Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,079 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:31 AM

Galaxy S11 Leaks: Model Numbers And Variants - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Galaxy S11 Leaks: Model Numbers And Variants (1590 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S11 Images Show Its Iphone 11 Pro Beating Five-camera Setup / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile / Gionee Unveils Eight Smartphones, Including S11/S11S And M7 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Galaxy S11 Leaks: Model Numbers And Variants by Stanolychib(m): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2019

Re: Galaxy S11 Leaks: Model Numbers And Variants by Timileyin1234(m): 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
Be deceiving urself
Re: Galaxy S11 Leaks: Model Numbers And Variants by NuclearReactor: 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
Samsung haters around cheesy cheesy
Re: Galaxy S11 Leaks: Model Numbers And Variants by Timileyin1234(m): 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Is there anything spectacular about it

Re: Galaxy S11 Leaks: Model Numbers And Variants by NuclearReactor: 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
Timileyin1234:
Lol, i know that you are an Apple fan, but appreciate Good things for once...
This design looks way better, cleaner and more pleasing to behold than the large notch on the current iPhones...
Not to talk of the Periscope camera lens at the back...
Or the rumoured 120Hz display...
Guy fear God na... Just admit that its good!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S11 Leaks: Model Numbers And Variants by kestolove95(m): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2019
Timileyin1234:
I will buy dix phone
Re: Galaxy S11 Leaks: Model Numbers And Variants by Timileyin1234(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2019
kestolove95:
I will buy dix phone
Na so!

Re: Galaxy S11 Leaks: Model Numbers And Variants by Timileyin1234(m): 9:35am On Nov 03, 2019
NuclearReactor:

This design looks way better, cleaner and more pleasing to behold than the large notch on the current iPhones...
Large notch that housed Face ID. That notch is not just there, Face ID is importanta(handy) to me
Re: Galaxy S11 Leaks: Model Numbers And Variants by kestolove95(m): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Na so!
u know believe?
Re: Galaxy S11 Leaks: Model Numbers And Variants by SocialJustice: 10:05am On Nov 03, 2019
NuclearReactor:

Why are you being polite? That camera setup looks like electric cooker. The notch on the front is not an eyesore. Apple better wake up because their glory days will soon be behind them.

The luck they have is they probably have the best marketing team and customer retention capacity on earth.

Samsung had better perfect the under screen camera for next year. The pin hole camera does not impress me. My S7 edge needs to retire but I got the Hot 8 for heavy browsing while I use my s7edge as my SSD and camera until Samsung does the needful.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy S11 Leaks: Model Numbers And Variants by Timileyin1234(m): 10:21am On Nov 03, 2019
SocialJustice:
Why are you being polite? That camera setup looks like electric cooker. The notch on the front is not an eyesore. Apple better wake up because their glory days will soon be behind them.

The luck they have is they probably have the best marketing team and customer retention capacity on earth.

Samsung had better perfect the under screen camera for next year. The pin hole camera does not impress me. My S7 edge needs to retire but I got the Hot 8 for heavy browsing while I use my s7edge as my SSD and camera until Samsung does the needful.
Ur opinion tho. The electric cooker that blew Samsung. The punched hole that has let Samsung gotten good Face ID, smh. Some things that doesn’t add to our lives

Re: Galaxy S11 Leaks: Model Numbers And Variants by SocialJustice: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Ur opinion tho. The electric cooker that blew Samsung. The punched hole that has let Samsung gotten good Face ID, smh. Some things that doesn’t add to our lives
Good marketing and customer retention not the electric cooker blew Samsung away. Go and read what institutional investors have to say about the iPhone. Even Apple knows it has to wake up.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno K7 For Sale Or Swap / Which Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 70k / Firstbank Mobile App Detects My Phone As A Rooted Device But I Haven't Rooted It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.