Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate (54463 Views)

Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert / Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by lovemoi2(f): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
sainam:
A fresh Nigerian graduate goes to the farm to celebrate with her father who is a farmer, moments after finally passing out ff NYSC.

The humble lady is proud of her dad who laboured so hard despite been a farmer to send her to through her education, went down her kneels as he prays and blesses her.

See more photos;
http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/fresh-nigerian-graduate-goes-to-farm-to.html?m=1

What a rubbish write up...

Whats wrong with being a farmer

1 Like

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Martins4us(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
So she went with a professional photographer abi.? Issokay
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Nostradamus: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
There's no way this kinda inconsequential news will get to fp of nairaland if d lady or one of her relatives is not a mod here...

Hit like if u agree....
It's already on frontpage now.

What if that man is not even the girl's Dad??
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Bahamas95(m): 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
saraki2019:
And she will be forming slay queen in camp
If she dey form she for nor fit post these pictures for internet. Not all girls are oloshos, some are decent

1 Like

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by musty1986(m): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nice one to her
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Newmans: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nice one I must day goodluck to her.
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by TemmyT002(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
This is amazing!
I don't see what is special there but it is obviously special to her.
I hope VIPs see this and get her a job
Sighs
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by slam7000(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
gaetano:
OK. But was the photographer on standby at the farm also undecided

I think it was staged. That man with his physique and t shirt didn’t look like someone who has been using that hoe. Imagine that belly when he bends down with the accompanying lower back pain.

He even was holding the machete and how at same time.
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Edusouls(m): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
Introduce to your dad the man that is coming to tie the knot, it makes him happier and more full filled..
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Streetdreamx(m): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
gaetano:
at least she was proud of her father's profession.
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Julius209(m): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
Meliian:
I don't know how this is an achievement. Enter the labour market first, then come back to tell us your story.
I don't know why some nairalanders used to reason like this, must she work under any body before she can make it in life? or is it a crime to go to higher institution? just say congratulations and move on or better still don't comment
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by doublecross(m): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
Me i don't understand this country again oooo. She should be showing dad her certificate not discharge letter. The degree is the koko not nysc discharge letter please! Nigerian youths too follow dey jubilate for nysc discharge letter like say na the degree be that. What is the essence of schooling for 4-5 years if she comes out with a third class? Mtcheeeeewww
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Allwell96: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
I'm not sure this man is a full time farmer. He doesn't look like one. He's probably a retiree who is just passing out time in the farm.
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by micflo28(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
Meliian:

Shogsman

Micflo28

I maintain, so having NYSC certificate is an achievement? You two are fools.
Even in your mannerless and uncout reply, I dare you to shred your NYSC certificate, make a video of it and post it here on Nairaland for all to see how your NYSC certificate is not an achievement. You are by this reply warned to desist from addressing people you don't know as fools.
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Klington: 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
so if you're working in your farm and your daughter runs to meet you, you will now grab your hoe and machete to hug her before taking selfie..

anything for the gram shaa

1 Like

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by showafrica(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
Been a graduate in Nigeria is as useless as 9pm NTA news.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by dayleke: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
gaetano:

That is what our girls call "unaware".

grin
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Meliian(f): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
micflo28:
Even in your mannerless and uncout reply, I dare you to shred your NYSC certificate, make a video of it and post it here on Nairaland for all to see how your NYSC certificate is not an achievement. You are by this reply warned to desist from addressing people you don't know as fools.

Still you're foolish. If nysc cert is an achievement for you, then you may have bigger problems.

Look, nysc can never be and will never be an achievement. Stop being sentimental about petty things. But If you want to insist, then honestly I'm sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by lordswill03: 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
I say Amen to all your dad's prayers
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by dalass(f): 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
Officialgarri:
I'm just wondering if the photographer climbed a tree

grin grin
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Osilama1234(m): 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
Wow
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by SSAwhistleblowe: 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
Abeg she should stop trying to weep up sentiments jare... do you know how many big men are farmers... forget that thing because your father is a farmer does not mean you are poor... so many farm owners are rich people.
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Legendguru: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
Good
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Isoduwa(m): 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
gaetano:

No he was sit by at the farm
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by lazarusokafor90(m): 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
dermmy:

The farm get drone camera grin
Hahahaha you are funny

1 Like

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by ofiko123(m): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
What is the essence of going to school when you will still end up in a man's kitchen..
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Slimsly100(f): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
Omo!!! This OP and grammar ehn
lipsrsealed undecided
O su mi jare!!
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by AlphaStyles(m): 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
Congratulations to her but for me nysc no waste for me u say I will serve Nigeria for 1 year if I graduate is it not still the same NIGERIA I will come back and serve when I pass out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / "Smallest Corper": NYSC Member Shows Her Colleague Who Has Small Stature (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.