Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son (53817 Views)

Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Pasuma Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With Cute Photo / Jeebolar Odetola Jnr: Pasuma Celebrates His First Son's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by GistReport: 2:11am On Nov 02, 2019
Popular Fuji singer, Pasuma celebrates his lookalike son on his birthday today, 2nd November. He wrote;

HBD to my Carbon copy Ajibola Junior �my lovely Son @jeebolar_odetola May Almighty Allah lead yhu to fountains of successes and blessings everyday of yhur life(Amin)Llnp Little Me❤️Enjoy yhur cakeday Son, Daddy loves yhu

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4V7C1_JfYe

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by GistReport: 2:11am On Nov 02, 2019
See More Photos Of His Lookalike Son => HERE

1 Like

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by voltron14: 2:26am On Nov 02, 2019
His twin.

Happy Birthday young man.

12 Likes

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by saheedbadmus(m): 2:29am On Nov 02, 2019
Hbd young man..bid u llnp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by crazyABO(m): 3:33am On Nov 02, 2019
This one na Paso American version wink

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by ValCon888: 3:43am On Nov 02, 2019
With the rate women cheat upandan a man may train a child for 20years only to discover he's not the biological father.
Pasuma is just happy he has a lookalike son. No need for DNA test. Just the physical attributes is enough confirmation he's the 'shooter' of the shot.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by cenaman(m): 3:58am On Nov 02, 2019
4o'clock eyes grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by partnerbizn5(m): 5:53am On Nov 02, 2019
cenaman:
4o'clock eyes grin
It's called strabismus, heterotropia, squint or commonly crossed eyes.

I doubt if he has the condition though.
I think he is okay!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by partnerbizn5(m): 5:53am On Nov 02, 2019
cenaman:
4o'clock eyes grin
It's called strabismus, heterotropia, squint or commonly crossed eyes.

I doubt if he has the condition though.
I think he is okay!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by happybee: 6:07am On Nov 02, 2019
Paso americana
grin

2 Likes

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by Mihke: 6:09am On Nov 02, 2019
He's so cute

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by Ikegift4real(m): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2019
grin may you shine more than your dad.

4 Likes

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by BUSHHUNTER: 8:17am On Nov 02, 2019
Good life, but Fuji artists should encourage their fans to live good life also and not just dishing out trash and noise to them....

most of their fans are street urchins,thugs,rogues etc

And again I have been meaning to ask, for the past two decades there is no new Fuji artist?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17am On Nov 02, 2019
From all of us @ : Happy Birthday Handsome bobo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by Udeude01: 8:17am On Nov 02, 2019
hbd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by sofiscatedmoron: 8:17am On Nov 02, 2019
grin grin
but,, with all due respect
afonja people are always hugly ,,, y
with charcoal burnt face
Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by Plagiarist: 8:18am On Nov 02, 2019
His son is a plagiarist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by Oblongata: 8:18am On Nov 02, 2019
All these people make me put extra effort to my hustle...

They work hard and ensure their children have best quality lives...

Many of all these movie/music stars have their children abroad enjoying their lives...

While many riff rafts here are busy arguing ‘pasuma is better than obesere’ grin

May God provide strength, finances and grace to help us give the best to our children in Jesus’s name. Amen.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by Temptee101(m): 8:18am On Nov 02, 2019
shocked

This one should not near the zoo to avert the calamity that might befall him when baboons and gorillas finally locate their lost brother
Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:18am On Nov 02, 2019
Happy birthday and best wishes to him.

1 Like

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2019
Happy birthday!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by Texty: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2019
Fresh kid.....
Meanwhile contact me if you have any digital project like web design, software design and graphics.. I'll do it for freely

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2019
pasumonkey !

2 Likes

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by LOGOBELT: 8:20am On Nov 02, 2019
Happy birthday dude

Is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? Do you need I.T Support? dont worry call us, We gat you! Check my signature
Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by Pearlyakin(m): 8:20am On Nov 02, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:
grin grin
with charcoal burnt face
You are a slowpoke indeed undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by naijadrivablog: 8:20am On Nov 02, 2019
Money is good. The boy is already out there with bright future ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by PastorConnect(m): 8:21am On Nov 02, 2019
happy birthday bro

Meanwhile, Get Original Chargers and Adapter for laptop, POS, Printer and many more, check my signature for contact.
Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by spiritedtete: 8:21am On Nov 02, 2019
ValCon888:
With the rate women cheat upandan a man may train a child for 20years only to discover he's not the biological father.
Pasuma is just happy he has a lookalike son. No need for DNA test. Just the physical attributes is enough confirmation he's the 'shooter' of the shot.

On the contrary... Semblance doesn't guarantee the child is yours... Do not fall for that...

It is better not to look inward, than to look and be sorry. "Let's keep it they way we see it" lol

4 Likes

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by NaijaNaWaa: 8:22am On Nov 02, 2019
I see neither carbon nor copy. Hbd to him shaa oo...

4 Likes

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by backnbeta(f): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:
grin grin
with charcoal burnt face
That's a handsome black boy. I guess you'll consider only light skinned people handsome/ beautiful undecided

19 Likes

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by EkwensuAmosu1: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
post=83672698:
From all of us @ : Happy Birthday Handsome bobo
[/s]
trash

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] / Erica Nlewedim Reunites With Father. He Calls Her Most Beautiful Girl In Africa / Kingtblackhoc: Oritsefemi Wants To Snatch Maami Igabgbo From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.