Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano (37791 Views)

Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Meet At The 35th Convocation Of BUK / Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Reconcile / El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Imo1stson: 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
As reported by Rochas TV

PHOTONEWS 3
KANO

Earlier,His Excellency Senator Rochas Okorocha was on special visit to Kano State.

The host Governor, Umar Ganduje,Nasir Elrufai,Kaduna State Governor & Emir of Kano,Sanusi Lamido accorded the August visitor a resounding welcome.

PhotoCredit:
@michaelomoboriowo
@mygovernormysenator
@absobaba

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Amaco123(m): 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
Rochas Okorocha is one of the Igbo born Politician I can never take for granted, he is a bridge builder, Igbos should be proud of him, and stop this Igbo adage that said "Igbo Ekwe Eze".

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Foxman19: 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
Even if this man become president he will only serve north interest. No tribe will enjoy his administration in south not even his tribe. I hate eye service.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Foxman19: 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
Continue fool yourself. I will vote soludo rather than this eye service called okorocha.
Amaco123:
Rochas Okorocha is one of the Igbo born Politician I can never take for granted, he is a bridge builder, Igbos should be proud of him, and stop this Igbo adage that said "Igbo Ekwe Eze".

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Imo1stson: 11:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
More photos

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Amaco123(m): 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
Foxman19:
Continue fool yourself. I will vote soludo rather than this eye service called okorocha.
Don't allow hatred to kill you.

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Foxman19: 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
embarassed let hatred kill me please.
Amaco123:
Don't allow hatred to kill you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Damsyjay(m): 12:16am On Nov 03, 2019
My people from that yeast side will not like this.. Soon they will start calling him all sort of names..#tribe built with hatred

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by VirginSearcher(m): 12:35am On Nov 03, 2019
Before I used to think Rochas was a human being not until the end of his tenure as Imo State governor that I saw the damage he did to the state then I confirmed him to be a very wicked, greedy, selfish and useless politician, I can never vote for him in any election only those he buys with money will vote for him angry

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by nzeobi(m): 12:51am On Nov 03, 2019
Damsyjay:
My people from that yeast side will not like this.. Soon they will start calling him all sort of names..#tribe built with hatred
He is packaging himself for presidency and I do not blame the scoundrel because he sure knows he can deceive people like you.
Charlatans always emerge as Nigerias presidents and he could be one of them soon.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Yebosola(m): 3:11am On Nov 03, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Before I used to think Rochas was a human being not untill the end of his tenure as Imo State governor that I saw the damage he did to the state then I confirmed him to be a very wicked, greed, selfish and useless politician, I can never vote for him in any election only those he buys with money will vote for him angry

They have started, the only detribalist among them, the first ever to join APC, now they want to pull him down, 5%ters, grin grin as if he needs your votes to become President, deh there they yan dust, haters.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:57am On Nov 03, 2019
Amaco123:
Which bridge builder The bridge destroyed while in office with acidic rain

The only reason why he and Ganduje is still walking free is because this government is very corrupt!!!

The evidences against them is too overwhelming to be swept under the carpet

Yet this self acclaimed integrity government did without even baiting an eye shocked shocked shocked shocked

The very reason why many wouldn't believe that Buhari is genuinely fighting corruption!!!

Modified:
I don't have the time and energy to hate anyone!!!

I am simply stating the facts!!!

Look at it for a moment and tell me which of them is not corrupt

Some are just fairer than the others!!!

Believe me when I see the one to be celebrated. I go all out to do that!!! But as you know, they are rare to find!!!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Waakanda: 5:59am On Nov 03, 2019
cool
Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by helinues: 6:31am On Nov 03, 2019
They are all northerners.. Okoroawusa

Whose Library is this? Fascinating

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by chigoziri2403(m): 6:32am On Nov 03, 2019
Corruption from the east meets corruption from the north equals one Nigeria

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 03, 2019
So El rufai leaves kaduna to welcome okorocha in Kano.

The same man that nearly finished his Senate career and made him cry like a baby.

Please look for another caption. They are all there for an event.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by MrVegina(m): 6:46am On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Rochas2023: 6:56am On Nov 03, 2019
That's the way to go sir, 2023 must be achieved

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Koralords: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:
So El rufai leaves kaduna to welcome okorocha in Kano.

The same man that nearly finished his Senate career and made him cry like a baby.

Please look for another caption. They are all there for an event.
Exactly my thought seeing sule lamido there told me they where there for an event

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Cajal(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2019
Amaco123:
...u are correct
For ..people like...EL-RUFAI, GANDUJE, EMIR to welcome the gue
political realignment on point

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by ladilawal82(m): 9:24am On Nov 03, 2019
Them them
Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Imo1stson: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Before I used to think Rochas was a human being not until the end of his tenure as Imo State governor that I saw the damage he did to the state then I confirmed him to be a very wicked, greedy, selfish and useless politician, I can never vote for him in any election only those he buys with money will vote for him angry

That’s you and your opinion not that of those he governed. I can attest to the fact that he handed over a very good State to Ihedioha but because of a pre-planned vendetta the destruction of his legacy was a big agenda that started from May 30th with destruction Akachi however Imolites know the truth and hate the present Governor for the destructions.

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
Imo1stson:

That’s you and your opinion not that of those he governed. I can attest to the fact that he handed over a very good State to Ihedioha but because of a pre-planned vendetta the destruction of his legacy was a big agenda that started from May 30th with destruction Akachi however Imolites know the truth and hate the present Governor for the destructions.

You need Jesus

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Bola146(f): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
Only God knows what they are meeting for
Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Azmanaty: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
Okoroawusa onye iberibe grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by kettykin: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
2023 election in pitctures
Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
Rochas2023:
That's the way to go sir, 2023 must be achieved
This one don create an account already, I weep for Naija youth. cry

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by medtoks: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
Is that not Sule Lamido in their midst.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by ismhab(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
helinues:

This is one of the new Emir of kano's palace.
The library belongs to Emir Sunusi Lamido Sunusi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by abdullaliyya: 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
Emir of kano, SLS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Rochas2023: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
J111333:
This one don create an account already, I weep for Naija youth. cry

This account wasn't created recently sir

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Turantula(m): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
Okorocha with his biological people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health / Mahmud Mohammed Will Swear In Buhari Tomorrow / Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.