Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Am I Having Wings! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am I Having Wings! (876 Views)

How Do These Creatures Fly Or Operate With Their Wings? / With Healing In His Wings: Girl Healed Of Insanity CEMSA / Are Angels Really Human Being With Wings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Having Wings! by Nephilim: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
Why do I feel like I have wings behind me! Like small and growing. Physically there's nothing like it and I've been looking for a clue to it in dreams or night vision! It started like 2 months ago. Attimes the sensation is so strong and real that I've to put my hands at my back to feel wat I'm sensing but nothing there!! Is this a new evolution or something
Re: Am I Having Wings! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
Take your med kid.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Having Wings! by budaatum: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
You know you can get your money back?

Hey, guess what... Red Bull doesn't "give you wings" after all.

The famous energy drink slogan has been found to be false after a US lawsuit and the company has agreed to compensate customers who bought it in America between 2002 and 2014.

Legal papers specify that no proof of purchase is necessary.

Anyone in the US who bought at least one can, in the last 12 years, could be entitled $10 (£6.17) cash or $15 (£9.26) worth of Red Bull goods.

The false ad lawsuit all started in 2013 by a US consumer, Benjamin Careathers, who believed the company's slogan "Red Bull gives you wings" is dishonest.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/29550003/so-red-bull-doesnt-actually-give-you-wings

2 Likes

Re: Am I Having Wings! by sulasa07(m): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nephilim:
Why do I feel like I have wings behind me! Like small and growing. Physically there's nothing like it and I've been looking for a clue to it in dreams or night vision! It started like 2 months ago. Attimes the sensation is so strong and real that I've to put my hands at my back to feel wat I'm sensing but nothing there!! Is this a new evolution or something
Someone beta check this one's brain, he's going schizophrenic.Wings ko,fangs ni.

1 Like

Re: Am I Having Wings! by Nephilim: 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
emrain:
Take your med kid.
fućk off boy
Re: Am I Having Wings! by Shepherd00: 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
sulasa07:

Someone beta check this one's brain, he's going schizophrenic.Wings ko,fangs ni.
He's been schizophrenic since

1 Like

Re: Am I Having Wings! by Shepherd00: 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nephilim:
fućk off boy
I pray you don't kill yourself. You are so toxic, Gamalin20 will settle you your case.
Re: Am I Having Wings! by Nephilim: 9:20am On Nov 06, 2019
Shepherd00:

I pray you don't kill yourself. You are so toxic, Gamalin20 will settle you your case.
toxic for replying a lunatic in his own language? Hey scrap boy, you need a recovery slap!!

And you think I'm suicidal like you lolz lolzz funny, maybe you should use the gamalin you recommended when next ur troubles come, cos I can see them coming very soon.
Re: Am I Having Wings! by Shepherd00: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nephilim:
toxic for replying a lunatic in his own language? Hey scrap boy, you need a recovery slap!!

And you think I'm suicidal like you lolz lolzz funny, maybe you should use the gamalin you recommended when next ur troubles come, cos I can see them coming very soon.
Who says I have troubles? You are the one in trouble so maybe you shd take your own advise and use Gamalin 20 and free yourself from the mysteries of life
Re: Am I Having Wings! by alezzy13: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
budaatum:
You know you can get your money back?

Hey, guess what... Red Bull doesn't "give you wings" after all.

The famous energy drink slogan has been found to be false after a US lawsuit and the company has agreed to compensate customers who bought it in America between 2002 and 2014.

Legal papers specify that no proof of purchase is necessary.

Anyone in the US who bought at least one can, in the last 12 years, could be entitled $10 (£6.17) cash or $15 (£9.26) worth of Red Bull goods.

The false ad lawsuit all started in 2013 by a US consumer, Benjamin Careathers, who believed the company's slogan "Red Bull gives you wings" is dishonest.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/29550003/so-red-bull-doesnt-actually-give-you-wings

Lol. These Oyibos dey craze . . grin

(1) (Reply)

2020: Prophet T.B Joshua Releases Striking Prophecies About Osinbajo, Iran / Why Isn't Revelation Easy To Understand? / Should Pastors Be The Main Cause Of My Not Going To Church??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.