Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:25 PM

Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies (1535 Views)

Why Do Most Guys Bash Women On Nairaland / The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland / 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by tintingz(m): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2019
I've been in this forum for many years now and i understand why some guys are into bashing ladies, I was once a women basher, bashing feminism/feminists thinking I was making sense. Now I know better and see women bashing as meaningless, childish and nonsensical.

Majority guys on Nairaland love bashing the ladies, ridiculing them, stereotyping them and generalizing, they mostly commit psychological projection fallacy. These projection fallacies are ways of egoistically denying the traits that exist in humans in general but somehow guys here deny them and attribute them only to ladies, maybe because it's how the African societies was developed.

Is it gold digging, cheating, wickedness, jealousy, stealing, hoeing etc both traits exist in both genders but somehow guys attribute them only to ladies while denying the traits themselves. Yes ladies do these things but why emphasizing it more?

Here are some reasons some guys bash women,

1. The childish brain : Yes many guys here still reason like kids or are still kids, they see bashing ladies as fun and seen as bad and rogue.

2. Ignorance : The Ignorance some of these guys possessed is alarming, some don't even know what feminism is, someone even said ladies in their 30s are evening news papers while scientifically men can be evening news papers in that age too, the person hasn't given any logical reason for his statement. Some guys even said "fear women more than snakes or Satan" lol, if we check history we will see that men are the ones carrying out wars and atrocities even till date. So why should I fear women and not fear men? Ask these guys why we should fear women and see ridiculous and petty reasons.

3. Patriarch extremist : Many guys still have this archaic mentality that the society must always remain patriarch, making some of them being misogynistic, they are denying the fact that women are now being in power and taking huge responsibilities, I know many women that are breadwinners and even own properties but that patriarch mentality won't still make some guys reason correctly, they will always find a fallacy to make like "she's sleeping with men to own properties". Some guys now use the word "red pill" to show that they are smart, rogue and intelligent. Sir you're not intelligent but dumb.

4. Heartbreak : I think some guys have experience heartbreaks and rejections from ladies and they don't seem to move on, for them to pour out their emotion and frustration, they result to bashing women thinking it's a reasonable thing to do.

There are many more but these are what I can think of now, if you have any objection you're free to counter my post "intellectually", I don't want dumb post or trolling. I know some will come here saying I'm licking women ass, well you're more dumb if you think this is what the thread is about.

Note: Each gender have free speech to criticize and bash each other but this thread is about guys.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by febo15(m): 10:46am On Nov 02, 2019
And so what? So what are you recommending?
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by tintingz(m): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2019
febo15:

With the way the universe is so big you can't reason with it?

3 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by Korllami007: 10:50am On Nov 02, 2019
febo15:

Definitely ass licking. grin
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by tintingz(m): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2019
Korllami007:

Definitely ass licking. grin
A dummy spotted.

I knew someone will commit that trait.

3 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by Rilwayne001: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2019
I don't support bashing women one bit. It's indeed childish and most times foolish. But then some Nigerian women are the causes of this bashing. You can't but bash them for being so unintelligent. Imagine them licking on nairamarleys balls just because the fool said "Bit butt is better than postgraduate degree", and later these same sets of fools will come out to shout that they are feminists?

There's no true feminist in Nigeria. Only prideful nitwits!

sad
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by Korllami007: 11:06am On Nov 02, 2019
tintingz:
A dummy spotted.

Hey, simp. You have forgotten men are scum crew or broke boys bashing crew.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by tintingz(m): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2019
Rilwayne001:
I don't support bashing women one bit. It's indeed childish and most times foolish. But then some Nigerian women are the causes of this bashing. You can't but bash them for being so unintelligent. Imagine them licking on nairamarleys balls just because the fool said "Bit butt is better than postgraduate degree", and later these same sets of fools will come out to shout that they are feminists?

There's no true feminist in Nigeria. Only prideful nitwits!

sad

Ofcos I didn't deny some girls do silly things, that is not the point of this thread, the point I'm making is some guys also do silly things but they are not bash or criticized the way they do with ladies. I think the African societies emphasize morality compass on ladies more than men, they expect it on women more than men.

And you can't possibly make that statement that there are no true feminist in Nigeria, feminism does not mean you can't do silly things, feminism doesn't tell a woman not to lick a man's balls.

3 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by nlPoster: 11:09am On Nov 02, 2019
Just check Lugard's quote, everything was explained there.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by Darkseid(m): 11:10am On Nov 02, 2019
I don't support female bashing and would never insult any lady here but seriously, OP this your write up no make sense.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by tintingz(m): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2019
Korllami007:

Hey, simp. You have forgotten men are scum crew or broke boys bashing crew.
Dummy. Read the OP again.

2 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by tintingz(m): 11:12am On Nov 02, 2019
nlPoster:
Just check Lugard's quote, everything was explained there.
Care to share the link?
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by tintingz(m): 11:13am On Nov 02, 2019
Darkseid:
I don't support female bashing and would never insult any lady here but seriously, OP this your write up no make sense.
How?
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by nlPoster: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2019
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:16am On Nov 02, 2019
tintingz:
A dummy spotted.

.. You just called him a dummy for not supporting your opinion. Tell me the difference between you and the people you were talking about?

6 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by Rilwayne001: 11:17am On Nov 02, 2019
tintingz:

Ofcos I didn't deny some girls do silly things, that is not the point of this thread, the point I'm making is some guys also do silly things but they are not bash or criticized the way they do with ladies. I think the African societies emphasize morality compass on ladies more than men, they expect it on women more than women.

African societies emphasizes more morality more on women than men because the same societies hanged quite responsibilities on men than women when it comes to a relationship. In return, women are expected to be modest and submissive in their affairs in the society, after all they're not expected to carry much of the hard responsibilities except for the ones related to household. Some Nigerian women are trying to eat to eat their cake andhave it at the same time, by trying to not be responsible for most things in relationships, and also wanting to be in control of the society and so morality is loosing on them and they want to do all that they want with no one questioning them even though they aren't taking much responsibilities.

I do agree though that the way this childish guys are doing the bashing isn't good enough, but then, it is what it is.

And you can't possibly make that statement that there are no true feminist in Nigeria, feminism does not mean you can't do silly things, feminism doesn't tell a woman not to lick a man's balls.

Okay. What's your idea of feminism?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by Korllami007: 11:17am On Nov 02, 2019
tintingz:
Dummy. Read the OP again.

Simp, read the topic and tell me the main focus of the op.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by tintingz(m): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2019
Korllami007:

Simp, read the topic and tell me the main focus of the op.

Oh my goodness.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by tintingz(m): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. You just called him a dummy for not supporting your opinion. Tell me the difference between you and the people you were talking about?

Read my last paragraph, I made mention of dummies that will make this statement "women ass licker".

He has committed that dummy trait I mentioned.

3 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by Korllami007: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2019
tintingz:

Oh my goodness.

What's wrong with your goodness?
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:27am On Nov 02, 2019
tintingz:

Read my last paragraph, I made mention of dummies that will make this statement "women ass licker".

He has committed that dummy trait I mentioned.
.. And you think you re different from those you tag as dummies just because they will see your post as being an asslicking topic?Your last paragraph only portrays the main reason why people both male and female get bashed. Meaning,Hypocrisy.You wanted to make a correction but ended up committing the same offence you re calling out people for

1 Like

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by tintingz(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2019
Rilwayne001:

African societies emphasizes more morality more on women than men because the same societies hanged quite responsibilities on men than women when it comes to a relationship. In return, women are expected to be modest and submissive in their affairs in the society, after all they're not expected to carry much of the hard responsibilities except for the ones related to household. Some Nigerian women are trying to eat to eat their cake andhave it at the same time, by trying to not be responsible for most things in relationships, and also wanting to be in control of the society and so morality is loosing on them and they want to do all that they want with no one questioning them even though they aren't taking much responsibilities.
The archaic society misunderstood what women are capable of limiting them to kitchen and the other room, we can see women taking responsibilities. Morality should be equal in both genders, it's ridiculous to think a particular gender needs more morality than the other.

Like I said and you also said the archaic society has put responsibilities on men, this practice has been induced on young girls.

I do agree though that the way this childish guys are doing the bashing isn't good enough, but then, it is what it is.
Well it will always be a childish mentality.

Okay. What's your idea of feminism?

Feminism is a range of social movements, political movements, and ideologies that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve the political, economic, personal, and social equality of the sexes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism

3 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by tintingz(m): 11:32am On Nov 02, 2019
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by tintingz(m): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2019
Korllami007:

What's wrong with your goodness?

Ignored.

Buzz me if you have reasonable thing to say.

3 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by tintingz(m): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. And you think you re different from those you tag as dummies just because they will see your post as being an asslicking topic?Your last paragraph only portrays the main reason why people both male and female get bashed. Meaning,Hypocrisy.You wanted to make a correction but ended up committing the same offence you re calling out people for

Dude did you read my OP?

I have stated that women are not exempted from these traits but why emphasizing it more on them?

And I ended my OP that this thread is not about licking women ass while also predicting someone committing that fallacy which eventually came to pass.

I advice everyone to read my post carefully.

3 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by tintingz(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2019
Again note: Each gender have free speech to criticize and bash each other but this thread is about guys.

3 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 02, 2019
tintingz:

Ofcos I didn't deny some girls do silly things, that is not the point of this thread, the point I'm making is some guys also do silly things but they are not bash or criticized the way they do with ladies. I think the African societies emphasize morality compass on ladies more than men, they expect it on women more than men.

The fact that u see most guys here bashing women or whatever does mean that is who they are in reality, ... its doesnt mean u tintingz treat women better than some of us, so take a sit n learn. the bashin as yielded positively here
society emphasize morality more on the women becos they're the custodian of sanity in our society. virtually everytin a woman does has implications. when a woman go nake in public ..she can get raped.
when a woman is promiscuous she risk gettin infected or pregnant, optin for abortion is another risk that might rupture her womb, ritualist alert, a promiscuous wife can bring a bastard home ,...reasoning along these line n you wil see more, even every child wants a perfect example of a mom buh wu gives the fvck about men or fathers.
The worst that could happen to a promiscuous man is infection,babymama or another wife.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by nlPoster: 11:54am On Nov 02, 2019
People indeed say anything to cover their lack of manners and primitive behaviour.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by tintingz(m): 11:58am On Nov 02, 2019
ericsmith:

The fact that u see most guys here bashing women or whatever does mean that is who they are in reality, ... its doesnt mean u tintingz treat women better than some of us, so take a sit n learn. the bashin as yielded positively here
society emphasize morality more on the women becos they're the custodian of sanity in our society. virtually everytin a woman does has implications. when a woman go nake in public ..she can get raped.
When a woman doesn't go naked she can also get raped, kids are raped.

There are many factors that causes rape, kindly go read it.

Morality should be equal on both gender, both gender need it equally to create balance, it's ridiculous to think a particular gender need it more.

when a woman is promiscuous she risk gettin infected or pregnant, optin for abortion is another risk that might rupture her womb, ritualist alert, a promiscuous wife can bring a bastard home ,...reasoning along these line n you wil see more, even every child wants a perfect example of a mom buh wu gives the fvck about men or fathers.
The worst that could happen to a promiscuous man is infection,babymama or another wife.

You just committed the psychological projection fallacy I stated in the OP.

2 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by Korllami007: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
ericsmith:

You de mind the simp. He wants women to be praised when doing bad things. Women bash men when they do bad things but I don't know why the simp wants women to be pampered when they do bad things.

1 Like

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies by tintingz(m): 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
nlPoster:
People indeed say anything to cover their lack of manners and primitive behaviour.
Lol, you can see the guy above stating those things as if the women were the ones doing it alone.

They forgot it takes two to tangle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desperately Need Advise... / My Sexcapade On La Queue With A Man (18+) / How To Use Crystals In Seduction (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.