Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch (50308 Views)

Dino Melaye, Others Honoured At Mr Odey's Show & Entertainment Awards (Pictures) / Beautiful Photos Of Bbnaija Star, Emmanuel With Actress Ini Edo At The Ibom Fash / Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by TheOlusanjo(m): 6:39am On Nov 03, 2019
Big Brother Naija winner, Mercy Eke could not hold her excitement as she meets Nollywood screen goddess, Ini Edo. The two beautiful ladies met at the launch of Mr. Taxi, a cab hailing company of which Mercy is a brand ambassador for. Mercy had shared the lovely moment with her fans even before the event ended. She shared beautiful photos and video of her with the Akwa Ibom actress, Ini Edo.

Both ladies looked lovely and glittery as they both donned flashy dresses. Ini Edo known for her class and poise, hit the stage with a long dazzling, studded black gown and a matching black heels while Mercy stunned in a golden see-through dress with an underlay and a gorgeous pair of heels for cap. The two ladies were all over each other at the event as they were recorded hugging incessantly and having what to talk about.

https://theinfong.com/2019/11/bbnaija-mercy-excited-as-she-meets-actress-ini-edo-photos-video/

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by Mokason28: 6:42am On Nov 03, 2019
Am so excited Mercy keeps soaring high like the Eagle... Am sure sooner or later all those Thcha fans dats call dem selves Titans abi Titus undecided will soon realize that beautiful face will open doors for you... Buh character will definitely decide how long the door will stay opened
I know her low IQ fans will come for me ... just so you know am ready for you too
Am new here and am already FTC ... Running around dancing soapy... cuz I just got credit alert for FTC .... Oya Show me some love with plenty likes grin grin

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by Goldencheese(m): 7:16am On Nov 03, 2019
I think Mercy has a grateful heart and she appreciates the beauty and excellence in others.
Way to go in life, girl. Keep soaring.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by AmazonHippolyta(f): 7:17am On Nov 03, 2019
Mokason28:
[s] Am so excited Mercy keeps souring high like the Eagle... Am sure sooner or later all those Thcha fans dats call dem selves Titans abi Titus undecided will soon realize that beautiful face will open doors for you... Buh character will definitely decide how long the door will stay opened
I know her low IQ fans will come for me ... just so you know am ready for you too[/s]
Quiet stop comparing both leave Queen Tacha to do her thing and leave Taxi Mercy to do hers. cheesy your fear of Tacha makes you compare her to Mercy all the time cheesy angry

Tacha is coming out big. cool That girl is a star even though you will fail to admit it. It won't change anything. wink let Mercy enjoy her moment and leave Queen Tacha alone.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by Onyi22(f): 7:18am On Nov 03, 2019
Mercy is really going places, ride on baby girl

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by Onyi22(f): 7:19am On Nov 03, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:
Quiet stop comparing both leave Queen Tacha to do her thing and leave Taxi Mercy to do hers. cheesy

Tacha is coming out big. cool That girl is a star even though you will fail to admit it. It won't change anything. wink
Sharrrrap there, which star?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by AmazonHippolyta(f): 7:21am On Nov 03, 2019
Onyi22:

Sharrrrap there, which star?
Blind people don't see anything so don't expect to understand my comment.
Now get lost.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by Onyi22(f): 7:26am On Nov 03, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

Blind people don't see anything so don't expect to understand my comment.
Now get lost.
Mercy will keep killing all Tacha's fan cheesy cheesy

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 03, 2019
Goldencheese:
I think Mercy has a grateful heart and she appreciates the beauty and excellence in others.
Way to go in life, girl. Keep soaring.
how you know go appreciate beauty and excellence in others when you get steady #30,000,000 wey dey gym in your bank account,a brand new SUV and other freebies..
Infact,if na me.. I go even appreciate beauty and excellence in all animals..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by Mokason28: 7:33am On Nov 03, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:
Quiet stop comparing both leave Queen Tacha to do her thing and leave Taxi Mercy to do hers. cheesy your fear of Tacha makes you compare her to Mercy all the time cheesy angry

Tacha is coming out big. cool That girl is a star even though you will fail to admit it. It won't change anything. wink let Mercy enjoy her moment and leave Queen Tacha alone.
Can’t stop laughing at queen tacha cheesy Queen Tacha my foot... It’s an insult to compare Mercy and Tacha ... If I ever want to compare Tacha to anyone I will compare her to Cee cee Buh you will agree with me dat comparing Cee Cee with Tacha is another Insult because at lest Cee Cee has more brains and highly intelligent ... which is an impossible sentence to use wen describing your Queen ...

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by Goldencheese(m): 7:34am On Nov 03, 2019
aro1:
how you know go appreciate beauty and excellence in others when you get steady #30,000,000 wey dey gym in your bank account,a brand new SUV and other freebies..
Infact,if na me.. I go even appreciate beauty and excellence in all animals..

grin grin grin grin
You're very funny. But some people would rather become snobbish, arrogant and difficult to please. She expresses rare attributes and if she keeps to such values for a long while, she will go places.

23 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by AmazonHippolyta(f): 7:58am On Nov 03, 2019
Onyi22:

Mercy will keep killing all Tacha's fan cheesy cheesy
Okay lets see about that. Mercy olis nothing but a Taxi mechanic enjoying her 3 months of fame. Where you not supporting Tacha then ported to Mercy hope you will not port back when Tacha starts making waves you seem unstable sad
Mokason28:

Can’t stop laughing at queen tacha cheesy Queen Tacha my foot... It’s an insult to compare Mercy and Tacha ... If I ever want to compare Tacha to anyone I will compare her to Cee cee Buh you will agree with me dat comparing Cee Cee with Tacha is another Insult because at lest Cee Cee has more brains and highly intelligent ... which is an impossible sentence to use wen describing your Queen ...
*yawns*you were the one that brought in the comparison. Nor worry na NL we dey and we go dey hear of Tacha success and you guys will eat your words tongue. And yes she is Queen Tacha cool

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by AmazonHippolyta(f): 7:59am On Nov 03, 2019
Goldencheese:

grin grin grin grin
You're very funny. But some people would rather become snobbish, arrogant and difficult to please. She expresses rare attributes and if she keeps to such values for a long while, she will go places.
Lol, do you know her in person. cheesy
Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by AmazonHippolyta(f): 8:00am On Nov 03, 2019
Nobody should quote me it won't change the fact that Queen Tacha is a star and will continue to reign in your faces.

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by Goldencheese(m): 8:01am On Nov 03, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

Lol, do you know her in person. cheesy

Character smells from afar. cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by AmazonHippolyta(f): 8:02am On Nov 03, 2019
Goldencheese:

Character smells from afar. cheesy wink
So character is now a human being and no longer a human attribute I see grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by Goldencheese(m): 8:28am On Nov 03, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

So character is now a human being and no longer a human attribute I see grin

Beautiful Amazon, that's the beauty of poetic licence. It allows you to rove with your imagination and to smith new words, phrases and axioms. These are those that become evergreen. Life is going to be lived once, so why lead a conservatively, unadventurous existence even in the use of words. cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by AmazonHippolyta(f): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2019
Goldencheese:

Beautiful Amazon, that's the beauty of poetic licence. It allows you to rove with your imagination and to smith new words, phrases and axioms. These are those that become evergreen. Life is going to be lived once, so why lead a conservatively, unadventurous existence even in the use of words. cheesy grin
Hmm. smiley ok oo poet I hear you

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by Goldencheese(m): 8:42am On Nov 03, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

Hmm. smiley ok oo poet I hear you

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by Alex09(m): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2019
Interesting
Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by Jerkules: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2019
hoe meets HOE
Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by Burgerlomo: 9:21am On Nov 03, 2019
Her name is so powerful cool
Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by Burgerlomo: 9:21am On Nov 03, 2019
Jerkules:
hoe meets HOE

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by Mokason28: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:
Okay lets see about that. Mercy olis nothing but a Taxi mechanic enjoying her 3 months of fame. Where you not supporting Tacha then ported to Mercy hope you will not port back when Tacha starts making waves you seem unstable sad*yawns*you were the one that brought in the comparison. Nor worry na NL we dey and we go dey hear of Tacha success and you guys will eat your words tongue. And yes she is Queen Tacha cool
I wish your Queen sucess too... Like I said earlier... Beauty opens door Buh character will determine how long the door stays open...

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by AmazonHippolyta(f): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2019
Mokason28:

I wish your Queen sucess too... Like I said earlier... Beauty opens door Buh character will determine how long the door stays open...
It doesn't work for everybody it is your own viewpoint and philosophy of life. This life no get formula

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by Mokason28: 10:28am On Nov 03, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

It doesn't work for everybody it is your own viewpoint and philosophy of life. This life no get formula
Time shall tell
Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by Jerkules: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2019
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=83699951][/quote] Kiddo,u wish.
Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by Juell(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
How's this news?
Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by BlackBuhari: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2019

Nice One
Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by explosiveskull(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Make she teach'am advanced olosho 501 borrowed course.
Re: Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch by ELgordo(m): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
ovoko.....are they both selling pussi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) / Dame Diana Rigg Dies At 82 / Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.