Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano (37796 Views)

Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Meet At The 35th Convocation Of BUK / Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Reconcile / El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by FriendNG: 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
ZIAZI:

Rotimi Amaechi is not igbo, he is from my tribe (Ikwerre) which is a minority tribe found in Rivers state.

I watch him countless time calling himself Igbo. He even said that nobody can denied that he is Igbo. So I am more inclined to believe him than you. If you want I can search the video for you.
Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Princemolar101: 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
Damsyjay:
My people from that yeast side will not like this.. Soon they will start calling him all sort of names..#tribe built with hatred
tribe built with hatred but any time you think about them going,it seems as if they light is about to off in your life ..keep fooling your self bet weather you like it or not ibgos are the light of Africa ,and that's why you hate them but can't let them go .
Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by sonature1: 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Which bridge builder The bridge destroyed while in office with acidic rain

The only reason why he and Ganduje is still walking free is because this government is very corrupt!!!

The evidences against them is too overwhelming to be swept under the carpet

Yet this self acclaimed integrity government did without even baiting an eye shocked shocked shocked shocked

The very reason why many wouldn't believe that Buhari is genuinely fighting corruption!!!

What will your belief that Buhari is fighting corruption do for him?
Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by sonature1: 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
Imo1stson:

That’s you and your opinion not that of those he governed. I can attest to the fact that he handed over a very good State to Ihedioha but because of a pre-planned vendetta the destruction of his legacy was a big agenda that started from May 30th with destruction Akachi however Imolites know the truth and hate the present Governor for the destructions.

Aturu!
Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by freshvine(f): 12:00am On Nov 04, 2019
ZIAZI:

Rotimi Amaechi is not igbo, he is from my tribe (Ikwerre) which is a minority tribe found in Rivers state.

Rotimi is from a village called ubima. A walk into imo State. Their igboness is superior to that of an Ngwa man in abia state or any other group in igboland. If you're talking about the mainstream ikwerre comprising Obio Akpor, Emuoha and Port Harcourt not being ibo I'll believe you but you see ikwerre local government from elele down to imo State forget it they've strong ibo affinity.
Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Florian90: 12:16am On Nov 04, 2019
Imo1stson:

That’s you and your opinion not that of those he governed. I can attest to the fact that he handed over a very good State to Ihedioha but because of a pre-planned vendetta the destruction of his legacy was a big agenda that started from May 30th with destruction Akachi however Imolites know the truth and hate the present Governor for the destructions.
some people can lie,Imolites were happy that his son in law lost sef, you are saying he left a good state, when you see the truth say it, forget religion or tribe.
Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Maski87: 2:04am On Nov 04, 2019
Presido,2023,carry go
Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 04, 2019
Amaco123:
Rochas Okorocha is one of the Igbo born Politician I can never take for granted, he is a bridge builder, Igbos should be proud of him, and stop this Igbo adage that said "Igbo Ekwe Eze".

So a shameless thief like Okorocha who plundered his state treasury like a medieval warlord is the best politician Ndigbo can throw up on the national stage?

Mark my words, the southeast will never smell Aso Rock villa in this generation. You guys better use the next 30 years to groom a worthy Ibo president cheesy
Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by bluecircle470: 6:56am On Nov 04, 2019
Foxman19:
Continue fool yourself. I will vote soludo rather than this eye service called okorocha.

Who need you and your vote
Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Okanandu(m): 7:54am On Nov 04, 2019
He's playing his card to be El-Rufai's Vice
Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by chigo003(m): 10:47am On Nov 04, 2019
Okoroawusa has visited his people after scamming Imo State with fake projects

Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Yebosola(m): 4:37am On Nov 06, 2019
switspin:

U sound like an idiot

It takes an IDIOT to call someone an Idiot, anofia
Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
freshvine:

Rotimi is from a village called ubima. A walk into imo State. Their igboness is superior to that of an Ngwa man in abia state or any other group in igboland. If you're talking about the mainstream ikwerre comprising Obio Akpor, Emuoha and Port Harcourt not being ibo I'll believe you but you see ikwerre local government from elele down to imo State forget it they've strong ibo affinity.
Quit being tribalistic for once
Re: El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 08, 2021
The true history of the yoruba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llporKrPsbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2hU-ibkPfg

Please kindly help me locate one of these 5 things:

1) ife empire
2) bight of ife
3) bight of yoruba
4) ife battle against britain
5) ife republic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG / Ambode Had ‘secret Meeting’ With APC Electoral Panel Before Primary / 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.