Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex (10373 Views)

Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by IDanfulani(m): 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
Gay couple got stuck in each other while having sex in a hotel in Congo
This is shameful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2-b-xCp38M

1 Like

Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by Siberia01(m): 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by harkandey(m): 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
grin grin grin Kikiki
I laugh in aboki style

1 Like

Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by Artistree: 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by beresponsible(m): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
Contraction of the anus. God didn't give us anus for this function. See as the one in front dey cry like our bobby. Bobpricsky how far na? what happened to these ya people 4 Congo?

5 Likes

Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by WonderManly(m): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
IDanfulani:
This is shameful

1 Like

Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by terrymason(m): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
Wahala dey oh... watin dey happen for the ogberaga industry.... them use rod plaster the other guy bumbum... shocked na wah oh

1 Like

Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by Peng12345: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
Make dem slap sense enter their head

1 Like

Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
Poor acting skills.

the one on dread sold it with over acting

8 Likes

Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by Offpoint: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
I'm using freemode, can someone explain the video in full details frame by frame?
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by Bola146(f): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
grin grin grin good for them
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by Lawly: 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
Offpoint:
I'm using freemode, can someone explain the video in full details frame by frame?

Eiyaa. Ur 10mb don finish? I for like help you ooooo. But d story long pass d frame

4 Likes

Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
Evil spirit possessed people.
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by SolarRen(m): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
Is the girl/guy in front still in the mood or what grin
Can't this happen to bisi Alimi or bro Bob??
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by SolarRen(m): 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
Offpoint:

U no get mb and u wan finish person own grin Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by victorian(f): 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
I watched the video cheesy

The gay whose Anus was drilled, dey in severe pains. Lol

As people were talking how will they take them to the hospital. He was screaming like someone who is about to die with tears rolling down his cheeks cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol his gay partner whose dick is inside his partner Anus, was screaming keep quiet nah. U are screaming too much.

Chai! My belle o! Kikikikikikikiki cheesy

This is so hilarious. Lol

Chai! In his life! He will keep away from dick for many years that's if his Anus is not ruined already. Lol..

Oh God Abeg o

2 Likes

Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by SolarRen(m): 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
victorian:

As people were talking how will they take them to the hospital. He was screaming like someone who is about to die with tears rolling down his cheeks cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol his gay partner whose dick is inside his partner Anus, was screaming keep quiet nah. U are screaming too much.

Chai! In his life! He will keep away from dick for many years that's if his Anus is not ruined already. Lol..

Oh God Abeg o

Translation
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by victorian(f): 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
SolarRen:

Translation

Lol cheesy
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by nabegibeg: 12:23am On Nov 03, 2019
IDanfulani:
This is shameful

The guy dey cover breasts

grin grin

1 Like

Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by ghuzy01: 12:42am On Nov 03, 2019
The yeye guy still dey pack imaginative breast grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by BabbanBura(m): 1:20am On Nov 03, 2019
victorian:

Oh God Abeg o

Seemed this thing sweet u die, I enjoyed ya narration!
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 03, 2019
Good for them. undecided
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by noCAP(m): 1:45am On Nov 03, 2019
See as the idiot for front dey shout like mad man grin
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by khia: 2:15am On Nov 03, 2019
I cant stand those over feminine punk bytchez.
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by khia: 2:17am On Nov 03, 2019
beresponsible:
Contraction of the anus. God didn't give us anus for this function. See as the one in front dey cry like our bobby. Bobpricsky how far na? what happened to these ya people 4 Congo?

The same thing is happening in Nigeria as well as the rest of the world. Punk bytchez are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by Palehair: 4:26am On Nov 03, 2019
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by BareFacedLies(m): 6:12am On Nov 03, 2019
I never would have believed it if I hadn't seen the video shocked
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by bobbybrown007: 7:33am On Nov 03, 2019
Lolz, thats a very bad thing to do, that guy wan die, just imagine boy and girl having sex, and the guy put his dick inside the yansh of a woman, thats how they feel.
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by cybriz82(m): 8:09am On Nov 03, 2019
IDanfulani:
This is shameful

E be like d thing dn dey hungry dat lady watching d video...so nobody fix tear dat guy hot slap to keep quiet?
Re: End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex by BlueAir: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2019
The though t of two men rawing is disgusting! !!!! But Bigcowhorn/batlefox(sic) might have it at the back of his mind looking at how much he accuses of me trying to seduce him without proof (sic) redcreme21 khia denreledave blinking001 come and watch show o
Artistree:
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos) / What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? / When A Girl Ask You This....!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.