Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Capetown, South Africa - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Capetown, South Africa (16474 Views)

Anyone In Capetown For Hangout(sa) / Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) / Requirement Need In Entering SA, In Capetown International Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capetown, South Africa by soilsista(f): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
everything they do is geared to being " the big boss" and they aren't. In West Africa I'd rather live ko Senegal
We wish them well hle! May they eventually get there.
Re: Capetown, South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
everything they do is geared to being " the big boss" and they aren't. In West Africa I'd rather live ko Senegal
Senegal is actually a nice place I'd like to visit, I actually vibe with Francophone African countries don't know why.

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
These simpletons flex over every little thing. They were feeling chuffed the other day that they closed the border between them and Ghana, I was like wtf?
Guy, we share no border with Ghana! The border closure created a domino effect that went as far as hitting that country! The good thing here is that, the border will be reopened very soon!
Re: Capetown, South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Imma be honest, I find Naija scary
I think I'd struggle with the hustle and bustle, and the heat factor!

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
they'll make Garri out of you be careful grin grin
ha ha ha!

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
justbusy:
Guy, we share no border with Ghana! The border closure created a domino effect that went as far as hitting that country! The good thing here is that, the border will be reopened very soon!
Why in the world were so chuffed about it?
Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
justbusy:
ironGalaxy, could you hook me up with an SA babe! Soilsista is playing a too-hard-to-get babe! XhosaNostra has gone into hiding. Just discovered another one: "KekeNash"
why me? Lol
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
Austine1212:

Its south african lingo Tswana

It can be translated in to english with a google translator
It's not Lingo tswana! It's Xhosa! I've been using Google translate to decipher Soilsista's comments! They're no longer Greeks to me!

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by 2Lynx(m): 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
Raydos:

Capetown is so beautiful, Sometimes when i When i see pictures of capetown, I just curse nigeria Government, when are we ever going to have this world-class infrastructure and modern city planning??

Seriously! Nigeria is finished

can't we just make healthy comparison or showcase the beauty of another country without demeaning or using harsh words against the other.
Re: Capetown, South Africa by soilsista(f): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
justbusy:
It's not Lingo tswana! It's Xhosa! I've been using Google translate to decipher Soilsista's comments! They're no longer Greeks to me!
Chai! Nwa Decipherer grin how market?
Re: Capetown, South Africa by 2Lynx(m): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
We Blame Everything On The Government When We Are The Cause Of It All.
If 50% Of The Youths In This Nation Gear All There Energy On Personal Development Don't You Think Advancement Will Come Speedily.
And Now The Southey Come Here And Start Talking, We Declare War On Them Through The Internet(Exchanging Words),
Instead Of Us To See It As A Challenge To Push This Nation Forward.
Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
2Lynx:
If 50% Of The Youths In This Nation Gear All There Energy On Personal Development Don't You Think Advancement Will Come Speedily.
And Now The Southey Come Here And Start Talking, We Declare War On Them Through The Internet(Exchanging Words),
Bone Chilling honesty! That Arrow Kennyswagz2 must learn from you

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Kennyswagz2: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Bone Chilling honesty! That Arrow Kennyswagz2 must learn from you
hey zulu what's up? Why calling me
Re: Capetown, South Africa by geloorrrrdd(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
The part of South Africa where most of these black xenophobes actually live.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Capetown, South Africa by themaestro08(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
SamReinvented:
All of these images is a facade. Google “Cape Town townships” and check out the images. That’s the kinda area that the majority of South Africans live. The people attacking other Africans live in those areas, not these touristy places. Don’t be deceived.
tourist places not touristy places.
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Hadampson(m): 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
The negative reputation of Nigerians is not only in South Africa but many countries. They are the most problematic

In the US there are many successful immigrants mostly from Korea, China etc. and yet it had to be 80 Nigerians who got arrested a few months ago, not India immigrants, or Korean, it had to be you. Why always you?

Link to the news please angry
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Hadampson(m): 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
14:

Zulus only make 20% of SA population, meaning there is 80% of other people who are not Zulus. Nigerians need to be educated.

SOME Nigerians
Re: Capetown, South Africa by themaestro08(m): 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
A nigerian here, to be honest Anyone comparing SA with Nigeria in terms infrastructure development is clueless. The country is miles ahead of this joke of a country.

South Africa, Brazil, india, China and Russia formed an economic and political bloc called BRICS. these countries are considerd as newly industrialized countries. While Nigeria and countries like Pakistan and Ghana are still developing.

For the records electricity is a luxury in Nigeria while in SA its basic human right.

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Hadampson(m): 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
2Lynx:

NIGERIANS are the main reason why Nigeria is underdeveloped. Aren't they the one who voted buhari in? Aren't they the ones who want atiku as a replacement. Same old fools who have been ruling Nigeria since 1970s angry

They kept repeating same mistake by voting ruler in instead of leader

They don't obey simple rules. They behave anyhow they like. Someone can buy a new car, hit the road and drive like a mentally unstable lunatic and nobody is going to stop him cos it seem okay to them. Yet, they want the country to develop overnight. How is that possible undecided
Re: Capetown, South Africa by SamReinvented: 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
themaestro08:
tourist places not touristy places.

I’m sure google functions on your phone. Use it.
Re: Capetown, South Africa by 2Lynx(m): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
Re: Capetown, South Africa by 2Lynx(m): 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
[quote
Re: Capetown, South Africa by 2Lynx(m): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hadampson:

NIGERIANS are the main reason why Nigeria is underdeveloped. Aren't they the one who voted buhari in? Aren't they the ones who want atiku as a replacement. Same old fools who have been ruling Nigeria since 1970s angry

They kept repeating same mistake by voting ruler in instead of leader

They don't obey simple rules. They behave anyhow they like. Someone can buy a new car, hit the road and drive like a mentally unstable lunatic and nobody is going to stop him cos it seem okay to them. Yet, they want the country to develop overnight. How is that possible undecided

There Were Shouting All Around "We Need Fresh Blood, Someone Younger On That Seat"
Was Surprise When They Still Voted Our Present Ruler And Not That Young Leader In Detention Now, (Was I The Only One Who Voted For Him)

If You Listen To The Music The Youths Of Our Generation Listen To Now You Will Very Much Be Shocked At There Underlying Meaning, No Motivation To Work Hard (Legit) And Break Limits In Innovation

The Southeys, On A Normal Circumstances Are No March For Us Intellectually, Financially, Economically

Already Enlisted Among The Few That Will Push And Pull This Nation Forward By A Tiny Itsy Bitsy %
Re: Capetown, South Africa by 2Lynx(m): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
The negative reputation of Nigerians is not only in South Africa but many countries. They are the most problematic

In the US there are many successful immigrants mostly from Korea, China etc. and yet it had to be 80 Nigerians who got arrested a few months ago, not India immigrants, or Korean, it had to be you. Why always you?

As Nigerians Are One Of The Most Educated And Learned Nationals, Surpassing Even Most African Country, By Personal Research

A Handful Nigerians Graduated With First Class From The Uk Almost On A Regular

Nigerians Holds Major Position In Top Tech Companies In The Uk And Us
"Feats" That Most African Countries Can Only "Dream"To Achieve, By Personal Research Also

Why Are This Not In The News, But 20 Nigerians Arrested For This And That, Simple, Nigerians Don't " TEND" to Celebrate Academic Or Innovative Achievement That Much, Cos Nigeria Is A " Celebrity Country" (With Few Pips Trying To Get Rich Quickly, For The Gram)

One Thing About Negative Or Bad News Is That They Tend To Spread Quickly 10×more Than The Positive/Good News

DON'T TRY TO GENERALIZE BY SAYING ALL NIGERIANS!
Only Very Few % Perpetuate This Things, That You Don't Hear Its Been Done By Other Nationals Doesn't Mean It Doesn't Happen,
Our Media Are Just Prone To Sharing The Bad News First And Quickly.

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by 2Lynx(m): 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
ha ha ha!

By the way the picture of those brightly coloured buildings in your cape town is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by MPSA(m): 4:02am On Nov 05, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
lol.. imagine these black Zulu animals talking as if they are responsible for south africa development gringrin

When a Guy from $#it hole talk like this! My @$$ is becoming hot grin

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by JaceBlaze: 5:08am On Nov 05, 2019
nlPoster:
It looks like Europe but I dont think Nigerians should be so eager to migrate there, especially if people are hostile (sorry to bring this up, it might dampen the thread).

They should just visit as tourists in my opinion.

Or stay for a while then return home.

See all the flags sef, Nigeria is not included grin
I believe those flags were hung there during the Rugby world cup and were for the Rugby playing countries that were in the tournament.Nigerians don't even like rugby so......

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by JaceBlaze: 5:29am On Nov 05, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
that's just the usual bitterness from Nigerians talking. Don't you guys ever get tired of this?
The moment I saw this thread I clicked just to read bitter comments,and as usual I wasn't disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Capetown, South Africa by JaceBlaze: 5:32am On Nov 05, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
that building is being built in Sandton, Johannesburg.
I saw that too.

2 Likes

Re: Capetown, South Africa by JaceBlaze: 5:43am On Nov 05, 2019
IronGalaxy:
They are the supposed " Giant of Africa" so expect them to have a problem. Lol
That title is incompatible with the situation on the ground.Sometimes I understand the saltiness,it can be frustrating to think you are that great when the rest of the human race don't see what the chest-pounding is all about cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by JaceBlaze: 6:09am On Nov 05, 2019
bligs:

All what you listed above are as a result of white presence that's why 85% wealth of SA are own by the whites. On equal level playing ground naija best you ppl and that's the origin of xenophobia which is beefing of foreigners doing better than the locals. Just admit it most of the black citizens are lazy always expecting manners from heaven.
Nah,Nigerian criminal elements are the origin of xenophobia,the "hardworkers" nonsense is all fallacy because if you truly best us Nigeria would not have overtaken India to become the most pervert striken country in the world.Nigeria is the most backward country in Africa,and that's not because white people are not there,it's YOUR own primitive mentality that set you back.I know it,you know it,Nigerians are hated everywhere and I don't think billions of people around the world are jealous of some insignificant country in West Africa grin

My 2 cent. ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

United Airline To Stop Flights To Nigeria / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get / Six Nigerian Asylum-seekers Die As Cameroon Forcefully Repatriates Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.