Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. (42942 Views)

Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by ThatFairGuy: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2019
You just nailed it right.... I don't understand some of them with their level of hypocrisy cheesy
Toks2008:

I would have asked you to make the move but it will shock you that as soon as you do that, she will start the old fashioned act of playing hard to get.
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by cococandy(f): 9:10am On Nov 12, 2019
Toks2008:

Coco wettin? You wan make I die before my time!
You’re denying me sad

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Xmen149(m): 9:15am On Nov 12, 2019
theButterfly:
Rather than wooing a man, a woman should give him hints that she's interested and let him pick it up from there.
A man who's likewise interested will make the subsequent moves thereafter. If he doesn't, move on.

WRONG move,.hints are the most easily misinterpreted .

If you hint me i can easily interpret it to one night stand grin

Shoot you shot straight so i can prepare my mind for what we getting into.

OPs write up above falls into my believe... "women loves,men appreciates" ..men can stay with anything,.but a woman that dsnt love a man is a ticking time bomb
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by IdioticNLmods: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2019
luvyaself95:

I did that oh i Approach her as i was about to talk to her she just walk out on me i was so surprised and she made me swear that moment i will never toast Any girl that give me green light or whatever so after that day we do see each other like 2 to 3 times in the week but i always do as if i don't know her and have never talk to her before.

she still stare at me like before on the Monday or Tuesday as i was fetching water i notice someone was looking at my side then I turn to look turn out to be her, this morning i was talking with a pharmacist outside her shop while we were joking and laughing saw a face gazing at me like about 3 shops before the pharmacist shop i continue staring at the person until the person turn out to be her again immediately i talk in my mind is this girl mad or something can she stop staring at me.
abi bank dey give her money for it ni.

naija girls are Problems.
My brother that one na witch o... Run for your life

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Toks2008(m): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2019
franchasng:
Guys always take advantage of this situation....when a lady woo a guy, that relationship if it ever leads to one, always end in regrets for the lady because the guy will only accept her for fvcking sake not for anything serious.

It can only work well and end well if the girl is very beautiful and financially independent more than the guy.....if not, the guy will only fvck her free and dump her later angry angry

Do you know how many guys I approached and wooed only for them to turn me to their sex mate fvcking me everyday for free and making me thing I found love, not knowing they only wanted to deflate my big bombom for free, pls ladies don't woo any guy!! angry angry

You must have missed that part where I wrote that a lady must comport herself well even if she did the wooing.

That a lady woos a guy does not mean she will allow him have her at will or act mindless.
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Toks2008(m): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2019
cococandy:

You’re denying me sad

You are a Titan. I no get your power.
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Xmen149(m): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2019
lyndaway:
It only takes a mature man to treat a woman right that walks up to him to express her feelings to him in this generation if you try it with a foolish guy I pity the girl

mam, when you see a guy u like you find out more about him,ask him out then learn more about him on the go,if it dznt conform then call a quit..

That is the same risk we guys take every time.

We see a girl we like and ask around if foolish we discontinue else we go on with it to find out more on the go.. life aint a fairy tale,you must take calculated risks till you get your heart desire,guys do it,girls shouldn't be lazy to do same

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by luvyaself95(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2019
ikhalyfah:
Exactly. Women and money ehhn
Money rule most of them life.
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by luvyaself95(m): 9:37am On Nov 12, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
My brother that one na witch o... Run for your life
I don gbe body a very long time ago almost 5 to 6 months now.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by luvyaself95(m): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2019
Xmen149:

mam, when you see a guy u like you find out more about him,ask him out then learn more about him on the go,if it dznt conform then call a quit..

That is the same risk we guys take every time.

We see a girl we like and ask around if foolish we discontinue else we go on with it to find out more on the go.. life aint a fairy tale,you must take calculated risks till you get your heart desire,guys do it,girls shouldn't be lazy to do same

More oil on your brain engine.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by cococandy(f): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2019
It’s by force.

You must marry me today.
Toks2008:

You are a Titan. I no get your power.
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 12, 2019
Toks2008:

This is beyond my understanding.

You will hear a lady tell her friends how she so much desires a certain guy that is not even aware she exists and she will practically turn down any other guy yet she will hardly let the guy she desires know she wants him.

I don't understand walahi.
Because guys like yourself do not appreciate straight forward honest girls.
You think it's beneath us to actually ask a guy out? Hell no. But what do you get when the fool thinks you're beyond cheap and wants to chop, clean mouth.
Tomorrow he'll tell his friends that you no get level simply because you decided to be honest.
Mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by blackfase(m): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2019
lyndaway:
It only takes a mature man to treat a woman right that walks up to him to express her feelings to him in this generation if you try it with a foolish guy I pity the girl

You are very correct. Guys should also comment on this point you raised. To a large extent, a lady is exposed to some level of ridicule if they pull it off on the wrong dude...

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by 3mmyz(m): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2019
degamemaster:
Hahahahahahha I don read comments tire and na only laugh i just dey laugh out. Nairaland is a funny place walahi.
Anyways shaa, I've had my pretty share of girl's wahala both in home and abroad. As I write now, I've been wooing one particular girl for almost six months now, all she does is to treat me as if I don't exist and she's so busy with her work. She doesn't even write me even to say Hi, if I write her it will take her like two days before she reads and respond (sometimes she doesn't reply) to my message. I'm getting tired already but I like this babe and would marry her if she says yes. I hinted her about my intention from the very first day we went on our first date and she was happy and she told me how she would like to settle down and have just two kids. But the habit of not talking with me as often as we should is disturbing me. Though she told me about her boyfriend/ex which they have just broken up after 7yrs in a relationship. Could that be the reason she's being sceptical about me or she's not just into me? Can somebody help me out and advise me?

You might as well confront her with your worries about her giving you the ill treatment of not responding. Ensure not to seem desperate, that could be a total turnoff for her, clearly ladies thingy.

Give her time though but make it clear that you wouldn't beg to be with her. You could fight for her attention but not beg

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Xmen149(m): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2019
blackfase:

You are very correct. Guys should also comment on this point you raised. To a large extent, a lady is exposed to some level of ridicule if they pull it off on the wrong dude...

I have replied to that on this same page sir

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by 3mmyz(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2019
Deduks:
Can you loud the volume please?

Is there ever a rule that states that it must be only guys that must woo girls in Nigeria?

A girl will expect guys to approach them and Woo them with the best words and they will still play hard to get. yet they can't even approach a guy first to say hi. They think wooing is easy for every guy.

Girls loose their crush cos of this singular act.

Believe me 95% of guys will never turn down girls that said hi to them first.

To be clear on that, 95% of guys might not accept their proposals. For guys to make this less difficult for ladies we (guys) should not outrightly reject them, give them reasons for why you can't be with them. Don't make it seem like they're cheap or desperate. Make it seem like you don't deserve them or most importantly don't intend ruining their feelings.

And please Ladies, healthy signs are better than walking up to man especially in Naija, and those hard to get gimmicks should please be refurbed. Be direct, although most girls like being indirect but just be real and concise about what you want.
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by 3mmyz(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2019
vincentjk:

Is it really advisable to date older ladies pls?

Almost every girl coming my way are older than me, sometimes it depresses me why it happens this way

It's totally fine. Saves you mind games
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Xmen149(m): 10:23am On Nov 12, 2019
few years ago i was dating this girl that gives me plenty trouble and always ends the day with the question: "when we go marry sef"(lol,but you no won stop ur ill behaviour).

Kely approached me later,i took her out we bonded well,.i quit the first girl she quit her relationship.
We got talking one day that she narrated it all:

That she saw me a year earlier and tripped grin ,started giving me green light (She even gave me job to do for her then)"but e be like say u dey green light blind"

She then accepted a guy wooing her after doing her findings that i have a babe,.it later turned out she did so out of pity and the relationship was unstable.she took her time to know me,.lol,.i could barley notice her.
Then one day she said she no send again she must try it out,.its either i yes or i No,..

Well,.we dated till she got married (The mom forced her into it bcs the guy get money then),and it was war for her to agree to the guy,village meeting by her fathers family was even summoned. She said some crazy shit am not going to talk about here out of anger of leaving me

,we still talk now

If she had been single till now,.she will be my wife

Kely was my best
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by romme2u: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2019
Toks2008:

I'm so used to their wailings.

grin grin grin

Baba u wicked ..............LWTMB

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by 3mmyz(m): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2019
Duggedised12:
Lol ,any lady that does this is in for a rude shock . why will you walk up to a guy and ask him out? Have you ever seen a hungry lion turn down a prey? Or have you seen who you will give sugar and will turn it down( except for people with diabetes,lol) ,goat dey e own you jejely carry yam go give am and you expect him to say no?Nigerian men that still slut shame and brag about how they have slept with a girl as if they will be given a badge of honor for it na im you wan go ask out? Even the ones that have never said hi to you will brag behind your back to their friends just to look like an undisptued fuckaholic, as a lady try it with Nigerian men,i sorry for you.

Ladies ask yourselves how you will feel when your bf in the middle of an argument tells you "i never wanted this relationship,you were the one that came to force /seduce/ask me out ". You as a lady don't have a microscope to know who is mature and who is not so don't screw yourself over by putting yourself in a corner to be labelled as "desperate".

Kings seek out their queens, even animals understand this that is why they seek out their partners when they are ready to mate. The only thing i see here is when women give the "green light" and starts playing hard to get, and we as ladies need to stop doing that but that is where it ends . Never accept the responsibility of chasing, this generation of men who are lions online and cats offline want to change the narrative .Even the good old bible said "he who finds a wife".

I repeat , never walk up to a man and ask him out ,send your signals , befriend him if possible and when you send those signals and he responds ,there is no need in playing hard to get. Thats just it.

Dugged Brillance *claps*

So can we be friends already?
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Duggedised12(f): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2019
3mmyz:

Dugged Brillance *claps*

So can we be friends already?
lol, sure as long as you play nice, bullies and arrogant pricks are shown the exit door.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by 3mmyz(m): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol, sure as long as you play nice, bullies and arrogant pricks at shown the exit door.

I can play by the rules.

Arrogance and bullying are potrayed by folks who are clearly Ignorant of the bright side.

Can you now let the 'entry door' open?
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Duggedised12(f): 10:48am On Nov 12, 2019
3mmyz:

I can play by the rules.

Arrogance and bullying are potrayed by folks who are clearly Ignorant of the bright side.

Can you now let the 'entry door' open?
lol i will take that "entry door" literally. Nice to meet you .we are officially friends.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by 3mmyz(m): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol i will take that "entry door" literally. Nice to meet you .we are officially friends.

Wow, Today is already a good day then.
It's really a pleasure meeting a Dugged Intellectual.
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Duggedised12(f): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2019
3mmyz:

Wow, Today is already a good day then.
It's really a pleasure meeting a Dugged Intellectual.
have a gread day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by romme2u: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2019
Chi59:

Because guys like yourself do not appreciate straight forward honest girls.
You think it's beneath us to actually ask a guy out? Hell no. But what do you get when the fool thinks you're beyond cheap and wants to chop, clean mouth.
Tomorrow he'll tell his friends that you no get level simply because you decided to be honest.
Mtcheww.

shocked

You shots will be appreciated here...............we don't kiss n tell tongue
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Rozaytee: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2019
chigoizie7:
And some will come and tell you, what if he turn you down?

Must everyone you like also like you?

The same way a guy will approach a girl and she turns him down is the same way a guy can turn a lady down too.

But I really know why some girls are scared too. I know that some do have enough liver to ask a guy out. But most times, when they meet the unserious ones, the ones who are still fucklicants. Those type of guys will never say no, even when they do not genuinely like the girl, but because they knew that such scenario comes with a free pusssy to bang, they just accept it, and be treating the girl anyhow. Which is not good.

Girls, let me tell you something, if you like a guy, get close to him, become friends with him first, know the type of guy he is, know if he is truly the type of guy you want apart from the physical appearance and all that, know his level of reasoning, then you can ask him out.

Me, chigozie , I do not believe in love at first sight, I can not be loving you when I have not gotten to know you better. You could be beautiful on the outside with enough curves and all that, but what about your personality? I no go chop your beauty nah. At this stage in my life, I value peace of mind very well, so I cannot use my hand and buy trouble for myself all in the name of beauty and nice curves.

If I approach you and start telling that I love you immediately without getting to know who you are, just know that I am only interested in fuccccking you, that’s all.

So, girls, in as much as the op is right, I also understand your fears too. But you all need to stop that playing hard to get.
Mr chigozie...if we don't still play hard to get na Una go still complain say we are too easy. undecided
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Mekenz(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2019
wany:

A guy over 40yrs still been childish in speech,no wonder your marriage crashed.men your age are busy with meaningful stuffs cause at this age over 40 retirement is near,but here you are gallivanting with your suppose children mates .idleness is really sickening.
kukuma kill him na, just because he is over 40, he should not gel with people younger that him? he should not be opinionated again? I wonder how some people take these life so serious, bearing in mind that no one leave it alive........

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Mekenz(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2019
wany:

A guy over 40yrs still been childish in speech,no wonder your marriage crashed.men your age are busy with meaningful stuffs cause at this age over 40 retirement is near,but here you are gallivanting with your suppose children mates .idleness is really sickening.
kukuma kill him na, just because he is over 40, he should not gel with people younger that him? he should not be opinionated again or have some fun? I wonder how some people take these life so serious, bearing in mind that no one leave it alive........

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by popefuse(m): 11:46am On Nov 12, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
If you agree just hit like button tongue[/s][s]
nigga I swear u fit no reach heaven, why did u cancel tha nigga story lol nigga u funny enn
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by popefuse(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2019
Toks2008:

I honestly feel for our ladies.
You like a guy yet all you do is wish he woos you.
that is the problem they should tackle at there end but no , un realistic things dey will put attention to
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by cozyfaithex(f): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2019
I tried that shit and I regretted,its do.painful when the dude in question don't feel same way.it got me wondering if the way I felt coz of the rejection is same way guys feel coz it was so painful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / Lunch Date Experience / What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.