Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Dave's Design Portfolio - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Dave's Design Portfolio (15060 Views)

My Design Portfolio / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2018 / My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hi. and welcome to my Thread.

You can go through the different pages as my latest designs are in the later pages.

So I started Graphic Designs and Photoshop Editing here on Nairaland on the 19th day of October 2019. Super Excited.
I have been working for clients in my locality but decided to take a new step and advertise my skills here.

I want to start by saying a big Thank you to all of you who has trusted me with their jobs so far. I mean you allowed me work on your jobs even when you didn't really know me. And that has given me a lot of confidence and boost and I am very grateful.

[/b]

Every design is different and is suited to the Client's needs as I work directly with the descriptions provided by my clients
I look forward to having an amazing work relationship with you. cool

Thanks.

10 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
1. I call him Oga Valarinz cos I do not know his nairaland handle. He was the first person to contact me and he is the person behind the confidence boost I had that made me continue advancing my design skills. He even paid me more than double of what I asked for.
Thank you so much sir.

The first picture is the logo he sent me and then I made it into the second one.

15 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
2. Number two is Optimal Business Centre & Cafe. After I arranged this freepik inspired work below for him, he asked me to work on a CV also for him.
He loved the jobs so much that anytime a Customer makes me feel bad for my work, I just take it in my stride and say abeg, Oga Optimal liked my work so me self will improve joor. LOL grin

I guess what he liked the most was that I was able to do what he gave me to. Thank you boss.
And I blurred out most of the details since it's a personal job. Work in progress.

14 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
Boss Amascic. The first customer to give me multiple jobs to do for him. I don't think I've finished all of them though. LOL. grin

Super patient and amazing to work with.

After his first job, we worked on some posters for his new studio and the stuff. It was really fun. Thank you for working with me Sir.

The jobs are plenty. Can't post all of em here.

12 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
Boss Deitraa Investment Ltd.
He already had his logo and just wanted me to add a lil bit to it. He didn't really like the first one I did cos he felt it was too conservative I think. but after a few extra revisions, he was happy.

Thank you Sir.
First pic is the former logo.

12 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
Soleq of Soleq Motors.
I didn't even believe I could make something so fine. Hahaha. Lemme hail myself small.

I did a different logo at first cos he refused to show me what his former logo looked like. But after rejecting the previous ones I sent, finally decided to send me a picture of what his former logo looked like (this really helped me get a better understanding of what he wanted and liked). I was upset oh. Ah swear. But when I calmed down, I made the design again and this time, he didn't complain. cool cool. Even asked that i send pictures of what it would look like on a shirt.

Thank you boss. Thank you sir.

12 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
Home of Crypto-Currency. I do one, him no like am but such a gentle man, he didn't say it so it would not pain me. The later, e just jeje send me wetin him want. Na that time I con see say na info kinda flyer wen him want, no be logo. And after I made it, he liked like.

Thank you Sir for communicating with me on this. Thank you.

12 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
Like what you see already?
Then tap on the image below to send me a message on whatsapp

[img]https:///65535/51322453392_bfe999c6d3_o.png[/img]

14 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
8. Okay.
Adewunmi Collection. No complaints here.
Though I had to redo it cos I though it was a male collection.

Thank you for working with me.

12 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
Boss Wisdom for his Medical Store.
Chairman already had what he wanted his logo to look like. He had even finished drawing it out and wanted me to place it in a digital screen. Boss gave me a thumbs up afterwards but me didn't do anything sha. He did all of the work.

Thank you again Sir for allowing me work with you.

13 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by valarinz: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
davinero1:
1. I call him Oga Valarinz cos I do not know his nairaland handle. He was the first person to contact me and he is the person behind the confidence boost I had that made me continue advancing my design skills. He even paid me more than double of what I asked for.
Thank you so much sir.

The first picture is the logo he sent me and then I made it into the second one.

Keep it up bro, you shall get there cool

Cheers

6 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
valarinz:

Keep it up bro, you shall get there cool

Cheers

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. You saw my post. Thank you very much Sir. Thank you plenty.

5 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
So I'm giving a shout out to Superbooking for giving me a chance to work on this logo for them.

Straight to the point kinda guys. Sent me the colours they wanted and described what it was going to be used for. So I just came up with 2 variants of a logo and they chose one. Really lovely people and weren't trouble at all. I just loved the smooth running of things with them.

Thank you again for choosing me.

12 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
Projects Etcetera.

Worked with him throughout the phases of the design, fine tuning, bringing together. I remember when I added the concrete mixer and he told me it was really thoughtful of me.
He did not know it oh, but my head exploded. grin grin.
After the design, he even asked me to work on a letterhead for him. I am really grateful for the opportunity.

Thank you.

12 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
12. So this Space is occupied by the Amiable D'Auspices Supports Ltd.

Sent me a picture of his former logo he wanted to upgrade but when I sent him the one I did.
Thank you for letting me work on ya job. I really do appreciate it.

12 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
Y-ray Technologies.
Baba sent me his original logo and asked me to do small work on it, So me just say I should add every every. Last last, we did lots of revision on the work and I am glad he liked the final result. Boss was very patient with me all through the process and was really accommodating.

Thank you sir for letting me work on this for you. Thank you.

First pic is former, next is new

10 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
Memory Farm.

He has a design background so he made damn sure he described everything he wanted down to the type of font he wanted.
He already even made a sketch of what he wanted and I was so excited he chose me to bring it to life.

He is also very descriptive. It was great working with you Boss.

Thank you again.

12 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
15. So this is like my lucky number so I'm going to save this space for Someone from here that has really become an inspiration to me.
Dhandydope. I received a message one of those days and I thought it would be a normal job and before I knew it, he started sharing stuff with me. Things that have encouraged me to become better. Way better that what I thought.

So much that even if I am unable to get the desired job he wants done, I already feel fulfilled cos of what he has shown me and the guidance he has given to me over the space of 1 week today that I met him. Crap. One tear nearly dropped. Get back inside. stupid emotions.

If you ever see this boss, I am really grateful. Thank you Sir.

10 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
Madamme Winnie.

So she sent me a message and told me to design this award something for her that it was urgent. Mumu me did not ask how urgent, na him I go do night vigil dey draw, delete, draw delete until i finally land for the final work. Na later I con realize say urgent no mean say make I no sleep.

I haven't finished all her jobs yet. Working on her logo that is proving to be very difficult. Cos me no really know wetin she like as she says I should freestyle with it.

Thank you very much Ma for the opportunity.

12 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by telim: 4:08am On Nov 05, 2019
Will contact you once I wake up today. drop your whatsapp contact.
Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by JimD(m): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
You should duplicate everything on a portfolio website. Buy one through weebly and put everything just like this there and use a more professional but conversational tone. You'll start getting international clients. You get brains bro.

9 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 8:32am On Nov 06, 2019
telim:
Will contact you once I wake up today. drop your whatsapp contact.

Alright Sir. 07069649940
Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 8:34am On Nov 06, 2019
JimD:
You should duplicate everything on a portfolio website. Buy one through weebly and put everything just like this there and use a more professional but conversational tone. You'll start getting international clients. You get brains bro.

Thank you boss. I've looked up Weebly. And I'll get it done sir.
Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 8:42am On Nov 06, 2019
So Oga bettermight decided to work with me today after I have spent the previous day's arguing with some of my people.
He brought joy to my heart. So glad.

Even paid me more than I asked for.

Thank you for allowing me work on your job sir.

13 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by olumide4christ: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
davinero1:
11. So number 11 on my list goes to no other than Projects Etcetera. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Worked with him throughout the phases of the design, fine tuning, bringing together. I remember when I added the concrete mixer and he told me it was really thoughtful of me. He did not know it oh, but my head exploded. grin grin.
After the design, he even asked me to work on a letterhead for him. I am really grateful for the opportunity Sir.

Thank you.

Yes...Dave...you really tried...keep it up. The letterhead you designed for me has already begun to go places!

Well done! You'll surely do more things for me when the time is right!

16 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
olumide4christ:

Yes...Dave...you really tried...keep it up. The letterhead you designed for me has already begun to go places!

Well done! You'll surely do more things for me when the time is right!

Thank you Sir,

And Thanks again for choosing me to also do another job on your ID Card. It means a lot to me.

9 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by olumide4christ: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
davinero1:

Thank you Sir,

And Thanks again for choosing me to also do another job on your ID Card. It means a lot to me.

To God be the glory, Bro! Regards!

3 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2019
Ama's Fashion House

I really did enjoy working on this project cos of my client.
He made sure I gave him what he wanted and was patient throughout the process. Thank you for allowing me work on your Job Sir.

13 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2019
ITIE UDUA

This client is probably one of the reasons I haven't been working on another project for a while now. What started as a normal Hi, I want to design a logo transcended to an opportunity to create a brand by designing tons of flyers and the rest. I wish I could post all of em but Nairaland won't let me.

Very calm, patient and passionate. Thank you Sir for allowing me work on your project.

14 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2019
Kwick Fix

This is a job from my client from the post directly above this: ITIE UDUA.

The moment I saw the name of the Company and what they do, I had the picture of what the Logo was going to look like in my head.

Thank you again Sir for letting me work on this Project for you.

15 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2019
Safari Shisha.

This was a referral from a client I worked with earlier and Immediately jumped on the opportunity to work on this flyer.

Thank you sir for working with me.

14 Likes

Re: Dave's Design Portfolio by davinero1: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2019
Sunmax Solar & Electronics.

Thank you again for letting me work with you on this.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Ways Of Making Money Through Photography / Germany To Start Returning Benin Bronzes From 2022 / Thought-provoking Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.