Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

She Screams My Best Friend Name During Srx(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Screams My Best Friend Name During Srx(photos) (1596 Views)

Man Goes Unclad At Hero Audition, Rachael Okonkwo Screams - Pictures / Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams / "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Screams My Best Friend Name During Srx(photos) by Feddytune: 8:28am On Nov 03, 2019
I was making love with my girlfriend, and in the heat of the moment she starts screaming, "segun stop segun pls".. And Segun is my best friends name. she claims its a slip of tongue and that she had no relationship whatsoever with my best friend.. But am really scared.. Do you think my girlfriend and best friend are cheating on me?

Fast Rising artiste Alo innas drops this on twitter, asking for advice from his fans and followers.. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: She Screams My Best Friend Name During Srx(photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Should we tell him?

1 Like

Re: She Screams My Best Friend Name During Srx(photos) by Nicholehemsworth: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2019
She's tasted something better..
Re: She Screams My Best Friend Name During Srx(photos) by Solowande(m): 8:44am On Nov 03, 2019
It can be any segun. There are many guy men bearing segun. It is either segun, your best friend, is her side c0ck or segun in her neighborhood is the main c0ck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Screams My Best Friend Name During Srx(photos) by OKorowanta: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2019
Problem... In another form.
Re: She Screams My Best Friend Name During Srx(photos) by Nicholehemsworth: 8:46am On Nov 03, 2019
Solowande:
It can be any segun. There are many guy men bearing segun. It is either segun, your best friend, is her side c0ck or segun in her neighborhood is the main c0ck

Looking at the brighter side of life
Re: She Screams My Best Friend Name During Srx(photos) by SendAbroad: 9:32am On Nov 03, 2019
Feddytune:
I was making love with my girlfriend, and in the heat of the moment she starts screaming, "segun stop segun pls".. And Segun is my best friends name. she claims its a slip of tongue and that she had no relationship whatsoever with my best friend.. But am really scared.. Do you think my girlfriend and best friend are cheating on me?

Fast Rising artiste Alo innas drops this on twitter, asking for advice from his fans and followers.. What do you think?

Here is your guide.

I met this white chick in London, and we got talking and chatting on phone planning to meet up on the weekend...she called me a day before and I mistakenly answered the phone with another chick's name.

Well, that was the last time we ever spoke again as she kept asking what did I call her, I told her it was mistake. She said she just could not accept that type of mistake.

Well, all the Alomo, Ogidiga, babyoku, donjazxy I had been drinking to prepare was wasted.
Re: She Screams My Best Friend Name During Srx(photos) by obiekunie2: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2021
let me tell the brother how its going to end.

WHEN YOU FINAL FIND OUT THAT SHE CHEATED WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND, SHE WILL TELL YOU HE RAPED HER AND SHE IS TRAUMATISED THATS WHY ANYTHING SEX FREAKS HER OUT THAT SHE WILL BEGIN TO BEG SEGUN TO STOP - THINKING ITS SEGUN THATS TRYING TO RAPE HER AGAIN. cheesy grin

Bro you are on a long thing.

You and segun will soon be worst anemies while she is still fukn the both of codedly! cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Killer Curves In New Vacation Photos / Kendrick Lamar Baby Sister Gives Birth To Her Second Child At 18. / Odunlade Adekola's eligibility to become king denied by townsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.