Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

How To Check Jamb Caps And Accept Admission Status For 2019 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check Jamb Caps And Accept Admission Status For 2019 (1739 Views)

How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank / Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Jamb Caps And Accept Admission Status For 2019 by 9jaMySchool(m): 9:22am On Nov 02, 2019
how to Check Jamb Caps And Accept Admission Status For 2019.

JAMB CAPS : How do I check Admission Status on Jamb Caps Portal ?
What are the steps I need to Accept or Reject my Jamb Admission for 2019? How do I know my Jamb Caps Login and When will Jamb stop giving Admission? In this article, I will teach you how to check your Jamb admission status on Caps and how to reject your admission if you don’t like the school.
I have already listed the documents for university clearance and everything about Jamb caps for 2019/2020 admission. If you still don’t have the full idea of what Jamb Caps means then click here for more about Jamb Caps Portal. You may also want to check Jamb exam date for this year here.
How To Check Admission Status on Jamb Caps
Check If You’re Admitted On CAPS
1. Visit the Jamb CAPS Login portal www.jamb.org.ng/efacility or www.caps.jamb.gov.ng/
2. Log in with your Jamb Profile email and password
3. Go to Check Admission Status.
4. Then click on Access my CAPS
5. Your admission profile will show up
6. You will then see your Jamb Admission Status
7. There an option to accept or reject admission
8. Click on accept admission If you are offered admission.
9. If you have not been offered admission then keep checking back.
10. Continue reading if you saw just Welcome in Jamb Caps
11. Done.
JAMB CAPS HINTS: Don’t accept admission yet if you don’t like the school or course. If you are checking with your phone and its showing Welcome, don’t be annoyed; request desktop version. Go to the heading that says, How To Request Desktop Version Of Jamb Caps Portal To Check 2019 Admission Status, below for help.
How To Accept Admission On Jamb Caps
After your Admission profile, Jamb Reg, Institution, Course and UTME Subject combination, you will see Admission Status. Under CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION , Accept and Reject button will appear.
To accept your admission on Jamb caps portal, simply click on the accept button. You will see something like, “caps.jamb.gov.ng says, Are you sure you want to accept this admission offer? Then click on okay. You have successfully accepted your admission on Jamb Caps.
Also, Checking your Jamb Admission Status on CAPS , you will encounter certain Jamb terms you may not understand. Examples of terms you may see in Caps for Jamb are: Approved , Recommended, Welcome in Jamb Caps, admission in progress, blank page and Caps saying not admitted.
How To Accept Admission On Jamb Caps
After your Admission profile, Jamb Reg, Institution, Course and UTME Subject combination, you will see Admission Status. Under CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION , Accept and Reject button will appear.
To accept your admission on Jamb caps portal, simply click on the accept button. You will see something like, “caps.jamb.gov.ng says, Are you sure you want to accept this admission offer? Then click on okay. You have successfully accepted your admission on Jamb Caps.
accept caps
How to Confirm If You Have Accepted Admission on Jamb Caps
Confirming whether you have accepted admission on Jamb caps portal or mistakenly clicked on reject is simple. After accepting the admission, the Reject Admission button will be blank. You can no longer click on the link. Accept admission link will still be clickable. Under the accept admission button, you will see Record(s) Successfully updated!
caps.jamb.gov.ng
Accept the admission if you are okay with the school and course you are offered admission to study.
Question: I have rejected admission but jamb caps still showing accept and reject. This is normal. The fact that you have accepted admission does mean the accept and reject buttons will disappear. Just that one of them will no longer be clickable.
How To Reject Admission on Jamb Caps
To Reject your admission on Jamb caps portal, simply click on the Reject button. You will be asked, “are you sure you want to reject the admission? Reject the admission if you are not okay with the school and courseyou are offered admission to study.
Confirming whether you have rejected admission on Jamb caps or mistakenly clicked on accept is simple. After rejecting the admission status, the Accept button will be blank. You can no longer click on the link. Reject admission link will still be clickable. Under the reject admission button, you will see Record(s) Successfully updated!
Issues Logging in To Jamb Caps: Invalid e-Mail Address or Password
When you visit jamb.org.ng/efacility, you will see a box to enter your email and password and then login. If you get the error, Invalid e-Mail Address or Password, Try Again then it means something is wrong. It is either your email was not entered correctly or the password you entered is wrong.
Passwords are case sensitive, when it comes to password, boy is different from Boy. The first is all small letters while the later starts with a capital letter.
Keyboard issue may also lead to this. If your keyboard is bad, you may think you’re entering the correct password but meanwhile, you are entering the wrong thing.
If you are sure of the email and password you entered plus the fact that your phone or laptop keyboard is working very well, but the issue persists, then you have to reset the password.
How To Reset Password To Login To Jamb Caps
Forgot your password?
Click here to reset your password.
On the Jamb Caps Login Screen, you will see Click here to reset your password. Enter your email and date of birth and then click on Get Password link via Email. Now, open your email and follow the link sent from Jamb to reset your Jamb password.
Some times, it returns the Jamb e-facility Error handle as shown below:
We are sorry
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed,
or had processing error or is temporarily unavailable
If you are having the error above after trying it for three different days, then your best bet is to visit any Jamb office or approved Jamb CBT Centre for 2019/2020 to reset your password and be able to access your Jamb Caps and Jamb profile once again.
How To Request Desktop Version When Jamb Caps Says Welcome
Many candidates complain that Jamb caps is not Displaying . We can not debate the fact that Phones have taken over laptops when it comes to browsing. However, there are certain things you can not see when you are viewing a mobile version of a website. A good example is when you are checking admission status on Jamb caps portal.
After Jamb Caps Login, many candidates are stuck at the welcome page without a button to click. This makes many of them run to cyber cafes when they can check admission status on their phone. This is where Desktop version comes in. The desktop version will help your phone display sites the way it would appear in Laptops/Desktops.
By requesting a desktop version, you can see what cyber cafes see on their laptop right on your phone. With this, you can check your admission status on Caps on your own. It is very easy to request the desktop version.
I will show you how to switch to desktop version on Operamin, Firefox, Safari and Google chrome. I’m sure that you should be using at least one of those browsers.
A. Request Desktop Version of Website on Chrome for Android
Follow the steps below to request a desktop version of Jamb Caps portal while you are using the Chrome browser on your phone.
Open up the Google Chrome Browser on your Android Phone
Next visit the website that you wish to request a desktop version for (e.g www.jamb.org.ng)
After visiting the website, tap on the 3 dot Chrome icon, located in the top right corner of your screen
From the list of options, tap on Request Desktop site option
Follow the same step to disable the Desktop version and continue mobile view.
B. How to Request Desktop Version of Jamb Website on Firefox
Open the Firefox browser on your Android phone
Search for the website that you want to access in its desktop version (e.g www.caps.jamb.gov.ng/acceptadmission.aspx).
Once you are on the website, tap on the 3 dot icon, located at the top right corner of your screen.
Next tap on Request desktop site from the list of options.
You can now viewing desktop site and overcome the welcome issue in Jamb caps.
Follow the same step to disable desktop version.
C. Request Desktop Version Of Jamb Website On iPhone Safari:
Open the Safari browser on your iPhone
Visit the website that you want to request the desktop version (e.g jamb.org.ng)
Tap and hold on the Refresh icon located at the right corner of the Safari search bar
Tap on Request Desktop Site option in the next pop up
Use the same method to go back to mobile view.
D. How to Request Desktop Version for Caps in Operamini:
Open Opera Mini
Visit the website you wish to request the desktop version (e.g www.jambcaps.com)
Tap on the Opera mini Logo that looks like circle
scroll down and click on Settings
Click on Advanced
Click on User-Agent
Select Desktop and you are good to go.
Follow the same step to go back to the mobile view.
Admission SMS From Jamb Caps Portal
SMS from JAMB CAPS showing that you have been offered admission reads:
Dear Candidate, Congratulations, you have been offered admission on JAMB CAPS. Pls log in to JAMB efacility site at https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/login or download the JAMB CAPS mobile app from the app stores to either accept/reject this admission offer before it lapses. JAMB.
If you received the message above, then congratulations. You have been officially admitted by Jamb. Your school of choice will admit you as well if they are yet to upload your name in the admission list.
What Is Jamb Caps Market Place
Jamb caps marketplace is where you are been made marketable by Jamb. Jamb advertises your Score to Various institutions. The schools now decide whether to admit you are not. This now results in you gaining admission into a school you didn’t apply.
Most time, Jamb Market place is as a result of you not meeting the requirements of the school you applied to (Low Jamb and Post Utme Score). So long admission is still in progress, there is a high chance that you will gain admission.
What If I Mistakenly Accept Admission?
I Mistakenly Click Accept Admission In My Caps Portal? If you mistakenly accepted admission when you have not been offered admission by any school yet then it’s no issue. However, your admission is gone if you reject it.
Jamb Caps 2019 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. My status is showing ” recommended” can I accept it? Check Jamb caps market place to see if you are offered admission by another school.
2. My status is showing “Admission in progress” what does it mean? It means your admission is in Progress.
3. Mine is showing Welcome… Simply click the admission status menu
4. I have been admitted into AAU, but I checked on jamb caps, but I’m still seeing not admitted…What do you think could be the problem, sir?
5. Jamb caps has admitted me but the school says no admission given yet.
Jamb CAPS Login For All Schools in Nigeria
The Jamb caps login is the same for all schools in Nigeria. No matter the University, Polytechnic or college of Education you applied to, it is the same way to check your Jamb caps admission status. Unilorin Jamb caps login is the same as UNIBEN Jamb caps login.
The way you check Unilag Jamb caps admission is the same for UI. This applies to schools like: UNN, LASU, Ahmadu Bello University (Abu Zaria), Federal University of Technology Minna (Futminna), University of Ilorin (UNILORIN), University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT), Federal University of Technology Akure, UNICAL, Bayero University And Auchi Polytechnic.
This also applies to schools like, FUNAAB, UNIABUJA, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Yabatech, Adekunle Ajasin University, Federal University of Technology Owerri, University of Uyo (UNIUYO), UNIJOS, Olabisi Onabanjo University (Ogun State University), Delta State University Nigeria (DELSU), Landmark University, Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, Polytechnic Ibadan, NILE, Edo State University, Kaduna State University, PTI, FUPRE, etc.
Jamb Cap Portal Related Searches 2019 :
Jamb Caps
Caps for Jamb
Jamb caps login
How to check jamb caps
What is jamb caps admission
2019 Jamb caps admission status
Jamb cap admission list checking
Checking jamb caps admission portal
Check jamb caps admission status
Jamb cap and Jamb cab portal
Has Jamb started giving admission on caps ?
Jamb.org.ng/efacility admission status checking
Jamb cabs for 2019 approved and Recommended
Meaning of welcome and recommended in Jamb caps
What will happen if I reject admission on Jamb caps 2019
How do I check if I am admitted on Jamb caps and how do I accept
How do I check my Second choice school admission list on caps portal?

https://9jamyschool.com.ng/jamb/jamb-caps-admission-status-2019/
Re: How To Check Jamb Caps And Accept Admission Status For 2019 by elvhinzey(m): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2019
Thanks a million for this.
Please, help me out...
I just checked my JAMB profile and i realized my results were not uploaded by the cafe guy.
My question is can i still upload my results even as admission processing is in progress??
Re: How To Check Jamb Caps And Accept Admission Status For 2019 by 9jaMySchool(m): 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
elvhinzey:
Thanks a million for this.
Please, help me out...
I just checked my JAMB profile and i realized my results were not uploaded by the cafe guy.
My question is can i still upload my results even as admission processing is in progress??

u can still upload... kindly visit jamb portal

(1) (Reply)

ASUU To Call Of Strike After Gov. Pays Agreed Dues / Finland Got It Right In Her Educational Policy. / Information On Online Postgraduate Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.