Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. (42937 Views)

Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by JoesmartNwaSoiL(m): 12:31am On Nov 12, 2019
lol, don't think they do such things again.
I've only experienced such when I was younger and most of them were older than I'm .
now a days the said admirers just seat and stare. I just don't heed those set of people, If you can't walk up to at least make a casual friendship with me, you're on your own. ion have time to be running around with someone playing hard to get.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by drezzyx(m): 12:36am On Nov 12, 2019
angelEmade:
lol if u love a man...walk up tohim and tellhim...no big deal
Can you practice what u just preached?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Akinowon123(m): 12:41am On Nov 12, 2019
I av been in a situation where a girl was crushing on me and it was so obvious in the face of everyone in that area. They even thought we were dating but then I was yet to ask her out. She was always around me for more that 4 hours a day and was consistent, buying gifts for me, handing over gift from boys who wanna date her to me to use. Telling me about her latest toaster.

Then, through this friendship and her seriousness with me. I began to fall in love and also wanted her, so I asked her out on one rainy night like dat........she told me it's not gonna work. So I was of the opinion that she wanted to do small shakara, so I left.

We got to talk online the second day as we used to do, then I brought it up again and she told me it is what it is. And that she had a boyfriend, but she never mentioned him to me before.

I was deeply in love my people but I promise myself to try one more time and after which I must respect myself. I gave it sometime and asked for the last time, it was just same. I remember this very day I lucked myself up in my room and was just thinking about so many things. I had never loved someone so much like dat before...

So, I planned staying clear from her from some period so I won't be more hurt. I told her I need to be alone for now and let other people see am single so as not to create another issue whenever I planned to woo someone. Then she started acting up after like two days that I avoided her. She said she saw me with a lady the other day, she was just acting so jealous.

I was her crush but she was not ready to leave the boyfriend who she claim she doesn't love to me. I even asked if they had a blood covenant or something, she said no.

As per gentle man that I am, I told some of my bad and great friends. They advise me to yansh( bleep) her because if I don't now that I am going to regret it later. Normally, I was not even thinking of doing anything with her at first but just love all over me then later we do stuffs. I never even kissed her before self, but I later got to do stuffs with her and she was even the one craving for more. More still I was not satisfied as she never agree to date me. I left home for school and two weeks after I got to school, I forgot about her and then focus my life on the good things of life. I thank God I did tho

What I noticed was just that her boyfriend is one of those very bad boys who smoke, womanized and do street fights reason behind her staying in the relationship. Simply because she scared she might have issue if she leave, I don't know. But she always tell me it is me that she like.

I believe in friendship before relationship, it helps alot.........if I fall in love with you at first sight, I will still want to know you before asking you out officially. Some girls na phsyco, they don't even know what they want

The story happened in 2017.........am still single and happy, hoping to meet my other half soonest

8 Likes

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 12, 2019
lyndaway:
It only takes a mature man to treat a woman right that walks up to him to express her feelings to him in this generation if you try it with a foolish guy I pity the girl
It takes a mature woman to know how to approach a foolish guy.If you approach a foolish guy "well",he will have sense by force.He will love you die

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Oreofepeters: 12:58am On Nov 12, 2019
This is like a plague to Nigerian ladies

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 12, 2019
My advice to guys...,It is better to approach that girl you love that doesn't give a f.uck about you,than for you to approach that girl that gives you greenlight,most of them na scam.

7 Likes

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by smithe113(m): 1:50am On Nov 12, 2019
A girl has wooed me before, but she always put it in the form of always telling me "... instead of you to shoot your shot now", "..... come and date me o, I'm tired of being single", "...... Is it until I become unavailable You would know what you're missing?"

I invited her to my abode this fateful day and wanted to kiss her...... She said I Cant Kiss her because she's not my girlfriend and I haven't popped the question( as if na marriage we wan do). All in the name of Konji, I asked her if she would be my girlfriend on the spot together with a lot of sweet words, she still said "I would think about it and give you an answer in one week time"

I was like WTF, I discharged her and never asked her that question uptill today. We still talk and she still always ask the questions above. I told her one day, I cant date her because she believes in all this fairy tale love that comes with a dramatic proposal.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by smithe113(m): 1:56am On Nov 12, 2019
Macsjebs:

It only takes a mature woman to treat a man right that walks up to her to express his feelings to her in this generation if you try it with a foolish girl I pity the boy

What a man can do, a woman can do better

Very correct. One of my ex which I love so much did samething for me. She threatens me with breaking up every now and then and eventually after like two months she put an end to the relationship without any explanation.

I got sense after her case and no girl would ever use my love to play kite again.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Judybash93(m): 2:04am On Nov 12, 2019
Yeah. We're in the 21st century but you know this isn't easy for most ladies due to their respective upbringing which has a lot to do with the cultural and societal education inscribed into them from childhood.
It's a good point though. Culture is dynamic and things i guess will change overtime. Nice article though

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by degamemaster(m): 2:06am On Nov 12, 2019
Hahahahahahha I don read comments tire and na only laugh i just dey laugh out. Nairaland is a funny place walahi.
Anyways shaa, I've had my pretty share of girl's wahala both in home and abroad. As I write now, I've been wooing one particular girl for almost six months now, all she does is to treat me as if I don't exist and she's so busy with her work. She doesn't even write me even to say Hi, if I write her it will take her like two days before she reads and respond (sometimes she doesn't reply) to my message. I'm getting tired already but I like this babe and would marry her if she says yes. I hinted her about my intention from the very first day we went on our first date and she was happy and she told me how she would like to settle down and have just two kids. But the habit of not talking with me as often as we should is disturbing me. Though she told me about her boyfriend/ex which they have just broken up after 7yrs in a relationship. Could that be the reason she's being sceptical about me or she's not just into me? Can somebody help me out and advise me?
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by deltateam: 2:29am On Nov 12, 2019
luvyaself95:

I did that oh i Approach her as i was about to talk to her she just walk out on me i was so surprised and she made me swear that moment i will never toast Any girl that give me green light or whatever so after that day we do see each other like 2 to 3 times in the week but i always do as if i don't know her and have never talk to her before.

she still stare at me like before on the Monday or Tuesday as i was fetching water i notice someone was looking at my side then I turn to look turn out to be her, this morning i was talking with a pharmacist outside her shop while we were joking and laughing saw a face gazing at me like about 3 shops before the pharmacist shop i continue staring at the person until the person turn out to be her again immediately i talk in my mind is this girl mad or something can she stop staring at me.
abi bank dey give her money for it night.

naija girls are Problems.

Woman matter tire me sef. grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by martowskin1(m): 2:32am On Nov 12, 2019
degamemaster:
Hahahahahahha I don read comments tire and na only laugh i just dey laugh out. Nairaland is a funny place walahi.
Anyways shaa, I've had my pretty share of girl's wahala both in home and abroad. As I write now, I've been wooing one particular girl for almost six months now, all she does is to treat me as if I don't exist and she's so busy with her work. She doesn't even write me even to say Hi, if I write her it will take her like two days before she reads and respond (sometimes she doesn't reply) to my message. I'm getting tired already but I like this babe and would marry her if she says yes. I hinted her about my intention from the very first day we went on our first date and she was happy and she told me how she would like to settle down and have just two kids. But the habit of not talking with me as often as we should is disturbing me. Though she told me about her boyfriend/ex which they have just broken up after 7yrs in a relationship. Could that be the reason she's being sceptical about me or she's not just into me? Can somebody help me out and advise me?

She have some baggage she is yet to drop, her past relationship is affecting her...

I will advice u take it slowly, there is a vibe she is use to, she will gradually feel urs.... But don't push it not to sound desperate.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by pacretus(m): 2:32am On Nov 12, 2019
degamemaster:
she is not sceptical, she hasn't fully broken up with her boyfriend, ignore her totally, if you eventually get her, the relationship will always be a one sided thing. And if you are ready to 100% be in charge of the relationship without her sweating to keep it.then continue wooing her. And if you love your sanity quit wooing her.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 12, 2019
angelEmade:
lol if u love a man...walk up tohim and tellhim...no big deal
It's just not that simple especially with facial countenance of some men...e.g a Stern looking man.
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Zimazee(m): 2:36am On Nov 12, 2019
stupidity:
Nor mind them.

if only the Ladies go see this one clear
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 12, 2019
sharone21:

Very intelligent of u....this is exactly what intelligent girls do especially if the guy has shown some initial interest.
Thank you. At least someone understands.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by wany(f): 3:09am On Nov 12, 2019
Toks2008:

I'm so used to their wailings.

A guy over 40yrs still been childish in speech,no wonder your marriage crashed.men your age are busy with meaningful stuffs cause at this age over 40 retirement is near,but here you are gallivanting with your suppose children mates .idleness is really sickening.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by MiddleDimension: 3:20am On Nov 12, 2019
theButterfly:
Rather than wooing a man, a woman should give him hints that she's interested and let him pick it up from there.
A man who's likewise interested will make the subsequent moves thereafter. If he doesn't, move on.

should men do the same?
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Jaqenhghar: 3:22am On Nov 12, 2019
This is the thread for incels.
The question should be why should a girl woo you?
What are tou bringing to the table

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by galaxy89(m): 3:23am On Nov 12, 2019
Don't mind stupid ladies we have over there, they think the world revolves around them... When i left the shore of Nigeria is when i know my worth as a man
Apus:
Very apt.

Most Nigerian women are hypocrites. They play the equality card only when it suites them. By d time they loose us all to their foreign counterpart na dt time their eyes go clear. The day I was wooed by an intelligent beautiful lady wey Baba God finish work for her body for foreign land, I just dey use Naija babes take form.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Jaqenhghar: 3:26am On Nov 12, 2019
lyndaway:
It only takes a mature man to treat a woman right that walks up to him to express her feelings to him in this generation if you try it with a foolish guy I pity the girl
Thats the problem. In this day where the foolish out weigh the sensible ones I wont advice my daughter to approach any man. Discretion will save you headaches.
Most of the niggers talking here as if they are one prime catch

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Jaqenhghar: 3:30am On Nov 12, 2019
degamemaster:
What are you doing with someone who clearly doesnt want to be with you. I believe communication is key to a good relationship. A woman who doesnt care to communicate with you is not a good sign. Even she marries you I doubt it will last. My opinion

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Jaqenhghar: 3:34am On Nov 12, 2019
BarrElChapo:

I thought cococandy is married where you carry this one come from
The truth will evebtually come out
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by luvyaself95(m): 3:38am On Nov 12, 2019
deltateam:

Woman matter tire me sef. grin
just ignore them my blooda
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Jaqenhghar: 3:39am On Nov 12, 2019
wany:

A guy over 40yrs still been childish in speech,no wonder your marriage crashed.men your age are busy with meaningful stuffs cause at this age over 40 retirement is near,but here you are gallivanting with your suppose children mates .idleness is really sickening.
Ouch
[img]https://media1./images/696a671ecef711abf1b0fbccc304367e/tenor.gif?itemid=10738544[/img]
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by luvyaself95(m): 3:40am On Nov 12, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Huge problems.

They make me think at some point, I'll never ever follow girl in my life

never follow a girl in your life that will make your worthless better still work hard earn money and see how they will be following you everywhere you go like MTN.
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by BigDick70inch(m): 3:42am On Nov 12, 2019
wany:

Keep kwayet bitch!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by luvyaself95(m): 3:55am On Nov 12, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

You didn't know why the girl was staring at you piam! You run ho meet her.
Did you know whether it was a look of disdain? Not every looking be greenlight o. So, you guys should stop assuming.

She is not the first and last girl that will stare at me and i think is something has to do with you girls yeye shakara ( hard to get ).

you know when a guy is staring at you is clearly that he is into you, but about you girls is other round and beside I don't think i did something wrong because the way girl do stare at me is like she is into me like 70% sure. and she has once tried to woo me never not knowing i was just fooling myself and am definitely sure she is regretting her action that day because after we do bump into each other more than before but i don't send her in a nutshell whenever she see me now she always look sad but who cares.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 12, 2019
Spot on!
...tho, due to naivety, i 've taken some creamy, well-to do ladies that wooed me in the past for granted....i wish i could turn back the hands of time..*singing in r. Kelly's voice*

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 12, 2019
Gbam!
# reason why bad girls finish first and good girls finish last!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / Lunch Date Experience / Two Female Nigerian Students Caught Fighting Over A Boy (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.