Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Capetown, South Africa - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Capetown, South Africa (16475 Views)

Anyone In Capetown For Hangout(sa) / Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) / Requirement Need In Entering SA, In Capetown International Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capetown, South Africa by 2Lynx(m): 8:14am On Nov 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Nah,Nigerian criminal elements are the origin of xenophobia,the "hardworkers" nonsense is all fallacy because if you truly best us Nigeria would not have overtaken India to become the most pervert striken country in the world.Nigeria is the most backward country in Africa,and that's not because white people are not there,it's YOUR own primitive mentality that set you back.I know it,you know it,Nigerians are hated everywhere and I don't think billions of people around the world are jealous of some insignificant country in West Africa grin

My 2 cent. ..

Nigerians aren't criminals but the thing is bad news tends to spread quickly.
xenophobia has been there last I check, even before Nigerians began emigrating.
Nigeria is a poor never a poor state far from it, in fact its richer than most European countries

https://s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/projects/Africa-in-100-years/

who told you Nigerians are hated everywhere in fact they are the most loved and sort after.
i believe you haven't gotten the opportunity to mingle with any Nigerian, hence your comment, find time to mingle with them I promise you will be surprise at how your perception concerning US will change.

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 8:15am On Nov 05, 2019
2Lynx:

Nigeria is a poor never a poor state gar from it, in fact its richer than most European countries

who told you Nigerians are hated everywhere in fact they are the most loved and sort after.
i believe you haven't gotten the opportunity to mingle with any Nigerian, hence comment, find time to mingle with them I promise you will be surprise at how your perception concerning US will change.
Nope. Nigerians have the worst reputation of all Africans
Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 8:19am On Nov 05, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
The part of South Africa where most of these black xenophobes actually live.

As much as there are black SAn's living in such conditions, there are black South Africans living in mansions and middle class neighborhoods show them as well.

Or don't they exist?

3 Likes

Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 8:27am On Nov 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:
That title is incompatible with the situation on the ground.Sometimes I understand the saltiness,it can be frustrating to think you are that great when the rest of the human race don't see what the chest-pounding is all about cheesy grin
Namibia is more of a giant than Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Capetown, South Africa by 2Lynx(m): 8:30am On Nov 05, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Nope. Nigerians have the worst reputation of all Africans

The White Don't Think So About Nigerians You And I Know This.
One Tiny Microscopic Virus Brings Down A Whole Human
One Bad Apple Infects Hundreds In The Basket.
Nigerians Also Have The "Best" Reputation Of All Africans
Enter A School Abroad And See An African Doing Well, First Question, Are You Nigerian?

Nigerians Has Indirectly Boosted The Economy Of Most African Countries, Yours Included By Few % Right

Africans Need A Change In Perception Towards Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 8:39am On Nov 05, 2019
2Lynx:

The White Don't Think So About Nigerians You And I Know This.
One Tiny Microscopic Virus Brings Down A Whole Human
One Bad Apple Infects Hundreds In The Basket.
Nigerians Also Have The "Best" Reputation Of All Africans
Enter A School Abroad And See An African Doing Well, First Question, Are You Nigerian?

Nigerians Has Indirectly Boosted The Economy Of Most African Countries, Yours Included By Few % Right

Africans Need A Change In Perception Towards Nigerians.
Dude, stop living in denial, in Asian countries like China, Japan,etc assume every black person to be Nigerian, you literally have to convince them you aren't to win their trust. Lol

And This thing of excluding US Nigerians just because there are Nigerian dentists is funny to me, 80 Nigerians were arrested in the same US which means even there they are still problematic. Even Oprah once dedicated her whole show to your scamming antics . The truth is one Nigerian goes to school and the other five are creating havoc. That's just how you guys are

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 9:23am On Nov 05, 2019
Hadampson:

Link to the news please angry

Do you honestly live under a rock?

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 9:25am On Nov 05, 2019
IronGalaxy:
As much as there are black SAn's living in such conditions, there are black South Africans living in mansions and middle class neighborhoods show them as well.

Or don't they exist?
Doesn't suit their narrative. To them every Black South African is poor, they sleep better at night by thinking that. Let them be

2 Likes

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 05, 2019
justbusy:
It's not Lingo tswana! It's Xhosa! I've been using Google translate to decipher Soilsista's comments! They're no longer Greeks to me!

I promise you its tswana

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 05, 2019
soilsista:

Lol oh? Here I'm thinking ke Sepedi

Tswana, Pedi and Sotho are almost similar
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Hadampson(m): 10:26am On Nov 05, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Do you honestly live under a rock?

Yes bro.

Link to the news or i don't believe it.

Shalom
Re: Capetown, South Africa by soilsista(f): 10:51am On Nov 05, 2019
justbusy:
It's not Lingo tswana! It's Xhosa! I've been using Google translate to decipher Soilsista's comments! They're no longer Greeks to me!
Nwannem! It's Sepedi/seTswana. I'm not Xhosa.
Re: Capetown, South Africa by soilsista(f): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2019
Austine1212:

Tswana, Pedi and Sotho are almost similar
Yes sir!
Re: Capetown, South Africa by JaceBlaze: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2019
2Lynx:

Nigeria is a poor never a poor state far from it, in fact its richer than most European countries

i believe you haven't gotten the opportunity to mingle with any Nigerian, hence your comment, find time to mingle with them I promise you will be surprise at how your perception concerning US will change.
oh well...

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by 2Lynx(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Dude, stop living in denial, in Asian countries like China, Japan,etc assume every black person to be Nigerian, you literally have to convince them you aren't to win their trust. Lol

And This thing of excluding US Nigerians just because there are Nigerian dentists is funny to me, 80 Nigerians were arrested in the same US which means even there they are still problematic. Even Oprah once dedicated her whole show to your scamming antics . The truth is one Nigerian goes to school and the other five are creating havoc. That's just how you guys are

As Interesting As This Conversation Is Getting And For The Fact That You Just Challenged Me To Seat Up And Be Among The Few That Will Change The Perception Of My Few African Brothers Concerning Nigerians.

I Still Can't Believe The Irony Of This Whole Matter. That You Actually Know "A Lot" About My Country (When You Haven't Even Steped Your Feet On It's Soil Or Tour It's Length And Breadth) I Find It Surprising.
From My Calculations You Are Actually Making Deductions Based (Hearsay) On What You Have Heard Or Seen On The "Internet". You Need To Visit Or Mingle With Few Nigerians Before I Can Actually Take You Serious.

And Nigerians Are Prone To Spread And Exaggerate Bad News More Than The Positive Ones, Haven't You Noticed. There Is Much Good In Here Than You Can Ever Imagine, Come And See for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Capetown, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
2Lynx:

As Interesting As This Conversation Is Getting And For The Fact That You Just Challenged Me To Seat Up And Be Among The Few That Will Change The Perception Of My Few African Brothers Concerning Nigerians.

I Still Can't Believe The Irony Of This Whole Matter. That You Actually Know "A Lot" About My Country (When You Haven't Even Steped Your Feet On It's Soil Or Tour It's Length And Breadth) I Find It Surprising.
From My Calculations You Are Actually Making Deductions Based (Hearsay) On What You Have Heard Or Seen On The "Internet". You Need To Visit Or Mingle With Few Nigerians Before I Can Actually Take You Serious.

And Nigerians Are Prone To Spread And Exaggerate Bad News More Than The Positive Ones, Haven't You Noticed. There Is Much Good In Here Than You Can Ever Imagine, Come And See for yourself
it's not hearsay, there's a massive Nigerian population in SA, it's easy to spot Nigerians from other African immigrants in SA based on mannerisms alone
Re: Capetown, South Africa by 2Lynx(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
IronGalaxy:
it's not hearsay, there's a massive Nigerian population in SA, it's easy to spot Nigerians from other African immigrants in SA based on mannerisms alone

its unhealthy to use a few handful Nigerians in SA or anywhere else to judge a whole nationals.

tho i would love to tour the world and network but Nigeria is not the shithole that my country men paint it to be always.

ohhh..OK.then
is it all/any Nigerians you can easily spot just by mannerism?

but still the good news and exploits of its nationals overseas farrrr out weigh the bad ones, but they aren't adequately spread. why, because it doesn't generate much traffic to their site
hope I have been able to convince you that not all Nigerians are bad and that the good ones far out weigh the bad.
there's something strong about negative character, if I am the only bad egg in my family automatically people concludes my family is no good, but its actually made up of intellectuals and erudites in reality.

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by nlPoster: 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
if I am the only bad egg in my family automatically people concludes my family is no good

who are the people concluding, why are they assessing your family, who are the people in your family interacting with that cast judgements and why are they enabled to do the same, by who, does your family owe "people" good character, is your family the only family in Nigeria or what's with the excessive scrutiny, etc etc.
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Kennyswagz2: 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
MPSA:

When a Guy from $#it hole talk like this! My @$$ is becoming hot grin
if not for the boers, south africa would have been the biggest shithole in the world gringringringrin
Re: Capetown, South Africa by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Austine1212:

I promise you its tswana
Thanks for the correction, bro!
Re: Capetown, South Africa by 2Lynx(m): 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
nlPoster:

who are the people concluding, why are they assessing your family, who are the people in your family interacting with that cast judgements and why are they enabled to do the same, by who, does your family owe "people" good character, is your family the only family in Nigeria or what's with the excessive scrutiny, etc etc.

Hahahaha brotherly, that na just instance na.

Read again over and over for better comprehension.
Re: Capetown, South Africa by soilsista(f): 7:46am On Nov 06, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 9:19am On Nov 06, 2019
Hadampson:

Yes bro.

Link to the news or i don't believe it.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Capetown, South Africa by TMKsouth: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
2Lynx:

grin grin grin What a lie!

You always revert back to your criminal mentality. @ Jaceblaze ---this one's just trying to keep chatting so he can scam u in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: Capetown, South Africa by 2Lynx(m): 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
TMKsouth:

You always revert back to your criminal mentality. @ Jaceblaze ---this one's just trying to keep chatting so he can scam u in the long run.

criminal mentality, seriously!!
scam!! lol

can't you state or argue effectively without name calling.
or you decided to comment so as not to feel left out. uhhn
What I Am Actually Trying to point out is, not every Nigerian is bad, cos people like you tend to generalize things.
And Seems You've been Scammed Before, Ahhh Sorry oo
I Never Said South Africa Isn't Better Than Nigeria, never said such.

Besides I Hardly Comment On A Tread Like This, Cos I Know It Will Surely End Up In Name Calling , Seems I Will Just Go Back To Reading Comments.

if you go through my post you will grab my point.
Re: Capetown, South Africa by 2Lynx(m): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
TMKsouth:

it's your view anyway
And besides you are smart or have scammed some persons cos seems like you know the "format" lol
Re: Capetown, South Africa by TMKsouth: 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
2Lynx:

it's your view anyway
And besides you are smart or have scammed some persons cos seems like you know the "format" lol

I hope there won't be another post sitting in my inbox from u.
Re: Capetown, South Africa by 2Lynx(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
never bro, aside from the facts you mentioned me first without going through my comments, but resorted to making no points but uttering obscene words, i ain't gonna mention you no more bro.
Re: Capetown, South Africa by JaceBlaze: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2019
TMKsouth:

He was trying to argue with facts so I just had to let the sleeping dogs lie,ain't nothing foolish like arguing in circles.

2 Likes

Re: Capetown, South Africa by geloorrrrdd(m): 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Doesn't suit their narrative. To them every Black South African is poor, they sleep better at night by thinking that. Let them be
Bruhh. We don't even care what you guys do. Y'all overate yourselves.

Oh, I'm not replying you after this message.
Re: Capetown, South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Bruhh. We don't even care what you guys do. Y'all overate yourselves.

Oh, I'm not replying you after this message.
A Nigerian ? telling a South African that we overrated ourselves? Really? And this is coming from the masters of empty chest beating themselves? Ha! Self proclaimed " Giant of Africa"!?

3 Likes

Re: Capetown, South Africa by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 26, 2019
iyapont:
no wonder South Africans r so proud.. this is so beautiful
Nigeria would have been this beautiful if the British stayed longer and gave us independence when our leaders were ready for nation building and not nation looting.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get / Six Nigerian Asylum-seekers Die As Cameroon Forcefully Repatriates Them / LASG Announces Traffic Diversion At Marina For Lagos Rail Mass Transit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.