Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) (19064 Views)

Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) / Pogba & President Macron Show Their Dab Dance Moves After World Cup (Photos) / Senegalese Players Arrive Russia In Native Attires For World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by LORDKing001: 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
mamaafrik:
So south Africa beat Almighty USA to win this,tell yourself "i can surmount it,i can bring this mountain down",YES you CAN,power of mind.
They will now want to make us believe that the fact that we are Black mean we are inferior.
Nigeria is making wave in UFC ,Boxing and Wrestling.
Aseye lamaaseooo
USA no good for rugby. Na England dem play.

Rank
New zealand
England
SA
Wales
Scotland
Argentina
France
Ireland
Tonga
They're the best
Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by zigibada: 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
post=83687066:

This is no mean feat.
CONGRATULATIONS South Africa.
[/s]
Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by Ewedegubbler: 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
We did it finally.. Nzamzi fo sho

Proudly South African of Nigerian descent

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by ayandee: 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
That's their sport
Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by toluxe0075: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
LadySarah:
The Movie 'The Invictus' comes to mind.
That movie made me fall in love with springbok and rugby till date.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by femi4: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
mbahdi:
Now there have win the rugby.can the hatred there have on nigerians now stop? useless bunch of fools
It won't stop untill they dominate us in football.

Rugby is nothing to Africans .....it doesn't give you that huge bragging right like football

1 Like

Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by Princedapace(m): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Dstv No go allow us watch anyother thing again...... Throughout This november na only the highlights we go dey see

Quite a shame that we don't have anything working well for us. Sincerely anyone who is sincere don't need to defend nigeria anywhere. I watched south African league game and it was epic. We also depend on their dstv for our own entertainment.

Sincerely, nigeria is shameless.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by mamaafrik(m): 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
lexy2014:

Are u also privy to d info that d US participated and faced SA in d course of d tournament?
u no know book, they may not have met usa directly but they must have met someone who wooped usa ,, hope u get my incantation.
Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by Crofton: 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
gurunlocker:

Where did you see USA?

My Brother the thing shock me o .
Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by Crofton: 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
mamaafrik:
u no know book, they may not have met usa directly but they must have met someone who wooped usa ,, hope u get my incantation.

Every Rugby fan knows SA Rugby team is among the best in the world., they can't be compared with US.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by Vulcanheph(m): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
Princedapace:

Quite a shame that we don't have anything working well for us. Sincerely anyone who is sincere don't need to defend nigeria anywhere. I watched south African league game and it was epic. We also depend on their dstv for our own entertainment.

Sincerely, nigeria is shameless.
The thing Tire me too oh
Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
gurunlocker:

Where did you see USA?

No mind am, he just dey wake... grin grin
Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by Kennyswagz2: 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
mamaafrik:
So south Africa beat Almighty USA to win this,tell yourself "i can surmount it,i can bring this mountain down",YES you CAN,power of mind.
They will now want to make us believe that the fact that we are Black mean we are inferior.
Nigeria Yorubas is are making wave in UFC ,Boxing and Wrestling.
Aseye lamaaseooo
Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by Kennyswagz2: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
gurunlocker:

Where did you see USA?
that guy is a green goat
Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by Kennyswagz2: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
We did it finally.. Nzamzi fo sho

Proudly South African of Nigerian descent
yamree... nor let them go xenophobia you there ooh
Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by Kennyswagz2: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
If them like make them win rubbish world cup. How that one take concern is for here
Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
I sight their president.
Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by ohem007(m): 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
If it was up to me i won't give it anyone sef...

England o
Southy o

Nobody suppose win am
Their noise too too much

Supersport no go allow pesin hear word now

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
My friend was talking to me about it, she was scared S.A will lose cos England beat the defending champions New Zealand, I told her if England can beat New Zealand then S.A can do it though it will be tough.

I told her I'm supporting S.A cos of her and they won 32-12 grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by lexy2014: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
mamaafrik:

No I don't get ur incantation. Cos u haven't said if u are privy to any info about d US participating in d tournament. And if u saying what u saying above, then how did u come to d conclusion that south Africa beat d US? With all ur book, am even sure u understand urself
Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by Smooyis(m): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
What is Rugby. Only if naija had played.....
Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by Litmus: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
I wanted England to win because a Nigerian was playing for them. South Africa was representing South Africa not Africa.

If England had three or more Nigerians in the team they would have defeated South Africa.
Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by lexy2014: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Dstv No go allow us watch anyother thing again...... Throughout This november na only the highlights we go dey see

Not true. There are dedicated channels for different sports including rugby. All d same, its their time to celebrate
Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by lereinter(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
Useless oloriburuku SA
Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by Amozever12: 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
mamaafrik:
Aseye lamaaseooo
Guy, na England. Who told u USA is almighty in Rugby? They've never even play quarter final let alone win it
Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
mamaafrik:
Aseye lamaaseooo
Which Almighty USA? angry
Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by iammolise(m): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
No wonder DSTV no let us hear word with "we are the champions" ads everywhere
Mtcheeeww!!! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by LeSudAfricaine: 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
omocalabar:
Finally.....something good aside from xenophobia and Rape
the usual bitterness grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by LeSudAfricaine: 7:41am On Nov 03, 2019
Litmus:
I wanted England to win because a Nigerian was playing for them. South Africa was representing South Africa not Africa.

If England had three or more Nigerians in the team they would have defeated South Africa.
lmfao

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) by kwametut: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
Lordking DONT LIE Zoogerian USA does PLAY RUGBY they have been playing rugby since the ealy 80s.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? / Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar / OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.