Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Johannesburg, South Africa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Johannesburg, South Africa (4531 Views)

S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) / Johannesburg Lights Up For Christmas And Festive Season (PICS) / Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johannesburg, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
lonlytroy:
God bless the white people that built south Africa otherwise the country would have been worst than Somalia
another of the reta.rded ones
Re: Johannesburg, South Africa by Raydos: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Johannesburg, South Africa by Raydos: 9:54am On Nov 06, 2019
Jozi

1 Like

Re: Johannesburg, South Africa by Raydos: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2019
Jozzzzi

Re: Johannesburg, South Africa by Raydos: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2019
More

Re: Johannesburg, South Africa by Raydos: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2019
More!ยก!!!!!

Re: Johannesburg, South Africa by Raydos: 9:59am On Nov 06, 2019
Night life

1 Like

Re: Johannesburg, South Africa by Raydos: 10:01am On Nov 06, 2019
Yeah!!

Re: Johannesburg, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:06am On Nov 06, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Yep, it's like there's some deficit nyana in their brains, lmao. They say the same things, reason the same, throw the same jibes, and most times unprovoked. It's like no one thinks out of their sheep mentality
Lol, notice how many times you ask someone if they are Nigerian if they are appear to be mild mannered and rational?

1 Like

Re: Johannesburg, South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Lol, notice how many times you ask someone if they are Nigerian if they are appear to be mild mannered and rational?
Nigerians and rationale don't mix. I just read someone here saying GDP is white, lmfao

1 Like

Re: Johannesburg, South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 11:15am On Nov 06, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You bro, I was shocked too!. Lol, but what doesn't shock me is their love, obsession for white people. It's on a coon level
Everything to be them na be white people. The weather, the period pains etc .

2 Likes

Re: Johannesburg, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:18am On Nov 06, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Someone on another thread was actually counting how many white people were on Burna Boy's concert as if that's some sort of validation or whether I should be impressed or what? They are coons this ones. Imagine white GDP? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Johannesburg, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:18am On Nov 06, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
the period pains grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Johannesburg, South Africa by Kennyswagz2: 11:46am On Nov 06, 2019
Austine1212:

And again I'm no zulu, we not struggling with racism.

You hopeless
do you want me to post pictures and videos of south africa racism here gringringringrin
Re: Johannesburg, South Africa by Kennyswagz2: 11:47am On Nov 06, 2019
IronGalaxy:
it's not my job to keep feeding your ignorance. I'm done with this nonsense
Zulu mention them gringrin
Re: Johannesburg, South Africa by Kennyswagz2: 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
TMKsouth:

You should come say this on the streets of SA and see if u live to post another smiley face message. cool cool cool U are too small for us boy.
what am I going to find in that xenophobic hiv ravaged nation when I have europe and America to go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Advise Concerning Uk Spouse Visa In Nigeria / What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. / FRSC Deploys 36000 Operatives For End Of Year Special Patrol Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.