Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,795 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) (113124 Views)

Popular UNIBEN Student Hypeman Aficionado Buried Amist Tears [photos] / UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:22am On Nov 02, 2019
CyberWolf:
You dey Uniben, you dey fly Aro, no wisdom at all.
I tell u.
very risky
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:22am On Nov 02, 2019
Bobonowell:

Apart from NBM which oda family gallant small there ??
I dey ask me? no be for my mouth u go take hear am
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by deniguy01(m): 3:17am On Nov 02, 2019
IamNotWariz:
you and EmptyCoconutHead needs to give your life to Christ. Repent. Christ is the only way to salvation

Lol . I wan do cult sef, na aye or eiye or Vikings i go do??

When ogboni go de pay me on a stead. I just de tok d scores weh happen for my school. No superior. Just bunch of boys with fixed death date

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by komodapson(m): 3:26am On Nov 02, 2019
27Pushing30:
Who’s the fool shouting Jesus UPANDAN
...infact...the e-diot dey vex me...wet in concern Jesus for the matter...she must be a silly girl
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by komodapson(m): 3:30am On Nov 02, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Why was that witch shouting Jesus as if she truly cares? Crocodile tears everuwhere
... Walai...I wish I dey where dt non useful witch shouting "Jesus" dey...y she dey shout ...she must b one useless girl on a C.G.P.A 1.2...

But wail o, e b like say me sef don dey kolo...how witch go dey fail?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by 9jaRealist: 3:30am On Nov 02, 2019
RIP...

But it's weird that he was pointing to his head in the 'before' picture.

>
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by ArticleBeast: 3:33am On Nov 02, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

Did they say he joined a cult.
He is a cultist. I graduated from Uniben and I can boldly tell you that Uniben cultist only kill a fellow cultist esp one that has killed someone too in the past

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by EricBloodAxe: 3:33am On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
Freemanbobble:

Assuming say you be bird or stupid Viking

Just enter Uniben then halla me

I promise you
You go be history

[/s]
Boy no dey make noise
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by komodapson(m): 3:34am On Nov 02, 2019
shogsman:
Y'all writing jargons up and down I hope you are using a paid VPN.if not one of this days you'll hear a knock on your door.

Ehn ehn...guy...how I fit get a paid VPN?...my yahoo lesson teacher requested for it...lol

But on a serious note...I need am 4 my Netflix
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by komodapson(m): 3:36am On Nov 02, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
If you know I'm a coward, then drop your address or number.

This keyboard is making you a fool before your generation. Can you say a word where men talk? Mumu.

I bet you, you'll die before me. Thunder fire your village chief there.

Easy bro...nothing concern him village chief for matter

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by DonTattaglia: 3:51am On Nov 02, 2019
Scores will certainly be settled..Expect a bloody hit imported from another school from down south. U will understand soon how deadly a cult group can be. If UNIBEN students don't stay at home for 6months at least no be me be this. These bastard nonentities called NBM will surely pay.
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by DaVader: 3:59am On Nov 02, 2019
Young, dumb and stupid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Xtracute: 3:59am On Nov 02, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
When he woke up today he wouldn't have thought it's his last. when he took a bath and brushed his teeth he wouldn't have thought that was the last time he did that
When he wore that shirt for the carnival he wouldn't have thought that was the last time he'd wear it and the final cloth he'd wear
When he took the pics he wouldn't have thought that would be the last picture he'd take

My Nihilism is getting stronger
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by wink2015(m): 4:06am On Nov 02, 2019
MediaGuru36:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N2_j4pKPtw

http://www.campusgist.ng/breaking-suspected-cultists-kill-one-in-uniben-final-year-party/

Efcc should forget the emphasis on fighting internet fraud.

The federal government should amend their role to make them fight student cult activities.

The interest the efcc had in fighting yahoo fraud is because they use it to extort money from yahoo boys thereby getting more corrupt themselves.

EFCC SHOULD ALSO FIGHT STUDENT CULT ACTIVITIES including their sources of funding to buy guns.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:42am On Nov 02, 2019
deniguy01:

Lol . I wan do cult sef, na aye or eiye or Vikings i go do??

When ogboni go de pay me on a stead. I just de tok d scores weh happen for my school. No superior. Just bunch of boys with fixed death date
I tire for that over religious hypocrite oh.
abeg does my post in anyways signify that I'm a cultist?
na ruggedity wan dey my head when my contemporaries dey earn steady cash
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Onlinealaba(m): 4:44am On Nov 02, 2019
VicM6:
dat one don die go bdat...
abeg how much for samsung flat screen tv. 65inch LED or OLED.
I have a smart samsung curved 65" in stock ,check my details on signature so we can talk on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:44am On Nov 02, 2019
wink2015:

Efcc should forget the emphasis on fighting internet fraud.

The federal government should amend their role to make them fight student cult activities.

The interest the efcc had in fighting yahoo fraud is because they use it to extort money from yahoo boys thereby getting more corrupt themselves.

EFCC SHOULD ALSO FIGHT STUDENT CULT ACTIVITIES including their sources of funding to buy guns.
illiterate u even sabi the full meaning of efcc?
how does a body that Deals with financial fraud cases get involved with cult related stuff?
u even go school as u dey so?

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:44am On Nov 02, 2019
DonTattaglia:
Scores will certainly be settled..Expect a bloody hit imported from another school from down south. U will understand soon how deadly a cult group can be. If UNIBEN students don't stay at home for 6months at least no be me be this. These bastard nonentities called NBM will surely pay.
shut the Fvck up nitwit

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:46am On Nov 02, 2019
komodapson:

Easy bro...nothing concern him village chief for matter
the guy na bastard I don send am message in less than 7 days if him no fit locate me I go deal with am.
awon keyboard warriors
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Koralords: 5:02am On Nov 02, 2019
EricBloodAxe:

Boy no dey make noise
No mind the idoit funny enough e fit be Jew self Dey make noice online
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Freshlorde: 5:21am On Nov 02, 2019
too many men without 99 .smh
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by soliddust2020: 5:43am On Nov 02, 2019
Powersurge:

You are a learner oo. Cultist don't kill a jew man. Dem fit carry you go beat or open shop for your head. If peradventure it happens, you must have been in a continuous loggerhead with them. u go don chop like 2-3 warnings self.

They do a infact I know about 3 confirmed Jews killed by cultist in Uniben, no be case of mistaken Identity. One was because of money and the other two women. My Neigbhor was almost killed too but he get luck say d babe when Dey cause problem for am Papa been they head SARS for Benin.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by mashad(m): 5:45am On Nov 02, 2019
realstars:
So who is to be blamed?
Is it the parents? school?
Friends? The killers? Himself?
APC? Buhari? or Atiku?
Please I want to know.

You are to be blamed for just typing on nairaland looking for who to be blamed.
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by lollybizzu(m): 5:54am On Nov 02, 2019
vibewithme:
note to self: always be careful, you never know when you'll crossover to the other side.

Are you a cultists grin
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by SHOCK7(m): 5:55am On Nov 02, 2019
TechCapon:
I'm sure he took the before and after photos the same day. If someone had told him he would die that day he wouldn't have believed. Mumu boy.

In Donald Trump's voice, he died like a dog, he died like a coward, he died whimpering, crying and screaming all the way grin
're u dat insensitive/childish or just vile
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by SHOCK7(m): 6:02am On Nov 02, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
When he woke up today he wouldn't have thought it's his last. when he took a bath and brushed his teeth he wouldn't have thought that was the last time he did that
When he wore that shirt for the carnival he wouldn't have thought that was the last time he'd wear it and the final cloth he'd wear
When he took the pics he wouldn't have thought that would be the last picture he'd take

My Nihilism is getting stronger
So what is your point?
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Hoodbilonia: 6:05am On Nov 02, 2019
That year for uniben. Klow who waa killed by sars na my mate.ww gather dey take class together for lt. Wayback 2010.
I had and knew some cultists,infct out of fear one wrote exam for me and still failed .after threatning my room mate aft4 days i gas run go ekosodin go settle am b4 dem use me count scores
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by ikorodureporta: 6:14am On Nov 02, 2019
g guy still wear their uniform die
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by OOSmilling(m): 6:16am On Nov 02, 2019
TechCapon:
I'm sure he took the before and after photos the same day. If someone had told him he would die that day he wouldn't have believed. Mumu boy.

In Donald Trump's voice, he died like a dog, he died like a coward, he died whimpering, crying and screaming all the way grin
if he is ur blood brother will u talk like dis?
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Lugianostar(m): 6:17am On Nov 02, 2019
Cultism will always bring you woes and shyluck like these one. I pity the parents

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by ATTemi: 6:19am On Nov 02, 2019
Make we obs our reasoning 4 online. Color tv full bkgrd .
OROSUNBOLB:
F J mother T !

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Soloari(m): 6:20am On Nov 02, 2019
So sad.RIP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews / With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.