Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Appropriated Responses To A Dumb Mutt - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Appropriated Responses To A Dumb Mutt (2380 Views)

God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade / 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / The Lords Chosen: Deaf And Dumb Couple For 35yrs And 40yrs Healed Simultaneously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Appropriated Responses To A Dumb Mutt by MuttleyLaff: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ishilove:
Muttleylaff and budaatum, shake your dicks guys! It's about time this pissing contest ended.
[img]https://s5/images/giphye24eb16e046689e8.gif[/img]
There really is nothing to shake dick at, but if budaatum were to be set on fire, I wont think twice, before pulling out my _ _ _ _ and gladly begin to gleely piss on budaatum, all to help with putting out the burning flames and spare budaatum having a premature lake of fire experience
Re: Appropriated Responses To A Dumb Mutt by budaatum: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]

MuttleyLaff:
Sneering, sarcasm or ridiculing isnt going to help anyone here .
Re: Appropriated Responses To A Dumb Mutt by budaatum: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
From when I did respect you and hope would come again.

budaatum:

Most do not comprehend that they are gods, muttley, and everything shall be done to ensure they never do know least they reach out and pluck of the fruits of the tree of life and live forever as Christ appears to have done.

For the extent to which those referred to as Gen 3:5 God shall make sure this comprehension never happens, please read up on what was done to the one I claim knew. The current understanding is what is cooked up in the head by Gen 3:5, and the better more accurate version is being cooked in the head in John by he who came to free one from the Gen 3:5 cooking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Slowly Becoming an agnostic! / My Humble Reply To Mr Freezeā€™s Beliefs On Tithes And Other Issues He Raised (1) / Unbeliveable! Bishop Oyedepo Vs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.