Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures (35141 Views)

Prewedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Anang Wife / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by chinonso47: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
Blissful Union

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by placeofallure(f): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
stormborn28:
there was no doggy picture

Hmmmmn pervert! Must there be?
Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by stormborn28(m): 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
placeofallure:

Hmmmmn pervert! Must there be?
im only telling you not include it in your pre-wedding pictures
Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by stormborn28(m): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
franchasng:
Your wife's bombom is very okay just like my own big ass kiss
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by placeofallure(f): 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
stormborn28:
im only telling you not include it in your pre-wedding pictures

Me ke? I don marry tey tey! Some of us no be small pikin for Nairaland o. We're here to guard una. grin

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by ofiko123(m): 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
Congratulations to the newest couple in town..

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by Joystark(f): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
damn... she's gorgeous

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by stormborn28(m): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
placeofallure:

Me ke? I don marry tey tey! Some of us no be small pikin for Nairaland o. We're here to guard una. grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by Isoduwa(m): 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
This food na pastor own who sell am give you
Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by Chinatown1759: 11:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
saraphina:
congratulations to you and yours

When is your own pre wedding photos coming out, or just want to be congratulating everybody getting married every weekend. Come and propose to me let's start something
Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by Damfostopper(m): 5:01am On Nov 04, 2019
For the first time am commenting on a pre wedding photoshoot.....

cuties.... so goodlooking .......

matured shoot.........
Thumbs up on her light make up.....

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by Enemyofpeace: 5:51am On Nov 04, 2019
Yinmu. Boat of them are not even beautiful
Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by Deltatoto: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2019
dairykidd:

Ahh.. na wah oo u know the guy before? How do u know he's weak cheesy
na dollarkpor na

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by saraphina(f): 11:59am On Nov 04, 2019
Chinatown1759:

When is your own pre wedding photos coming out, or just want to be congratulating everybody getting married every weekend. Come and propose to me let's start something
would've done that but as you no,China products don't last...

Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
Deltatoto:
na dollarkpor na
Chai.. u wicked sha grin
Re: I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
saraphina:
would've done that but as you no,China products don't last...

Haaaaa!!!

Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos)