Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch - Certification And Training Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch (7718 Views)

Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch / Microsoft Azure Online Training By Realtime Industrial Experts From India |apex / Microsoft Azure/ms Azure Hands-on Online Training,job Support From India | APEX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by Mrceejay: 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Let's go there
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by zub(m): 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
am interested.
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by rezky(m): 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
Interested
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by sparkle7: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
tomisinuno:
Classes will start by the middle of the month.
kindly indicate so I know how to increase the size of the public Lab I am setting up.

I will also like to set up private labs on cloud for individuals to practice with but of course limited.

So, this is what we gonna do.

I will give access to the first set of people that indicates.
More so, I will guide every students on how to set yours on your system.

Cheers!!!
Am up
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by Royalsleek22: 7:56am On Nov 06, 2019
I am so interested. Waiting patiently
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by tomisinuno(m): 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
guys, keep it coming.....

1 Like

Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by easzyone: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
I am in for Azure
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by saxwizard(m): 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
buyfromalaba:

Fee

For your Electroni/Electrical....At ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET ( The most original and reliable place to get your choice Electrical/Electronics/Imported Furniture product at an affordable rate )

oga create your own thread dont come and derail this thread...
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by tomisinuno(m): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2019
Our Lab is almost ready !!!!

I have deployed some set of Linux and windows servers on Azure cloud with a lot of storage capacity. I will be posting a public IP anytime soon so that anyone in the house who have an idea can play with it before shutting it down and limiting the number of users that will be connected due to load capacity till when we start our classes properly.

The reason for deploying a windows server is because sometimes I may want to explain some certain things from the windows aspect and then relate it with Linux since most people are conversant with windows.

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by Vctr: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2019

I have deployed some set of Linux and windows servers on Azure cloud with a lot of storage capacity. I will be posting a public IP anytime soon so that anyone in the house who have an idea can play with it before shutting it down and limiting the number of users that will be connected due to load capacity till when we start our classes properly.

The reason for deploying a windows server is because sometimes I may want to explain some certain things from the windows aspect and then relate it with Linux since most people are conversant with windows.

Cheers!!!

cool. Looking foward to this.
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2019
I'm interested
tomisinuno:

Cheers!!!
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by saxwizard(m): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
tomisinuno:

Cheers!!!

oya lets go there....

Dear all on this thread i appoint myself as the class captain and i will be writing names of noise maker..

thank you.

lol
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by gabulose: 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
B

1 Like

Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by Victor0000001: 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
My system is ready...waiting patiently....
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by saxwizard(m): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
gabulose:
I am very interested....class captain. Pls take note.

noted
nice one oya come collect biscuit
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by Ysquare98: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
I'm intrested sir
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by peemeeks(m): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
This is the beat of time for me to stumble on this.
God is amazing. I am so immersing myself in this fulltime.
OP we dey wait.
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by Ominie(m): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
tomisinuno:
Classes will start by the middle of the month.
kindly indicate so I know how to increase the size of the public Lab I am setting up.

I will also like to set up private labs on cloud for individuals to practice with but of course limited.

So, this is what we gonna do.

I will give access to the first set of people that indicates.
More so, I will guide every students on how to set yours on your system.

Cheers!!!

I'm interested
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by Ominie(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
I am highly interested
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by devilmaycry: 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nice
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by Replay07(m): 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
Interested
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by tomisinuno(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
Our Lab is fully set. Like I mentioned that I will be posting the public IP of one the servers anytime soon. Here is the credentials of the server.
Public IP "40.115.60.67". Username: linuxserverr. password: Linuxserver1234. it's a RHEL7.7 server

Play with it if you can till tomorrow morning before I shut it down. The servers will be permanently up when classes starts. However, connecting via public IP may not be a good practice. Hence, when we get to learning Azure cloud networking, part of the module is VPN configuration. After teaching this module, we all are going to have the VPN installed on our system so that we can limit the number of people connecting and as well prevent a brute force attacks even though its a test server.

Questions, suggestions, contributions, advises as usual are welcomed

Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
I've tried to check how to connect on Google but I'm not seeing any useful info. Please how do I connect
tomisinuno:
Our Lab is fully set. Like I mentioned that I will be posting the public IP of one the servers anytime soon. Here is the credentials of the server.
Public IP "40.115.60.67". Username: linuxserverr. password: Linuxserver1234. it's a RHEL7.7 server

Play with it if you can till tomorrow morning before I shut it down. The servers will be permanently up when classes starts. However, connecting via public IP may not be a good practice. Hence, when we get to learning Azure cloud networking, part of the module is VPN configuration. After teaching this module, we all are going to have the VPN installed on our system so that we can limit the number of people connecting and as well prevent a brute force attacks even though its a test server.

Cheers!!!
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by sparkle7: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
tomisinuno:

Cheers!!!
How do we connect? Via WiFi?
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by tomisinuno(m): 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
yemibayo:
I've tried to check how to connect on Google but I'm not seeing any useful info. Please how do I connect

I don't think you should bother yourself trying to connect for now if you don't. I made available the credentials for those who already know how to.
When classes start, you will easily know how to connect because every steps will be mentioned. We will learn from basics like I have always said.
However, you need an SSH session to connect. So, try and get any SSH application like putty, bitvise, etc.

1 Like

Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by sparkle7: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
tomisinuno:

Cheers!!!
Hmm am getting a timeout sir.
What seems to be the problem here?

Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Alright. I will wait for the class to start
tomisinuno:

I don't think you should bother yourself trying to connect for now if you don't. I made available the credentials for those who already know how to.
When classes start, you will easily know how to connect because every steps will be mentioned. We will learn from basics like I have always said.
However, you need an SSH session to connect. So, try and get any SSH application like putty, bitvise, etc.
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by sparkle7: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
tomisinuno:

Cheers!!!
Am having a password error from my end sir

Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by sparkle7: 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sir kindly tend to the question above. I am using termux openssh They saybpassword is invalid.
Cc tomisinuno
Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by tomisinuno(m): 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
sparkle7:
Sir kindly tend to the question above. I am using termux openssh They saybpassword is invalid.
Cc tomisinuno

The password is "Linuxserver1234" I just connected. don't for get it's uppercase L

2 Likes

Re: Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch by sparkle7: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
tomisinuno:

The password is "Linuxserver1234" I just connected. don't for get it's uppercase L
Phew!!! I just connected to it. Now what next sir?
I ran an ls command and saw no directory to play around with.
Ccc tomisinuno

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Acca, Ican & Ats Tuition Provider Now In Lekki-ajah / Revit Architecture Training In Lagos Island and Mainland. 08033146625 / Best Autocad 2D & 3D Engineering Design Training Lag, Ph, ABj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.