Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Partnership Needed! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Partnership Needed! (594 Views)

Lucrative Partnership Deal For A Software Developer / Mediatek And Intel Partnership To Bring 5G To Dell And HP Laptops / In Need Of A Programmer With Expertise In Fintech Experience For Partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partnership Needed! by timkuro(m): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hello Nlanders I have a professional dating site that has been running for some months now.

But it's growth has been super slow because of finance so I will like to use this medium to invite all those who will like to make passive income for life to come so we can partner.

So why should you partner with me?

1. I do all the work while we share profit
2. The income is passive and long term

How we intend to make money?
1. We'll use admob on the mobile app and AdSense on the site.
2. We will also make money from selling advert spaces.

Check me siggy for my contact!

(1) (Reply)

Neat Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop For Sale / Affordable And Reliable USA Used Laptops / Needed Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.