Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,167 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

16yrs Old Killed 18yrs Old In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16yrs Old Killed 18yrs Old In Lagos (884 Views)

2 Years Old Killed By Step Mom, Both Hands And Legs Broken ( Photos ) / 29 Year Old Killed His Mother In Oyo Said His Mother Is Useless / Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16yrs Old Killed 18yrs Old In Lagos by HORLADY(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2019
I was on my way to Alakija when we sighted students of different schools within Tolu complex fighting with cutlasses and launching different objects as projectile against each others. This led the conductor of the bus narrating that the genesis of the fight can be traced back to the time of their grandfathers because he is a product of a school in the complex and the situation has always been like that between the students untamed. He added that he was born and brought up in the hood though he is from Delta State. I was still lost in thought wondering how we arrived at this junction where the children are now fully active in crimes when I heard him narrating the story of a student of Oto-Awori secondary school who slaughtered a student of another school in the community of Ijanikin, Lagos. Today I obtained the exclusive pictures of the boy that killed and the one that was killed.

Re: 16yrs Old Killed 18yrs Old In Lagos by HORLADY(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2019
I was reliably informed that a fight has ensued the previous day between the boys and the "killer boy" was the looser in the fight. This prompt the boy to wait for him the next day at the Junction with a knife. He stabbed the boy behind the throat and cut it front inside outward ensuring the "killed boy" did not have any chance of survival. May God have mercy on our Country
Re: 16yrs Old Killed 18yrs Old In Lagos by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2019
I'm not surprised
Cos I've witnessed their fight countless time.
Re: 16yrs Old Killed 18yrs Old In Lagos by Jmk9292(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
The killer is old enough for life imprisonment and I am sure that awaits him........ Too bad

16yrs or not......... He is a threat
Re: 16yrs Old Killed 18yrs Old In Lagos by HORLADY(m): 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
Jmk9292:
The killer is old enough for life imprisonment and I am sure that awaits him........ Too bad

I heard the police has told his family not to bother coming to check on him anymore. Probably he might be executed without due process cos the situation raised a lot of tension within the community
Re: 16yrs Old Killed 18yrs Old In Lagos by Crenzywilliams(m): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
Jmk9292:

For a 16yo to be a treat in any society it means "d system" has failed him; two wasted young lives. This kids of these days too get mind sha
Re: 16yrs Old Killed 18yrs Old In Lagos by Jmk9292(m): 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
[quote author=HORLADY post=83679029]

I heard the police has told his family not to bother coming to check on him anymore. Probably he might be executed without due process cos the situation raised a lot of tension within the community [/quot

It's terrible
Re: 16yrs Old Killed 18yrs Old In Lagos by Kendumazy(m): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hmmmmmm. Such a sad situation!
Re: 16yrs Old Killed 18yrs Old In Lagos by 24kmagic: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ok
Re: 16yrs Old Killed 18yrs Old In Lagos by sulasa07(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Crenzywilliams:

For a 16yo to be a treat in any society it means "d system" has failed him; two wasted young lives. This kids of these days too get mind sha
Stop blaming the system,does 16 yra old not know right or wrong.Even in Europe now,their laws are Changing,14yrs old are now being giving full punishment.If possible,I would ask government to change the Age Consent to 14.14 yr old boys are now running up and down in search of girls,some are already father by 14 and you are saying the system failed them,why don't you just blame their families.I'm sure one of the fight reasons would be about one yeye girl that does not care about them.
Lastly,Bleep those who always blame the system.We are the system

(1) (Reply)

Lady Left With A Fractured Skull By A Police Chasing A Motorcyclist In Lagos.vid / Police Officer Caught Raping A COVID-19 Patient In Quarantine Centre / Again, Fulani Herdsmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village, Kill Pastor, Nine Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.