Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) (61127 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) / Kesari! Itele D Icon Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido. PHOTOS / Davido’s Bouncer Dishes Slaps To Fans Hailing Davido (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by TrendingGist: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
The sisters, Helen and Susan who accused Davido of impregnating one of them having started going places after they gained freedom.

Nollywood comic actor, Ijebu meets with the two sisters in a new video shared via his handle.

My Right..... Audio Pregnancy � If you know them nay you know. Cc @omo_adugbo @abu_abel_egbarin @iam_smalldoctor @qdot_alagbe @davidoofficial @tundeednut @otunba_okoko
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4VIDRoBLog/?igshid=h0ap0puwer4

Gist from GistMore
http://gistmore.com/fake-pregnancy-actor-ijebu-meet-2-sisters-who-defamed-davido

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by TrendingGist: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2019

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Siberia01(m): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
embarassed
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by donstan18: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
Pregnancy shiiits were faked and engineered by Davido.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Jasen1(m): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
donstan18:
Pregnancy shiiits were faked and engineered by Davido.

Which kind of donstan is this

Your moniker is fake

15 Likes

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
Shibaraba thinking who to insult online so that I can be famous.

Buhari? Nah.
He too harsh. Sowore..prison. Afin of the east... Japa. Bad idea.

This needs serious thoughts

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Hintona(f): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
Na wa o so they are now celebs?

53 Likes

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hintona:
Na wa o
so they are now celebs?
Before nko

11 Likes

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
Seems they are getting the attention they badly craved for at long last.......

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by EkwensuAmosu1: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
post=83664869:
Seems they are getting the attention they badly craved for at long last.......
[/s]
trash trash trash

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
Them don turn celebrity

8 Likes

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Maryclaire1(f): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
We give irrelevant things more attention than what should be more relevant to us sad

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by GOOOGLE504(m): 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
Shibaraba:
Shibaraba thinking who to insult online so that I can be famous.

Buhari? Nah.
He too harsh. Sowore..prison. Afin of the east... Japa. Bad idea.

This needs serious thoughts

go to Twitter and copy EFCC

2 Likes

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by nlPoster: 12:08am On Nov 02, 2019
They all look so happy, I guess the girls are celebrities now, and they didn't have to go through the stress and inconvenience of an actual pregnancy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by GistReport: 5:45am On Nov 02, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by sparog(m): 9:43am On Nov 02, 2019
This was what they wanted all along and they might just have achieved it.

grin

8 Likes

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 11:06am On Nov 02, 2019
Audio Pregnancy Sisters grin

3 Likes

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 11:06am On Nov 02, 2019
I know davido would soon feature them in a new musical video wink

16 Likes

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Menance: 11:06am On Nov 02, 2019
These ones are now celebs?

See that fools mouth in the 4th picture

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by ednut1(m): 11:06am On Nov 02, 2019
Staged shit

5 Likes

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by ViviZub(f): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2019
It's useless things that turn people to celebrities in this country.

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread people

5 Likes

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 11:07am On Nov 02, 2019
Razzaites
Apako dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by ekaette1621: 11:07am On Nov 02, 2019
ATIKU IS STILL MASTURBATING grin

4 Likes

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by ForeThinker: 11:08am On Nov 02, 2019
undecided

Work no too dey this kon3

Everybody na entrepreneur in his/her own wayz ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2019
A precedent has just being set.

Need I say, a very bad one at that! angry

3 Likes

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by vibbb: 11:08am On Nov 02, 2019
They must have learnt proper lessons by now.
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2019
So they have also become yeyebrities cos of that stupid stunt they pulled? undecided
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2019
Davido really fall my hand. these two suppose sleep jail. even if 1 full week.

What manner of evil can one do than to just wake up one morning and decide to defame someone who's meant to be a happy father.

I didn't see feminists throughout the whole saga, lol

Hypocrites!

4 Likes

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by petertamtam6(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2019
Just like that
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 11:09am On Nov 02, 2019
For defaming Davido I think all these 5OK Endorsement Firm and Companies Must bag these 2 Ladies Endorsement ooo!!! At least they try

2 Likes

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 11:09am On Nov 02, 2019
lipsrsealed

Nigeria matter tire me

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement / Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.