Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

I’m Having Great Sex With My Boss But Something Just Doesn’t Feel Right... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Having Great Sex With My Boss But Something Just Doesn’t Feel Right... (5477 Views)

Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore / German Scammer (Yahoo Girl) Says She Doesn’t Feel Sorry For Scamming People / SEUN Is My Boss, But This Is Why I Hate Him — I'm Grateful. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Having Great Sex With My Boss But Something Just Doesn’t Feel Right... by Newsyworld: 5:34am On Nov 02, 2019
DEAR DEIDRE: I HAVE been having a very physical affair with my boss. There were so many red flags but I ignored them all because I fell for him so hard. Now I realise how toxic he is but I still love him.

I work in a DIY superstore. I’m 22. When I first started working there 18 months ago my boss, who’s in his forties, soon started telling me he got jealous when he saw me with other guys. He showed me so much attention, it felt great. But...

https://www.newsyworld.com/im-having-great-sex-with-my-boss-but-something-just-doesnt-feel-right/

Re: I’m Having Great Sex With My Boss But Something Just Doesn’t Feel Right... by DaddyMorenike: 6:56am On Nov 02, 2019
He don finally cum inside abi.

1 Like

Re: I’m Having Great Sex With My Boss But Something Just Doesn’t Feel Right... by lebron7(m): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2019
DEAR DEIDRE: I HAVE been having a very physical affair with my boss. There were so many red flags but I ignored them all because I fell for him so hard. Now I realise how toxic he is but I still love him.

I work in a DIY superstore. I’m 22. When I first started working there 18 months ago my boss, who’s in his forties, soon started telling me he got jealous when he saw me with other guys. He showed me so much attention, it felt great.

My boss calls me at 5am to go round his for sex, then we get to work separately

My boss calls me at 5am to go round his for sex, then we get to work separatelyCredit: Getty – Contributor
We started seeing one another regularly. He would usually call me at five in the morning to go round to his place. We’d have sex and go into work separately so no one would suspect.

He said he was busy in the evenings going to the gym and playing five-a-side. I’d been going round to his for sex in the mornings for weeks when I found out he had a girlfriend. A woman at work I think felt sorry for me and told me they were almost engaged.

When I asked him about her he said, “I don’t know if I want to be with her”. But he didn’t drop her and I am ashamed to say I carried on bedding him regardless.

He wanted to control everything I did. If I had too much to drink he wouldn’t speak to me. If I wasn’t wearing make-up he’d say he didn’t like the way I looked. If I mentioned another guy, he would not speak to me for hours.

I know this is a toxic affair but I cannot get over him

I know this is a toxic affair but I cannot get over himCredit: Getty – Contributor
When he was moved to another branch in another town, I stupidly thought it would at last work between him and me. I thought that we could be open about our relationship once we weren’t working together. I was wrong. He said he could not be bothered with me and I meant nothing to him.

But if he calls me and wants me to go round, I have become so dependent on him I will go. I know it is only for sex because he is high on drink and/or drugs.

Yet if I text him, he ignores my messages and doesn’t reply for days.

I want to move on but I cannot seem to get over him.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Having Great Sex With My Boss But Something Just Doesn’t Feel Right... by Jasseyfrd(m): 8:02am On Nov 02, 2019
Control ur emotions.. So many people do forget love is wicked

1 Like

Re: I’m Having Great Sex With My Boss But Something Just Doesn’t Feel Right... by TheTitans: 8:12am On Nov 02, 2019
Re: I’m Having Great Sex With My Boss But Something Just Doesn’t Feel Right... by projecttopics2: 8:41am On Nov 02, 2019
Download Research Project Topics & Materials Online.
------------------------------------------
Check my signature below!
Re: I’m Having Great Sex With My Boss But Something Just Doesn’t Feel Right... by Mr100Dollars: 8:58am On Nov 02, 2019
Why is the Op using Oyibo people, is that the salesgirl and her boss?

1 Like

Re: I’m Having Great Sex With My Boss But Something Just Doesn’t Feel Right... by keryj(f): 9:06am On Nov 02, 2019
Control your love for money that's what is controlling you.

After that get away from the office, look for another job and stop being dependent on him.

Lastly, not as if I believe this story to be true, but it might be happening to someone out there

1 Like

Re: I’m Having Great Sex With My Boss But Something Just Doesn’t Feel Right... by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 02, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
He don finally cum inside abi.
Atiku is cumming

1 Like

Re: I’m Having Great Sex With My Boss But Something Just Doesn’t Feel Right... by Newsyworld: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hailey Baldwin defends Normani after ‘racist’ troll slams singer over Cher Halloween costume

Halloween has fast become a time for famous people to dress up as their favourite fellow celeb and Normani is one of the big names who hit the ball out of the park this year.

The former Fifth Harmony star paid tribute to the legends Naomi Campbell, Selena Quintanilla and Cher with her looks over the week.

While most people were living for her slayage in the flawless recreations of the classic looks, some trolls couldn’t help trying to rain on her parade.

‘i don’t think this is the right costume for a black girl, Cher is white and Cher was thing, Cher did a lot you not even close to her you black people think you own everything not fair you could’ve been beyonce or rihanna or janet but no cher cher is white respect her [sic]’, one person commented.

https://www.newsyworld.com/hailey-baldwin-defends-normani-after-racist-troll-slams-singer-over-cher-halloween-costume/

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Man Collapses After Marathon Sex with Married Woman In Hotel / Why Your Big Booty Is Dangerous / Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.