Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

What Our Trade Unions Were Scared Of Happened.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Our Trade Unions Were Scared Of Happened.... (308 Views)

Finding Common Ground: Role Of Trade Unions And FG In Fuel Subsidy Removal / Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions / Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Our Trade Unions Were Scared Of Happened.... by justtoodark: 1:53am On Nov 02, 2019
i remember many unions kicked against this ecowas free trade stuff....
we couldnt imagine our neighbors could allow something like this against us....

where is the pan africa that we all sang to....??

did nkruma,mandela kenyatta sufferd for nothing....??
trust is very expensive if you ghanaians dont know that....

nigerian trade unions were right....they knew better....

i think its better we nigerians start listenin to each other....
Re: What Our Trade Unions Were Scared Of Happened.... by surgical: 1:55am On Nov 02, 2019
justtoodark:
i remember many unions kicked against this ecowas free trade stuff....
we couldnt imagine our neighbors could allow something like this against us....

where is the pan africa that we all sang to....??

did nkruma,mandela kenyatta sufferd for nothing....??
trust is very expensive if you ghanaians dont know that....

nigerian trade unions were right....they knew better....

i think its better we nigerians start listenin to each other....
meaning

1 Like

Re: What Our Trade Unions Were Scared Of Happened.... by justtoodark: 1:56am On Nov 02, 2019
surgical:
meaning

meaning,we failed to listen....we should have listened to nigerian trade unions....
Re: What Our Trade Unions Were Scared Of Happened.... by surgical: 2:04am On Nov 02, 2019
justtoodark:

meaning,we failed to listen....we should have listened to nigerian trade unions....
what can an incompetent compromised pro government unoin say that will be beneficial to Nigerians except their paymaster
You may say it for our understanding
Re: What Our Trade Unions Were Scared Of Happened.... by justtoodark: 2:06am On Nov 02, 2019
surgical:
what can an incompetent compromised pro government unoin say that will be beneficial to Nigerians except their paymaster
You may say it for our understanding

soo accordin to you,you were benefittin when smugglin was going on through the borders....??

dont defend ghanaians....be angry at the goverment,yes....i am angry at them too....

but dont defend ghanaians....they will not defend you in return....
Re: What Our Trade Unions Were Scared Of Happened.... by surgical: 2:12am On Nov 02, 2019
justtoodark:

soo accordin to you,you were benefittin when smugglin was going on through the borders....??

dont defend ghanaians....be angry at the goverment,yes....i am angry at them too....

but dont defend ghanaians....they will not defend you in return....
experience is the best teacher,please watch keenly to understand
There won't be much gain from this border closure,except the grandstanding,it is the people that will suffer,may be you were not here in 1984 , we've passed this road before
I prefer a well thought out approach than a knee Jerk approach
This is not how modern economies are ran
Re: What Our Trade Unions Were Scared Of Happened.... by justtoodark: 2:24am On Nov 02, 2019
surgical:
experience is the best teacher,please watch keenly to understand
There won't be much gain from this border closure,except the grandstanding,it is the people that will suffer,may be you were not here in 1984 , we've passed this road before
I prefer a well thought out approach than a knee Jerk approach
This is not how modern economies are ran

maybe not....but we have our face back again....
do you even remember how bad the situation was against nigerians worldwide....??

they were startin to look down on all of us and label us criminals....

this border closure showed something....:
we are still worth something....!!

that was a very good decision....and nigerian farmers are startin to smile again....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Foreign Trips Are Not For Sightseeing- Presidential Spokesperson, Shehu / Hope For Lagos: Gov. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-olu Fufills Promise On Lagos Roads / This Is Very Real And I Want You Guys To Partake Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.