Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. (2756 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by Itohanmiwa: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
ubunja:
you were placed on the list months ago. Check the last miseducations you got a mention everytime

Modification
You were only recently placed on the list. It's all good.

please do add my moniker to get a mention Ubunja.
Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by ubunja(m): 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Itohanmiwa:

please do add my moniker to get a mention Ubunja.
done bro.
Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by SamzackD(m): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
ubunja:

Thanks.

came back to find 242 mentions.
Peeps don't let a man rest...

You good?

Can you get in touch on whatsapp tomorrow if you don't mind. There's something I want to discuss with you. My digits on my profile

welcome back bro!

can't wait for more miseducations, would love a mention on them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by ubunja(m): 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
SamzackD:

welcome back bro!

thanks for the welcome. It's nice.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by kereman1: 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
ubunja:
thanks for the welcome. It's nice.

Welcome back my guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by ubunja(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
kereman1:

Welcome back my guy.
kereman thanks boss. You good?
Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by ubunja(m): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
SamzackD:

welcome back bro!

you're getting that mention sir.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by Doriginal1956(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
The Narcissistist. Wish he could repost it again and again.
Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by SamzackD(m): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
ubunja:
Thanks man!
Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by tiptoe1: 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
ubunja:

Glad to have you back Ubunja. A mention from you when you open a new thread will be highly appreciated.
Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by ubunja(m): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
tiptoe1:

Glad to have you back Ubunja. A mention from you when you open a new thread will be highly appreciated.
exactly 24 hours from now. 6 Threads written and ready.

And that mention is coming.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by Kayoderebel(m): 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
ubunja:

Would mean a whole lot if I could get a mention too. Blessings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by MrHistorian: 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
ubunja:
because there's been so much reaction to that Choosing A Girl thread, I'll follow it up with two more threads on that topic.
Please FUÇKING do!!! grin

Greetings mahn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by ubunja(m): 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kayoderebel:

Would mean a whole lot if I could get a mention too. Blessings
you are included Kayo.
Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by Aiziko: 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
ubunja:

Welcome back man. Keep on exposing the female manipulations.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by clapper04: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
ubunja:
you are included Kayo.
Please, I would like to get a mention too bro... I really enjoyed your miseducations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by laughitall(m): 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
ubunja:
that Miseducations moniker I forgot the password of it.
boss create a whatsapp group ... help our life abeg

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by skywalker240(m): 8:04am On Nov 08, 2019
ubunja:
your name is on the list brotherman.
am honoured.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by czarr(m): 8:10am On Nov 08, 2019
ubunja:
because there's been so much reaction to that Choosing A Girl thread, I'll follow it up with two more threads on that topic.
TWALE!!!!! Baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by czarr(m): 8:15am On Nov 08, 2019
laughitall:
boss create a whatsapp group ... help our life abeg
hahahahahahahahahahaha
men done suffer for this slay queens hand, @help our life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
Welcome back Ubunja...Please kindly mention me too...thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by ubunja(m): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
juniho71:
Welcome back Ubunja...Please kindly mention me too...thanks
your name is on the list my man.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by ubunja(m): 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
Just to frustrate the anti-Red Pillers....

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by ubunja(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
All the good threads about the Miseducations...

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by Emarvel(m): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
ubunja:
All the good threads about the Miseducations...
Welcome back

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by GuyWise101(m): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Knowing Ubunja is one of the best things that happened to me on NL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by Vecto(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
So many but my favorite is On Shit Testing.

I love the way he explains how women ASK men trick questions before giving in to him totally.

A woman asking you if you are a player is a trick question. Girls are attracted to players. Girls are attracted to that GUY every other girls are attracted to. Don't fall for the trick by claiming to be a NICE GUY. Don't tell HER you've never dated any lady before in the past. Don't tell her you don't have female friends or flirt around. Don't be FOOLISH. You may think this should make her feel good and fall for you BUT trust me you are literally nailing your own coffin instead.
A word is enough for the wise. cool

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by ubunja(m): 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Vecto:
So many but my favorite is On Shit Testing.

I love the way he explains how women ASK men trick questions before giving in to him totally.

A woman asking you if you are a player is a trick question. Girls are attracted to players. Girls are attracted to that GUY every other girls are attracted to. Don't fall for the trick by claiming to be a NICE GUY. Don't tell HER you've never dated any lady before in the past. Don't tell her you don't have female friends or flirt around. Don't be FOOLISH. You may think this should make her feel good and fall for you BUT trust me you are literally nailing your own coffin instead.
A word is enough for the wise. cool
True. The worst mistake a man can do around women is to be on his best behaviour. That will make women like you yes, but it won't make them want you sexually. They'll like you Just as a friend. What attracts women sexually is not what attracts them platonically. Good Men have many platonic female friends. But Bad Men have many sexual female friends.

Women want to see the good in a bad guy. That's their style. While men want to see the bad in a good girl. It's our style.

In other words: a woman wants a bad boy who will be good only to her. While a man wants a good girl who will be bad only for him.

This is the reason Nice Guys struggle to get a girlfriend. If you treat every woman you meet as a queen and an angel, how will the woman you love know she's special to you, because you treat every woman you meet as if she was your girlfriend... And it's crazy because for a nice guy to get a girlfriend he'll have to be an asshole to her. And only her. He needs to oppose how he treats all others. And oppose what the Bad Boy does.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by ga6992: 1:48am On Aug 23, 2020
where can I get this books pls
Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by DeHill(m): 7:01am On Aug 23, 2020
ubunja:

pls, Ubunja add me on the mention list too. Can't wait to read more of ur miseducations! Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by Regex: 8:18am On Aug 23, 2020
ubunja:

Add Regex on the list and remove Omar09.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by Mandela27: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2020
Boss please mention me in your miseducations to come.I'll be grateful.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? / Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? / Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.