Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,247 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:17 AM

Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) (61107 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) / Kesari! Itele D Icon Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido. PHOTOS / Davido’s Bouncer Dishes Slaps To Fans Hailing Davido (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2019
Abeg, how does this change the price of local rice in the market
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Zchi1052(m): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
Watch for audio pregnancy season one by Nollywood
But why do we like to pay attention to irrelevancies and neglect the main the important things

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by MOVIC6: 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
Maryclaire1:
We give irrelevant things more attention than what should be more relevant to us sad

esp bb9ja

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Noss24: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
Onyi22:
Them don turn celebrity
, no time na.
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
Jh0wsef:
Davido really fall my hand. these two suppose sleep jail. even if 1 full week.

What manner of evil can one do than to just wake up one morning and decide to defame someone who's meant to be a happy father.

I didn't see feminists throughout the whole saga, lol

Hypocrites!
I'm a woman but I'm totally irritated and disgusted by their actions and what's more disturbing is that davido who should have taught them a lesson is enabling their misbehaviour tomorrow now another set of dumb,lousy and razz girls will come out now and claim davido gave them AIDS since Helen and Susan succeeded in the cheap fame.even though it's just going to be few weeks fame...

Dirty clout chasing girls.m..tuehhh
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Noss24: 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
vibbb:
They must have learnt proper lessons by now.
Did I hear you say proper lesson? Something dat was arranged.
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
shocked

So we have new set of celebrities now

Congratulations sistas

Spits
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
shocked

All my life I have never seen or heard of that Ijebu man

How people become celebrity in Nigeria is much more confusing to how bubu became president

The endtime is upon us

Spits
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Kennyswagz2: 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
EkwensuAmosu1:
[/s]
[s]trash trash trash
you nor dey tire for this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
I'm a woman but I'm totally irritated and disgusted by their actions and what's more disturbing is that davido who should have taught them a lesson is enabling their misbehaviour tomorrow now another set of dumb,lousy and razz girls will come out now and claim davido gave them AIDS since Helen and Susan succeeded in the cheap fame.even though it's just going to be few weeks fame...

Dirty clout chasing girls.m..tuehhh

God bless you abundantly. I'm glad this is coming from a woman

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
They have really changed o.
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
ekaette1621:
ATIKU IS STILL MASTURBATING grin
What?....He has not cum?
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
Temptee101:
shocked

All my life I have never seen or heard of that Ijebu man

How people become celebrity in Nigeria is much more confusing to how bubu became president

The endtime is upon us

Spits
Not funny
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nah wah o! Two oloshos who just pranked pregnancy on Davido are now acclaimed celebrity.... Oya, Glo, MTN, Guinness or Nigeria breweries...Two olosho is available for ambassadorial position in your company....
You go sell well we'll...
My brother, gradually I'm losing interest in this country... Nah small it remain.... I will soon deny my nationality
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by aalangel(f): 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
One minute fame...
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by wisdomchukus199(m): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kobicove:
So they have also become yeyebrities cos of that stupid stunt they pulled? undecided
yeyebrities which one is yeyebrities agan? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
Jh0wsef:

God bless you abundantly. I'm glad this is coming from a woman
it's obvious everything abnormal is celebrated and thrilling in this country while the normal things are regarded as boring

After now you guys will come out tomorrow And say girls of this generation are irresponsible and wasted when you make them feel by your words and actions that having a big booty is better than having a masters degree.why will any girl who hears that want to invest or improve her intellect

Now mercy,tacha and the likes made fame, money and endorsement deals by just being a hoe and saying and doing all the imaginable and unimaginable nasty shii meanwhile the one reading trying to earn or has already earned a master's degree will be ignored by the guys or society since she hasn't gone out to social media to claim she has bleeped davido or her booty is for those who can pay

Next time don't ask why teenagers don't want to be doctors,lawyers or engineers and why they aspire to be hoes since men will quickly run around them and give them all the money and attention

Now tell me when did the girl that earned 1st class in her discipline or the highest in masters get 60million? Instead they gave her a plank in the name of award and 15 thousand naira and you wonder why all the females have almost turned into baby mamas.of which some are still on the que to see flavours phenese since they know they will get the money that even a master's degree earner will not be able to get at the end of the month
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by seunfape(m): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
vibbb:
They must have learnt proper lessons by now.
no lesson ,everything was arrangement
Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
it's obvious everything abnormal is celebrated and thrilling in this country while the normal things are regarded as boring

After now you guys will come out tomorrow And say girls of this generation are irresponsible and wasted when you make them feel by your words and actions that having a big booty is better than having a masters degree.why will any girl who hears that want to invest or improve her intellect

Now mercy,tacha and the likes made fame, money and endorsement deals by just being a hoe and saying and doing all the imaginable and unimaginable nasty shii meanwhile the one reading trying to earn or has already earned a master's degree will be ignored by the guys or society since she hasn't gone out to social media to claim she has bleeped davido or her booty is for those who can pay

Next time don't ask why teenagers don't want to be doctors,lawyers or engineers and why they aspire to be hoes since men will quickly run around them and give them all the money and attention

Now tell me when did the girl that earned 1st class in her discipline or the highest in masters get 60million? Instead they gave her a plank in the name of award and 15 thousand naira and you wonder why all the females have almost turned into baby mamas.of which some are still on the que to see flavours phenese since they know they will get the money that even a master's degree earner will not be able to get at the end of the month

Well said..

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
Jh0wsef:
Davido really fall my hand. these two suppose sleep jail. even if 1 full week.

What manner of evil can one do than to just wake up one morning and decide to defame someone who's meant to be a happy father.

I didn't see feminists throughout the whole saga, lol

Hypocrites!
you no even get single sense at all. this Sh1t was staged by davido!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters / Yul Edochie Endorses Photoshopped Christmas Photo Of Family (Photos) / Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.