Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 (24234 Views)

Sheffield United Vs Manchester United (3 - 3) On 24th November 2019 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 / Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by esphil(m): 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
thoollz:
I said it at the beginning when Liverpool were picking 3pts, it won't last for long. They're regular bottlers. They'll lose the title again. It's what they do best. I'm a Liverpool fan so I know what I'm saying.

You ain't a true Liverpool but a fake fan.
Thank God you are shamed

4 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by toxicbrain: 11:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
chiboy1116:
mam city struggles in attack and still has more goals than everyone in EPL ? Okay .

PS : I am also a Liverpool , so calm your t****s

Because they scores 8 goals in one match?

So what happens to the goals when they were trashed by Norwich and wolves?

5 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 8:09am On Nov 03, 2019
Angelfrost:

In the last 5 years??!... Abeg, who has that coconut head meme that befits this guy's Moniker... grin
when last arsenal win Epl and also which year did Leicester win the epl?
let's start from there
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by phymat(m): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2019
thoollz:

Bro Liverpool is struggling against teams they ought not to. Mancity can easily pick up their form. Sheffield, manutd even Southampton. They should be winning with ease, there Are still tough teams We're yet to face.
Excuse me ,man city has played soton just after they were smashed 9 goals in their last EPL outing ,and how easy was man city able to beat them?
Not to even mention the yet to come and dreadful Sheffield and then stubborn man u

2 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by Angelfrost(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
when last arsenal win Epl and also which year did Leicester win the epl?
let's start from there

Leicester managed to win epl title in a fluke season, and hasn't managed top 4 since then... How exactly does that suddenly make them higher or above Arsenal??! In what terms precisely??!... Total points per season in the last 5 years??! Average goals per season since then??! Number of European participation since then??!...

Seriously son, who in his right senses places Leicester above Arsenal??! Not even Jamie Vardy or any hardcore Foxes fan can be that obtuse!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
m140:

Lolzzzzz, messi also help barca with hatrick today
Messi failed to defend well against Levante..

Also Messi decided to play Semedo on the left and Sergio Roberto on the right... He decided to put Griezmann wide while he play himself in a central attack.. May be he forgot that he is not that good in the aerial aspect..
He also sub in Alena and a piece his tactic in a very poor way..

Messi don't deserve to win the best Coach of the year...

But VVD, what a player.. He once again prove to the world that he is the best player in Liverpool.. He was not dribbled and was also defending the ball until the team win by his influence..

He has once again led the team to another win in about 3 consecutive games unexpectedly...

He is definitely the best player in the world right now...

Lesson learnt:

Real game: Mane inspired the team to victory once again (as always)

M140/ English Media:
Wow VVD has done it again... VVD for Ballon d'or!!!

Another lesson,

Real game: Valverde out

M140/English Media hype:
- Why is it that when Barcelona win, it is due to Messi but when Barcelona lose it is due to the coach..?
-Why can't Messi defend very well like VVD? Or prevent his teammate from being In offside position when his second goal was ruled out due to VAR?? Messi is overrated jo!!!!

We will always check the last Monday together tho undecided

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by m140(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
eni4real:

Also Messi decided to play Semedo on the left and Sergio Roberto on the right... He decided to put Griezmann wide while he play himself in a central attack.. May be he forgot that he is not that good in the aerial aspect..

But VVD, what a player.. He once again prove to the world that he is the best player in Liverpool.. He was not dribbled and was also defending the ball until the team win by his influence..

He has once again led the team to another win in about 3 consecutive games unexpectedly...

Lesson learnt:

M140/ English Media:

Another lesson,

M140/English Media hype:
- Why is it that when Barcelona win, it is due to Messi but when Barcelona lose it is due to the coach..?
-Why can't Messi defend very well like VVD? Or prevent his teammate from being In offside position when his second goal was ruled out due to VAR?? Messi is overrated jo!!!!

I tot he is the best ever cus he defends, blocks and do the keeping na
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
m140:

I tot he is the best ever cus he defends, blocks and do the keeping na
Just like Pele was doing the work of Gilmar, Djalmar Santos, Didi, Nilton Santos, Rivelinho, Tostao, Jarzinho, Carlos Alberto, Gerson, Garrincha's etc jobs? tongue

We can only check the last Monday together tho undecided

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
thoollz:
I said it at the beginning when Liverpool were picking 3pts, it won't last for long. They're regular bottlers. They'll lose the title again. It's what they do best. I'm a Liverpool fan so I know what I'm saying.
guy, keep calm and support Liverpool. Remember Liverpool lost the league with 97 points something that has never happened before. Just believe no matter what. Champions of Europe, YNWA........

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
donoro:
lwkmd he is even claiming fan baba shift we know u are a man u fan which type of fan calls his team a bottler grin
a worried fan brother. He is probably tired. But the motto for this season should be: BELIEVE NO MATTER WHAT
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
Greatfullheart:
I THOUGHT WE'VE LOST THIS GAME. NEVER GIVE UP!
when you are using Buhari picture next time the quote not be: WELL DONE JUST CONTINUE, it should instead be: WELLI DON JOS KWANTEENEW
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
djon78:

You can say whatever but you guys are up against history.
Like I told someone before Liverpool vs man utd game that Liverpool can never beat united, rather it will be utd beating them..
History has a way of repeating itself
we are waiting for Man Utd at Anfield, let them come and park the bus again...dey go hear am
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
toxicbrain:
The amount of faith I have in this team Is second to none... After the Barcelona comeback, I have come to realize that this group of players defiles impossibility. The zeal and discipline they show on the pitch is second to none. Every one is a captain of his own, motivating each other. Doesn't matter what the time says, I am always relaxed we can't lose. And that's it.!!!
egbon, your head dey there
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
thoollz:

Bro Liverpool is struggling against teams they ought not to. Mancity can easily pick up their form. Sheffield, manutd even Southampton. They should be winning with ease, there Are still tough teams We're yet to face.
Man City dat lost to Norwich city, lost to Wolves at home, drew with Tottenham at home...hmmm!!!!!
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
Chigorkizz:
The Mentality Giants!! They've Got The Balls Of Steel.Ynwa
you should have used capital letters for the BALLS
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
9jayes:
By the time Liverpool vs Mancity final whistle is blown, Liverpool would have played all the top six teams plus Leicester city and still be topping the table with at least 3 points, Mancity yet to play Man u, Arsenal, Chelsea, Leicester city.
let them know....
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
eni4real:

Lesson learnt:

M140/ English Media:

Another lesson,

M140/English Media hype:

I am a Liverpool fan but I believe your sarcasm is very intelligent......I like you comment anyways...even when an analyst is being sarcastic it should be intelligent..

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
I am a Liverpool fan but I believe your sarcasm is very intelligent......I like you comment anyways...even when an analyst is being sarcastic it should be intelligent..
Thanks bro!
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by Greatfullheart: 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
when you are using Buhari picture next time the quote not be: WELL DONE JUST CONTINUE, it should instead be: WELLI DON JOS KWANTEENEW
HAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by m140(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
eni4real:
Just like Pele was doing the work of Gilmar, Djalmar Santos, Didi, Nilton Santos, Rivelinho, Tostao, Jarzinho, Carlos Alberto, Gerson, Garrincha's etc jobs? tongue

Paste picture for the ballon d'or too na,
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by m140(m): 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
eni4real:

Paste picture for the ballon d'or too na, .
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
m140:

Paste picture for the ballon d'or too na, .

Dec 2 loading..
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
m140:

Paste picture for the ballon d'or too na,
You know why I love the "last Monday" award??

Because Cristiano once said: "Yes I am the best, check the last Monday..
Who won the best?" cheesy
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by m140(m): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
eni4real:
You know why I love the "last Monday" award??

Because Cristiano once said: "Yes I am the best, check the last Monday..
Who won the best?" cheesy
Lolzzzz, VVD for ballon d'or, nothing concern me with cr7
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by m140(m): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
eni4real:

Dec 2 loading..
Paste it na
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
m140:

Lolzzzz, VVD for ballon d'or, nothing concern me with cr7
Mane>VVD..
I speak as an African (hypocrisy intended tongue)!
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
m140:

Paste it na
29 days to go..
Countdown cool
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by m140(m): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
eni4real:
Mane>VVD..
I speak as an African (hypocrisy intended tongue)!
Lolzzzzz, VVD still , baba messi
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by m140(m): 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
eni4real:
29 days to go..
Countdown cool
Your eye go soon clear
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by Chigorkizz(m): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
you should have used capital letters for the BALLS
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
m140:

Your eye go soon clear

I hope VVD win the Ballon d'origi

While Messi win the Ballon d'or!!!

I hope I won't be disappointed because you can't trust all these journalists...

'There are football mafia' in Mrs Alveiro words!!
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
m140:

Lolzzzzz, VVD still , baba messi
Eto'o: Mane deserves the Ballon d'or
Drogba : Mane deserves the Ballon d'or

As an African, I also think Mane has displaced VVD at 90+4 minutes of Ballon d'or race tongue

Journalists should not disappoint me oo...
They should just put Mane in 3rd position, Cris in 2nd and Leo in 1st...

I want to disconnect from Messi vs CR7 debate after Dec 2 cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Wolves (1 - 0) On 29th December 2020 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 14th May 2017 / Liverpool Vs Everton (5 - 2) On 4th December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.