Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Owambe 101 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Owambe 101 (192 Views)

Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe / REL. 101: How To Seduce A Woman (29 Practical Steps) / Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Owambe 101 by ONKEvents(f): 3:12am On Nov 02, 2019
Tomorrow is Saturday and we all know what goes down on Saturdays �.
 *Owambe tip 101*
(Guest).

Never attend any event with empty tommy. Even if it's your best friend event or even if you are part of the planning committee. EAT before going for any event biko.

Even me as a planner I order for food or fruits or biscuits and eat before event commence. (Event hosts and planners).

Try as much as possible to position the serving point far or away from the guests eyes except for buffet.

Whenever, the food is opened, the aroma fills the hall and it's normal for people to get aggregated

I prefer my food vendors to set up outside, and that's why most halls now have vendors arena.

__

Use any of our services today, and you will be amazed by the quality.

Our EMBER PROMO is on!!!

(1) (Reply)

Your Marriage And Your Growth / Hey / Love Is Not Selfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.