Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,533 members, 7,801,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) (49729 Views)

Driveinhud Ranks Number 1 Travel App On Play Store! / Civil Defence Officers Revolt Over Deduction Of N5,000 From Their Salaries / Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by xaggar(m): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2019
anuofGod:

Please sir, can i apply? I graduated from a state owned University in Nigeria, i studied Marketing.

If "yes". What are the requirements?

Recruitment was done a few weeks ago but it's over.
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by Tunyx01: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2019
I applied with my BSc waiting to be shortlisted, I pray God make a way for me
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by anuofGod(f): 8:43am On Nov 03, 2019
xaggar:

Okay sir, i'm about to go for my NYSC. I'll be on watch out for the next recruitment as soon as i get my discharge certificate.

Permission to mail you sir?

1 Like

Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by Tunyx01: 8:46am On Nov 03, 2019
xaggar:

Sir I applied, is there any way you can assist?
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by Ijomobi(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2019
xaggar:

Answer to First question is yes. Get a 1st or 2nd degree.

2nd question is tricky. Yes may be the answer but it's not "workable". It's kind of an unrealistic rule. I'm on level 12 and non commissioned but led or ordered by a commissioned officer in level 8 even after being on the job much earlier and longer and even receive a better pay.

please sir, do u knows or can u predict when civil defense will shortlist successful candidates for screening?

1 Like

Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by Mariam17193(f): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2019
Does it mean shortlisting will soon start?
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by marvel2011(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2019
There should be a picture for the rank
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by luvbeloved(m): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2019
1000LIKES:
These guys are barely functional in the society
that's not correct...even though they are few in numbers I see their impact where I live.

4 Likes

Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by Tunyx01: 9:31am On Nov 03, 2019
luvbeloved:
that's not correct...even though they are few in numbers I see their impact where I live.

Don't mind him, it's obvious he doesn't listen to news or read news papers.
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by dangwarmai(m): 9:43am On Nov 03, 2019
Evil defence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by dave4rella(m): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2019
Civil Defence job is hot cake
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by mu2sa2: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2019
1000LIKES:
Since they were allowed to carry firearms, politicians now use them as orderlies, even low-ranked politicians for that matter. Besides, ordinary people use them to harass their opponents e.g landlord vs tenant or creditor vs debtor.

1 Like

Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by teabully(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2019
Xagger pls I sent u a mail DM now kindly reply, thank you, I find this instructive. God bless.
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by danboy12: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2019
xaggar:

Answer to First question is yes. Get a 1st or 2nd degree.

2nd question is tricky. Yes may be the answer but it's not "workable". It's kind of an unrealistic rule. I'm on level 12 and non commissioned but led or ordered by a commissioned officer in level 8 even after being on the job much earlier and longer and even receive a better pay.
please sir what level and rank can HND holder get to reach in nscdc?
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by jojothaiv(m): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2019
The question now is when the list of the successful applicants coming out...
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by lutheran(m): 11:16am On Nov 03, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
What's the difference between commissioned and non commissioned
commission are graduate while non commission are undergraduate
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by BluntBoy(m): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
commissioned officers are uniform personnels that are recruited with a university degree and are presidentially commissioned when they are passing out of their training schools. while non commissioned personnels are recruited with certificates lower than a degree and are not presidentially commissioned when are passing out.

I don't know about the NSCDC, but as far as the military is concerned, you can earn a commission without necessarily having a university degree. I have an uncle who earned a commission simply by graduating from NDA before it was upgraded to a university.

Even Muhammadu Buhari, Obasanjo, and others earned their commissions by graduating from military academies (not universities).
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by Mariam17193(f): 11:29am On Nov 03, 2019
When are they releasing list for those enlisted
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by futurerex: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2019
helinues:
Guguru defence.. grin grin

You must be a police man because you people hate NSCDC with passion
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by helinues: 11:38am On Nov 03, 2019
futurerex:

You must be a police man because you people hate NSCDC with passion

You must be a NSCDC officers because you people hate Police with passion grin grin grin
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by futurerex: 11:42am On Nov 03, 2019
1000LIKES:

Is it because they're not harassing and shaving innocent civilians, tagging every successful youth criminal or yahoo boys
Go to north east, south south, Abuja Kaduna high way and you'll see and know their functions even though they're few in number compare to police.
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by MrVegina(m): 11:46am On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
helinues:

You must be a NSCDC officers because you people hate Police with passion grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by futurerex: 11:46am On Nov 03, 2019
gambia:
grin grin

Yet many of you're dying secretly to get hold of the uniform
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by ocheejeh: 11:51am On Nov 03, 2019
jnizzle:
Commissioned are the officers....the ogas.....non commissioned are lower ranks.....in the navy....we call them ratings.....like other ranks.

Boss man u be Naval officer? Abeg show boys love/connect na... I applied for DSSC 2019.... this is my 3rd time...

1 Like

Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by thatigboman: 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
What's the difference between commissioned and non commissioned
1st degree or HND holders are commissioned, below that are non-commissioned. Same happens in police and military are paramilitary
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by ChristineC: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Everyone is armed yet insecurity is king. YIMU undecided
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by thatigboman: 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
oluwaseyi000:

Thanks, but can a non commissioned officer later become commissioned and is the lowest commission officer higher than the highest non commissioned
when u get degree, u apply for conversion.
The answer to your question is yes, as well
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by SmileDance(f): 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
helinues:

SARS spotted!

1 Like

Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by ocheejeh: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
Philinho:

Empty brain...Right now I'm on the Kaduna- Abuja road with the military killing the "bandits" your brothers .What are you contributing to the NATION?

More grace to your elbow man... The NSCDC is one security arm I hope to join cos I so love their mission/vision... I applied for the just concluded recruitment exercise and hoped to be shotlisted for the next phase.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better (photo) / Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday / Like Hw Much Is The Salary Scale Of Radio OAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.