Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Help! How Can I Find People That Mine Gold - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help! How Can I Find People That Mine Gold (711 Views)

Help! How Can I Find People That Mine Gold / First 20 People That Want To Make / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Can I Find People That Mine Gold by lanrexxy: 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
Good day,my family has some pieces of land that we belief there was gold on it, and we don't no how to go about it.
Please anyone that can help in enlighten me on this,I will be grateful.
Re: Help! How Can I Find People That Mine Gold by cyntobless(f): 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
Where is the location,and what makes you think Gold is there?

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Find People That Mine Gold by nlPoster: 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
No idea.
Re: Help! How Can I Find People That Mine Gold by SavageResponse(m): 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
lanrexxy:
Good day,my family has some pieces of land that we belief there was gold on it, and we don't no how to go about it.
Please anyone that can help in enlighten me on this,I will be grateful.

What evidence do you have to prove that there is gold of commercial quantity on the land?
Re: Help! How Can I Find People That Mine Gold by jidesam168(m): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
Format���

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Find People That Mine Gold by gr8david(m): 5:53am On Nov 04, 2019
where is your location

(1) (Reply)

If You Trade Forex And You Still Loose Money(deep Secrets Revealed)..join Here / Avoid Being Broke This 2020 / Pfa: Short Fall In Insurance Benefits Of My Late Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.