Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures (35134 Views)

Prewedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Anang Wife / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by 1kbusiness: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2019
Congratulations boss. Wish you the best

1 Like

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by ogtavia(m): 11:20am On Nov 03, 2019
Congratulations on your forthcoming nuptials. Best wishes. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by BOOOMNAIJA: 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
Bro, beware of nairaland guys, cos this ur wife too fine o....we don't want to hear stories that touch

1 Like

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by chukzyfcbb: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
A man who has a beautiful woman as a partner and a farmer who plants his corn by the roadside will both have the same problems sayeth a wise man.

Your wife is too pretty, male Hawks will always be after her.

God give you the heart and wisdom to pull through smiley
Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by Fhemmmy: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
Congratulations and may God bless your union

1 Like

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by olureignforever: 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
chukzyfcbb:
A man who has a beautiful woman as a partner and a farmer who plants his corn by the roadside will both have the same problems sayeth a wise man.

Your wife is too pretty, male Hawks will always be after her.

God give you the heart and wisdom to pull through smiley

Exactly my thought. The lady too pretty.
Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by Adewale623(m): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
proeast:
I will soon be wedding my fiancee.
We decided to do some prewedding pictures to create awareness about our coming wedding.
Congratulations, God bless your union.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by hammerD: 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
proeast:
We decided to do some prewedding pictures to create awareness about our coming wedding.

Igbo amaka....

Chei.... See beauty...

HML in advance, congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by Bbbwings: 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Just put am for December. Make we get opportunity to eat this costly rice
I tell you
Any opportunity to eat this rare commodity, it won't pass me by.

5 Likes

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by JimohMomoh: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
proeast:
Congrats.
God will surprise you with surplus of what is required for you have a successful wedding.
Amen

3 Likes

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by Mires: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
Your bae gather ...

3 Likes

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by Austineva(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
Congrats u dear. U guys are cute and good to go. Bless u, dear

2 Likes

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by Rubbiish(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
This ur wife look like someone with a kind heart
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by Surulereman(m): 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
Cute couple. Wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by Zeinymira(f): 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
lilmax:
God when?

As in....God when

1 Like

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by cleenz: 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by Kamcee(m): 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
Bbbwings:

I tell you
Any opportunity to eat this rare commodity, it won't pass me by.

What if they decide to serve beans with custard and banana at the side.....oh...and warm milk that is coming directly from a cow

4 Likes

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by stormborn28(m): 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
partnerbizn5:
Wish u well.

your pics are decent and mature.

not those ones posing doggy and grabbing ass like dolts.

Congrats!
hmmmmm....doggy
Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by kampari: 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
More like you will soon be wedding your madam. Congrats
Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
How come they look short?
Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by stormborn28(m): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
placeofallure:
Happy married life in advance. May God bless the union.
there was no doggy picture
Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by stormborn28(m): 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ginaz:
Congratulations. Your wife is so beautiful and chick too. Young blood. You ain’t doing bad yourself guy, I wish you and your wife a happy home with plenty children surrounding the table. smiley
for this Buhari era you want him to give birth to plenty children... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by Horo(m): 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
from all of us the northern cabal wishes you happy married life in advance you guys rocks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by Bbbwings: 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kamcee:

What if they decide to serve beans with custard and banana at the side
Enemyofprogress

3 Likes

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by stormborn28(m): 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
Yuneehk:
Nwunye gi amaka. She's so fine. Congratulations to una
remember ..no doggy pre-wedding pictures
Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by victorazyvictor(m): 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
Beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by iamfromlagos(f): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
proeast:
Nice pictures you got up there.
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by LabDNA: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
Wow..Nwanne you lucky. Your woman is smashingly gorgeous.

HML.

1 Like

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by Samamerc(f): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by LabDNA: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Igbo wedding, guy how much them charge you

Lmao!
Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by OneKinGuy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
Chia, see babe shocked
Make una no go marry all the fine babes finish ooo

Congrats to you OP.

2 Likes

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by movid(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
When is bbsharon getting married?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook / Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.