Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,465 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:54 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance (55088 Views)

Bbnaija Liquorose Meet & Speaks To Her South African Fans (video) / Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) / Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by nlPoster: 9:11am On Nov 02, 2019
Anyway!

Has a Nigerian woman ever married a South African man, or should we assume this is the first in modern history?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by johnmattew: 9:14am On Nov 02, 2019
nlPoster:

He doesnt seem like he lives in Africa, no stressful look, etc.
such a dumb comment....so stressful look determines how white Africans look??...do u even realised that White south Africans and equatorial Guineans are the richest sets of Africans?.....the weather in Capetown and other south African regions are same with Mediterranean Europe
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by bakynes(m): 9:15am On Nov 02, 2019
I can't believe some people are still ignorant in 2019. White South Africans are not black people obviously and are British and Dutch origin during the apartheid era. They are not the ones that carry out those Xenophobic attacks, its the lazy black South Africans. Most White South Africans live in the high brow areas in Joburg, Cape town,Durban etc. The poor Xenophobic blacks dont have access to carry out their rubbish in such areas.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by nlPoster: 9:17am On Nov 02, 2019
johnmattew:
such a dumb comment....so stressful look determines how white Africans look??...do u even realised that White south Africans and equatorial Guineans are the richest sets of Africans?.....the weather in Capetown and other south African regions are same with Mediterranean Europe

If you are a primitive idiot, dont quote me.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LordShiva97(m): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2019
cenaman:
All i see is xenophobic dude nothing else.

So everyone from South Africa is xenophobic?
False generalization and stereotyping of the highest order.

6 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by nlPoster: 9:17am On Nov 02, 2019
nlPoster:
Anyway!

Has a Nigerian woman ever married a South African man, or should we assume this is the first in modern history?

Can any reasonable person answer this without unnecessary sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Btruth: 9:25am On Nov 02, 2019
Cousin9999:
That's disgusting. She's disgracing herself, her family, and her country. Respect yourself, my queens. Respect yourself and don't lay with the devil.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Theoarhics: 9:26am On Nov 02, 2019
Cousin9999:
That's disgusting. She's disgracing herself, her family, and her country. Respect yourself, my queens. Respect yourself and don't lay with the devil.

Who are you to judge her? Go and get yourself useful.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by stabilizer: 9:32am On Nov 02, 2019
God punish everyone on here whose parent is directly milking this nation without taking appropriate steps towards the progress of this nation, even my uncle... Ogun kill am. I heard they are also trying to improve the fence built around this nations wealth and resources so the rich can gets richer while the masses keep suffering. God of suffering, confusion and restlessness will visit their old age and their household. The good ones exceptional
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by yeyeosoronga: 9:36am On Nov 02, 2019
Cousin9999:

Respect yourself, my African queens. Don't disrespect your body by laying with oyinbos. You're better than that.

It's no disrespect to lay with a man who gives you respect. Infact, you honor your body taking it to where it is honoured and cherished as the pure gold it is.
The black man is the main one of all races who puts down his 'queen' publicly and shows her no respect. Majority of black men have elevated other races of women above their mothers, sisters and girlfriends.
They see it as an achievement to get with other races of women and publicly put down their own black queens at the same time.

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by panmunium(m): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2019
All I see is a wild Woolf ready to devour her
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Bahddo(m): 9:39am On Nov 02, 2019
Cousin9999:
shut the fvck up!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:40am On Nov 02, 2019
Amazingman:
Again?

No, this one is called POST-PRE WEDDING PICS.

ANIMALS.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by ATTemi: 9:42am On Nov 02, 2019
Are you normal?
Cousin9999:
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 02, 2019
Cousin9999:

Respect yourself, my African queens. Don't disrespect your body by laying with oyinbos. You're better than that.
You inferiority complex is world class

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by kongolo(m): 9:46am On Nov 02, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

It's no disrespect to lay with a man who gives you respect. Infact, you honor your body taking it to where it is honoured and cherished as the pure gold it is.
The black man is the main one of all races who puts down his 'queen' publicly and shows her no respect. Majority of black men have elevated other races of women above their mothers, sisters and girlfriends.
They see it as an achievement to get with other races of women and publicly put down their own black queens at the same time

Arab men don't put down their women?White men don't putdown their women?What of Asian men?Latin men?According to you and your pseudo-intellectualism they don't only the Black man.Oga go sleep

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Denko2721987(m): 9:54am On Nov 02, 2019
UncleGist:
Linda, one of the stars of the original LITV reality show, Oyinbo Wives of Lagos, is set to wed her Caucasian fiance tomorrow.

The lovebirds will have a beach wedding in Lagos organized by Events by SI.

Below are some of their pre-wedding photos.

Gist from GistMore
http://gistmore.com/nigerian-lady-and-her-oyinbo-man-hold-their-country-flags-in-pre-wedding-photos

I initially found this news of a Nigerian woman marrying a bloody South African quite repulsive considering what her fellow countrymen have been going through in the hands of south africans until i remembered that we even do worse things to ourselves here in Nigeria and worst still is the fact that its even the black skinned monkeys that seem to be at the forefront of the evil perpetuated against Nigerians in South Africa which is a big shame and dark mark to the black race.. But since it's a white man, i rest my case..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by izibili44: 9:55am On Nov 02, 2019
cybriz82:

Ok fine what is oyinbo

Cuz i tot iz means a black person with lighter skin.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.You correct
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Bluntemperor: 9:59am On Nov 02, 2019
Good luck and wish them the best.Marriage cut across all barriers,beyond-race,tribe and colour.God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 02, 2019
I’m presently dating a black South African and she’s been amazingly supportive and loving since day one quote me I dare

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Sirwallace(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2019
OKorowanta:
Whites South Africans now have sense than the blacks.
Stupid Xeno boys.

The stupid AKA na black abi?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by snochk: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2019
One Africa. Kick out the nonsense called xenophobia.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by delishpot: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2019
Hatters will beef. They don't like to see anyone happy without pouring cold water to damping the mood grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Lifestone(m): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2019
realestniggah:

Uncle travel out oo.. So you won't come Here to display your ignorance
Haaa. But I have been to several Continents (lost count of countries !) How much do I need to travel to know that having white skin doesn't make you an Oyinbo.
Good enough the OP has edited the caption of the thread
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Chidi299(m): 10:15am On Nov 02, 2019
Wow!!! Good looking Couples.

#GoodMemory

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Xisnin(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2019
Octopusssy:
Marriage goes beyond matching outfits and glossy photos. People get so caught up in the wedding that they forget marriage is hard work.
Dear professor of marriage success, thanks for your rare wisdom.
I hope you have 20 years of marriage experience to back you up.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Jaqenhghar: 10:25am On Nov 02, 2019
mannobi:
I would have said nice one but holding that xenophobic flag just nauseate me. Gush. South Africa bawo? Tufiakwa
Fortunately no one gives a shít what you think
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chineloSA(f): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2019
Cousin9999:

In my next life I will choose my black king. kiss kiss kiss
Nothing will ever make me get closer to these p.igs.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by omoharry(f): 10:32am On Nov 02, 2019
White South Africans are bloody racist..I hope she is happy with him & his folks. They hold deep hatred for blacks generally.I wonder what she saw in him .Anyway love is blind they say.I wish them goodluck in their marriage.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by drakeli: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2019
izibili44:
Why you go call that man oyinbo man.Dat man is from south africa.NO OYINBO FOR AFRICA.

What do you call their counterparts in Netherlands? South African whites are descendants of Dutch people of Netherlands.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2019
Na Xenophobia Go End There Story
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Arizonaguy(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2019
Lifestone:
How could you call a South African an Oyinbo?
That man is white
He fits the cliche "oyinbo"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals / Mercy Johnson Welcomes Baby Boy / Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.