Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

How To Create Yahoo Account – Yahoo Mail Registration | Yahoo Sign In - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create Yahoo Account – Yahoo Mail Registration | Yahoo Sign In (678 Views)

Yahoo Mail Server Is Down / Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert / Hacked Yahoo Mail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Yahoo Account – Yahoo Mail Registration | Yahoo Sign In by Trump500: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
Yahoo Sign in – E-mailing is a mode of communicating to one. If you are new to E-mailing, then Yahoo mail is a good one to start with. Yahoo Mail is one of the best Email service provider. Sign up for Yahoo mail just for free.

Yahoo Mail is a web-based email service launched in 1997, through the American parent company, Yahoo. Yahoo Mail provides four different email plans: three are for personal use (Basic, Plus, and Ad Free) and another is paid-for business use. By December 2011, it had 281 million users, making it the third largest web-based email service in the world.

Benefits of Yahoo Mail Sign in

1. It is Fast and easy to use.

2. No Spam.

3. It makes use of Filters.

4. High security alert.

Earlier, I mentioned that Yahoo had four different Email plans. Let’s take a brief look at them and see some of the features they have.

Types of Yahoo Mail Registration accounts

Free Version

Account expiry on inactivity: 12 months. The account cannot be retrieved. 100 filters to automatically sort incoming messages (200 filters for the Plus version).
Spam and virus protection.

Advertising is displayed on the screen while working with the email account.

Plus/Ad Free Version>>>>>>>>
2. No Spam.

3. It makes use of Filters.

4. High security alert.

Earlier, I mentioned that Yahoo had four different Email plans. Let’s take a brief look at them and see some of the features they have.

Types of Yahoo Mail Registration accounts

Free Version

Account expiry on inactivity: 12 months. The account cannot be retrieved. 100 filters to automatically sort incoming messages (200 filters for the Plus version).
Spam and virus protection.

Advertising is displayed on the screen while working with the email account.

Plus/Ad Free Version>>>>>>>https://tricksmentor.com/2019/11/how-to-create-yahoo-account-yahoo-mail-registration-yahoo-sign-in/
Re: How To Create Yahoo Account – Yahoo Mail Registration | Yahoo Sign In by nedupel(m): 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
The fear of the name yahoo,is the beginning of wisdom.
Other mail dey na.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Depend On My Parent For My Fees / Experiences With Nairaland Web Designers / Bluehost Vs Hostinger : Who Offers Better Hosting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.