Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House (33468 Views)

Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina / Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) / Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Sagay212: 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
Evil spirit that doesnt stop them from stealing

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by BitmapStudios: 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
Funny he doesn't know the theme is a shrewe warning to him. The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree; but the unrighteous shall wither like the grass.

Be guided!
cool

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by adam4success(m): 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
Sunofgod:
He is the evil spirit....... Drunkard!

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Stop drinking too much alcohol you won't listen....

See your life......hallucination has become your latest sickness.

Nigeria is highly blessed with bad leaders, a record achievement no other country has been able to break.

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by CHIDOHSKI: 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
You can recruit prayer warriors.
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Goalnaldo(m): 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

the obiano sef is an Igala man from ibaji LGA of Kogi State, he has nothing to offer
are you sure about that? I thought he is a native of abula egba In Lagos same as Olamide and Psquare.
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
E be like las las oga Willie don run mad.
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by bluecircle470: 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
Sunofgod:
He is the evil spirit....... Drunkard!

You’re pained just because he gave his support to Buhari grin
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by dominion001(m): 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
Very soon we will accuse evil spirit of escaping with 35billion naira state money.

No more animal era, this is evil spirits era.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by ATTemi: 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
Evil spirits?

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by micmond: 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kudos to the Bishop for not allowing mr Solo to fool him on behalf of the governor.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Gudguyz(m): 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
Even governor dey fear evil spirit, no be too much alcohol dey cause this grin grin grin grin grin grin

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my profile.Thanks
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Goalnaldo(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
Wonderful! The spirit I heard (from nairaland)that comes and goes is the spirit of masturbation. Hmmm no wonder Naira Marley's 'soapy' song is played regularly there.
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Mopolchi: 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
Yeye governor that relapses into debauchery all the time in the government house.
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Minenaira: 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
Shìt happen in southeast
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by CASTOSVILLA(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
Not just the government house but the entire Anambra except my beloved nnewi...Obiano is an igala man and has no stake in anambra in a normal day
I'm ashamed of you. Grow up

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Maziyk: 11:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
Anaekugheri,mad man a drunkard is a drunkard, where peter obi got this slowpoke to be a governor for the first time
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by CanadaOrBust: 12:04am On Nov 03, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

Aguleri people are cursed..why are u this cursed, ... Obiano is an Igala man , that's just the truth..if not my Nnewi Anambra state as a whole would have poverty rate of 97%

Is this (below) the Nnewi u r talking about or is there another?

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Charly68: 1:16am On Nov 03, 2019
Na the work of Okija shrine ,ask Ngige and his sponsors what happened in their days

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:37am On Nov 03, 2019
tysontim:

Do whatever you want with each other state but leave the Richest state in Nigeria out of it
richest state in Nigeria bawo?
which one?
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by jcccccc: 2:27am On Nov 03, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
Not just the government house but the entire Anambra except my beloved nnewi...Obiano is an igala man and has no stake in anambra in a normal day

So you are no more from imo state, you're now from Nnewi. You group of imo state people just come to nairaland to attack and possibly destroy the ever prosperous Anambra because of the hate and pull him down syndrome that is in your DNA.

Anambra comprises two tribes, the omambala and igala tribes and we love and cherish each other.
You can not cause division or enemity between us and igala because we already know what imo and abia people are doing to divide anambra on nairaland.

Igbo people are hateful and evil.

This is an ANAMBRA THREAD not IGBO thread, so why are you invading all Amambra threads on nairaland to hate and pull anambra people down.

I know there's nothing like Igbo tribe in Nigeria, we just have more than four tribes making up what we call Igbo tribe in Nigeria.
The omambala tribe of anambra, the abakaliki tribe of ebonyi, the Wawa tribe of enugu and the aba tribe of imo and abia states.
It's worthy of note that none of these tribes understands the local dialect of the other, just that they all speak and understand the superior anambra dialect in common.

So stop linking anambra to your so called stupid Igbo tribe and stop attacking anambra just because we anambra people said you should count us out of your illusional Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Antichristus: 2:39am On Nov 03, 2019
The rest of the world is sneering at this banana republic called Nigeria. Not only is a state executive stupid enough to think along these lines but someone who is supposed to be learned and intelligent, a university professor, is affirming this nonsense. History would judge this generation of Nigerians, and in deed, African leaders.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by ludd2018: 2:44am On Nov 03, 2019
It is the blood of innocent youths you killed with Burutai Nigerian soldiers haunting you
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by sonature1: 4:16am On Nov 03, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Stop drinking too much alcohol you won't listen....

See your life......hallucination has become your latest sickness.

Nigeria is highly blessed with bad leaders, a record achievement no other country has been able to break.

Please replace it with "Cursed"
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by runningriot: 4:51am On Nov 03, 2019
This is a trash meant for the dustbins. How can a leader offer this ridiculous and outrageous comment? for goodness sake who is the serpent spreading venom here! is it the one that does not pay salaries, help in health care, securities or improving the standard of living? or the devil we can't see if at all their is! their is no Hitler and the can never be one except you Gov. Obiano if anybody bargain to this cheap sell out by you left alone to buy it then we will all gather money for their heads to be examined!
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by sexysage(m): 4:58am On Nov 03, 2019
The mumu governor is also one of the evil spirits tormenting the state

Awon were
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Chuksmonika(m): 5:14am On Nov 03, 2019
most times,i wonder if there is still hope for this country,with the kind of Nonsense that comes out of the mouth of our public office holders,how can a Governor say such a thing?
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Born2Breed(f): 5:22am On Nov 03, 2019
You only see them when you are drunk.
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by mccoyelectric: 6:40am On Nov 03, 2019
Obiano. Yu used the same evil spirit to cling unto power didn't u... Evil spirits upon spirits... Even a common chief in my village or alaba international MKT has to do so many blood sacrifices to attain that position... Has to do so much sacrifice to become an oba.. These is the reason why we can never get good governors and leaders because before entering they v already dedicated their soul to the devil....native doctors, evil spirits , don't help... They don't give life , rather they destroy u.... Only god can save .... As for me and my household only god we will continue to serve ... And if am opportuned to be president I ll tell them I only depend on god...
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 03, 2019
naijadrivablog:

NNEWIsuper is an intra-tribalistic.

I wonder why Ndi baayi afuro onwe fa n'anya. Obu unu n'eme ife ndi ofe ji akpa li anyi.

Ndia ala.

That boy is from Abia state.

His whole multiple accounts are well noted here and this one was created to cause friction.

He is just a sadist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by B2mario(m): 7:01am On Nov 03, 2019
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by ikcid: 7:04am On Nov 03, 2019
They first make him mad, he whom the spirits want to perish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket / US Damning Human Rights Report On Nigeria, Released 10 Days Before Buhari Visits / 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.