Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,888 members, 7,798,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank (19587 Views)

Driver Attempting To Escape Tax Force Kills Four Female Hawkers In Onitsha / Anambra State Task Force Arrests Fake Revenue Collectors In Onitsha (photos) / Five Men Arrested For N466m Fraud After Hacking Into Bank’s Application. P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by Felixwills: 9:49am On Nov 02, 2019
I no see wetin them hawk
Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by ekaette1621: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2019
grin grin
WIKE IS INDEED WICKED
Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by Neddstark: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2019
When cultists are your law enforcers. Rivers state is doomed
Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by Cutehector(m): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2019
Rivers is becoming like Abia..very dirty with litters, and it is these road side vendors that contribute major to dumping refuse on the streets
Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by Chidi299(m): 9:52am On Nov 02, 2019
Why is this happening?
Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by iammo(m): 9:56am On Nov 02, 2019
this same poor people defended wike against lion of ubima, Rt hon Ameachi, when he was almost bullied out of office, some even lost thier lives protecting his votes... he needs to call his dogs to order
Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by lomprico(m): 9:56am On Nov 02, 2019
Chukwurah003:
PDP and criminality sha

is Lagos not doing same?
Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by lomprico(m): 9:57am On Nov 02, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Which party controls Rivers State? embarassed

which one controls Lagos state?
Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by zigibada: 9:58am On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
post=83674886:

This is so wrong in all ramifications.
[/s]
Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by zigibada: 9:59am On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:

You are a scammer for spamming the forum

Button 6 for you
[/s]
Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by batstan(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2019
post=83674886:

Not all ramifications, if there was a standing order.

It takes force, most times, for Nigerians to follow through.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by zigibada: 10:00am On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Funniest part, they might even be fake Task force
[/s]
Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by Baroba(m): 10:01am On Nov 02, 2019
Zoo, every every is obtainable here..smh
Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by obembet(f): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2019
Mr. Project, ride on we love your work. Chase them, kill them. Na them vote u
Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by AmazingELixir: 10:07am On Nov 02, 2019
Coldie:
I no pity them.

I wonder why anybody in his right senses would support somebody like wike to be governor.

Now they are enjoying it, right now in Rivers state unemployment is ravaging the state, huge population with no job, criminals and cultists prowling everywhere, apart from Gra if u walk around most places by 10 its empty.

U can't dare bring out your phone in some junctions. Then with the unemployment wike starts a task force and says it u are Hawking or selling in a kiosk or wheelbarrow they should remove u. Who in this life likes the fact that he or she is Hawking.

The task force reach the extent that they give out there uniforms to other indegenes to go and do rubbish.

Watch the video, they have chased d hawkers away, them don run, but them still want go beat them. That's the kind if people wike employed as task force, most of them are cultists, if u keep empowering cultists, is it not obvious that you are empowering other people to join?

Yes we are in our right senses and Wike is the best thing to happen to this country and Rivers in particular...Port Harcourt must return to its garden city status.

The irrelevant and inconsequential wail from miscreants such as yourself ain't gonna change shi.t.

If the western countries don't enforce their laws their society will be as disorganized and shitty just as you see in cities across this country.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by AmazingELixir: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2019
post=83674886:

Wrong in what aspect Mr man when there have been repeated notices, jingles on radio and television stations asking them to vacate the roads or face the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by Iamgrey5(m): 10:15am On Nov 02, 2019
obembet:
Yet, if this was done in any APC state you would have blamed Buhari and the "Terrorist party"

Ride on hypocritical Activist. ! cheesy
Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by Iamgrey5(m): 10:17am On Nov 02, 2019
AmazingELixir:

Yes we are in our right senses and Wike is the best thing to happen to this country and Rivers in particular...Port Harcourt must return to its garden city status.

The irrelevant and inconsequential wail from miscreants such as yourself ain't gonna change shi.t.

If the western countries don't enforce their laws their society will be as disorganized and shitty just as you see in cities across this country.
Yet when Fashola did something in Lagos. He was labelled as inhumane and heartless by a certain section of Nigeria.
Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by Angelfrost(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2019
Nigerians stubborn sha... I remember the running battle between officials and market women around Uselu and New Benin in Edo state. Most of us just enjoy being treated like animals.
Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by Angelfrost(m): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2019
AmazingELixir:

I see you deliberately or unintentionally chose to ignore the point raised with regards to unemployment... Interesting take.
Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Yet, if this was done in any APC state you would have blamed Buhari and the "Terrorist party"

Ride on hypocritical Activist. ! cheesy

i think he is being sarcastic
Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by Iamgrey5(m): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2019
ornicus:

i think he is being sarcastic
I am not so sure
She is a pro PDP agent
Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I am not so sure

She is a pro PDP agent

my bad
Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by edoairways: 10:34am On Nov 02, 2019
Centcanada:
They ought to do all these things in a way that will not raise dust. Rivers? Oh!
It is also possible that those hawkers had been warned
Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by AmazingELixir: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Yet when Fashola did something in Lagos. He was labelled as inhumane and heartless by a certain section of Nigeria.

Fashola is the best thing to have happened to Lagos state after Lateef Jakande, his administration brought a measure of sanity to Lagos state despite the outcry.

What Lagos state need today is someone much more potent and with bigger balls than Fashola to restore parity to that beleaguered state. Lagos state as currently configured is a very good example of how a city state should never operate, miscreants, thugs, hawkers, mad drivers, street urchins and beggars of of all creed inundated every square inch of the state.

Lagos state need to start cleansing itself of those filth even if it means forceful eviction and relocation of those who shouldn't have anything to do staying there. To hell with freedom of movement even in places like Dubai that it a world renowned tourist destination there areas people ain't allowed walk on foot let alone hawking.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by edoairways: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2019
Angelfrost:
Nigerians stubborn sha... I remember the running battle between officials and market women around Uselu and New Benin in Edo state. Most of us just enjoy being treated like animals.
Someone making sense here. These bloggers tend to twist stories to get sympathy from the public
Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by mikkywebs(m): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2019
What an embarrassment . Please find something better doing. Shine your eyes, never wake up a day to get back to sleep in the evening without making at least N10,000. Checkout my proof in the link below.
Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by AmazingELixir: 10:48am On Nov 02, 2019
Angelfrost:

I see you deliberately or unintentionally chose to ignore the point raised with regards to unemployment... Interesting take.

The state government did not just start this process of enforcement without putting things in place, the government has constructed 3 mega markets and stalls to accommodate them but they rather constitute nuisance on the road by hawking and defacing the whole place.

There's a limit any state government can employ if such state is to remain solvent otherwise you have a situation where such government dedicated almost all her budgetary expenditures on personnel cost.

Something have to give and to me, such level of disorganization and indiscipline on the roads should not be tolerated by any purposeful government.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by helinues: 10:58am On Nov 02, 2019
zigibada:
[s][/s]

Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by Angelfrost(m): 11:02am On Nov 02, 2019
AmazingELixir:

The state government did not just start this process of enforcement without putting things in place, the government has constructed 3 mega markets and stalls to accommodate them but they rather constitute nuisance on the road by hawking and defacing the whole place.

There's a limit any state government can employ if such state is to remain solvent otherwise you have a situation where such government dedicated almost all her budgetary expenditures on personnel cost.

Something have to give and to me, such level of disorganization and indiscipline on the roads should not be tolerated by any purposeful government.

I see... That's a fine and proper perspective right there. However, I'm still not quite taken with the personality of Wike (Just his personality tho)... Still, any move to sanitize and improve the outlook of a state is highly welcome. Kudos.
Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by Originalsly: 11:22am On Nov 02, 2019
Angelfrost:

Are you suggesting because of unemployment people should be allowed to hawk on the street if they want to? That's the quickest way to reduce the whole city to one big squalid, smelly, crime ridden market place. Ask yourself... how often these hawkers may need to use the bathroom ...and where do they go. These operating near the bank... are they all really selling?...or tracking customers leaving the bank and robbing them shortly after? Then how do they dispose of the garbage they generate?... their little stands and stools or whatever... do they take them home each day? Do they pay taxes?...if not... is it fair for the taxpayers to pay to clean up their mess?
The City needs to do like other well organized and orderly cities..... enforce their rules and regulations. What I don't agree with... is them being chased and flogged. They need to be arrested.... their goods confiscated... and fined/jailed.
Re: Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank by fela4live: 11:24am On Nov 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
If those street traders where given notice to vacate the area and they refused then they shouldn't complain of been harassed
So harassment is the punishment for street trading? I am sure you are one of his thugs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India / Wraps Of Cocaine Found Inside Body Cream In Edo (video) / Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.