Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

PS4 Games Free Games Download And Configuration - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Games Free Games Download And Configuration (6183 Views)

Xbox 360 Games Download And Installation / Xbox One Games Download / PS4 Games Download!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PS4 Games Free Games Download And Configuration by nnamdi65(m): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2019
Hi guys,

Buying PS4 CD's we all know it quite expensive wit our currency.

Therefore I wanna open this thread for everyone to share ideas on how to go about downing Free PS4 Games, Batches and Update.

I have this PS4 and have a game installer installed 8 wonderful games for me, for just 5k.
Though this guy won't wanna reveal the website and installation guide for free downloadS.

This games are download already but you will have to go-to PS4 Browser and a website will pre-load and give u a sign "DONE" then you load any of the games.

I've games like
FIFA 18
WWK17
NBA 18
GOD OF WAR
PES 18
INJUSTICE
and so on...

So if anyone has any idea of website on the installation guide should please share with us on how to download ps4 free games

Re: PS4 Games Free Games Download And Configuration by iamoyindamola(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
nnamdi65:
Hi guys,

Buying PS4 CD's we all know it quite expensive wit our currency.

Therefore I wanna open this thread for everyone to share ideas on how to go about downing Free PS4 Games, Batches and Update.

I have this PS4 and have a game installer installed 8 wonderful games for me, for just 5k.
Though this guy won't wanna reveal the website and installation guide for free downloadS.

This games are download already but you will have to go-to PS4 Browser and a website will pre-load and give u a sign "DONE" then you load any of the games.

I've games like
FIFA 18
WWK17
NBA 18
GOD OF WAR
PES 18
INJUSTICE
and so on...

So if anyone has any idea of website on the installation guide should please share with us on how to download ps4 free games
cool can I have the guy number and location
Re: PS4 Games Free Games Download And Configuration by nnamdi65(m): 7:02am On Nov 04, 2019
His name is Moses.

He office is at UTC area 10, Abuja.
Here is he's number +234 805 598 6960.

I will make more research for those that has enough data and wanna download by there self's free games
Re: PS4 Games Free Games Download And Configuration by iamoyindamola(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2019
nnamdi65:
His name is Moses.

He office is at UTC area 10, Abuja.
Here is he's number +234 805 598 6960.

I will make more research for those that has enough data and wanna download by there self's free games
Thanks I thought he was in lagos, but I'm looking up to your discovery too
Re: PS4 Games Free Games Download And Configuration by nnamdi65(m): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hi guys....

I've made little research on.

1. How to Jail Break PS4 base on your version.

2. Where to download PS4 Games

2. How to install PS4 Games.

Don't 4get to like this Page

1. On how to Jail break p4 games.

Watch this link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRGBB2Ad0vY

2. On where to download games
Click on the below site
https://www.smartgametech.com/

3. On how to install games USB or Hard disc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FShACld8CWI
Re: PS4 Games Free Games Download And Configuration by iamoyindamola(m): 6:24am On Nov 08, 2019
nnamdi65:
Hi guys....

I've made little research on.

1. How to Jail Break PS4 base on your version.

2. Where to download PS4 Games

2. How to install PS4 Games.

Don't 4get to like this Page

1. On how to Jail break p4 games.

Watch this link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRGBB2Ad0vY

2. On where to download games
Click on the below site
https://www.smartgametech.com/

3. On how to install games USB or Hard disc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FShACld8CWI

nice one...this process can't work on version 7.0
I have list of demerits about this
1. Most games are very heavy, unless you have a good WiFi and internet are expensive
2. To install the games takes forever and phcn can be frustrating too
3. You can't connect to internet again

But it also have merits too
Once you know it no body will milk you for any money

Nice one bros, kindly continue
Re: PS4 Games Free Games Download And Configuration by Bobby2020: 9:30am On Nov 08, 2019
To save you all the stress, let me explain the requirements of your hacking a PS4 console
Your software/firmware must be 5.05 or below (you can check this in system information on the settings page of the PS4). If it isn't, it can't be hacked for now.

You might ask why a software/firmware above 5.05 (eg. 5.50-7.0) cannot be hacked, well the reason is you know "hacking" or "jailbreaking" your PS4 console is not authorized by Sony, because you're getting a 60$ game for free on a third party website which isn't authorized by Sony, because that is a loss for Sony and game developers.

the software 5.05 or below has been found exploitable via the WebKit exploit (in other words, through the PS4 browser) by hackers. So in order to tackle these hackers, Sony brings enforces PS4 system firmware updates for every console as failure to do this would result in you being able to play games online and lock you out of the PlayStation appstore (you've got no worries if you're an offline player like myself wink .

So whenever a new hack comes out and Sony finds out, they'll release an update that'll patch the exploit. So the main reason why a hack isn't out for 5.50 above (though there is a hack available for even 7.0 upwards but is only shared between hackers and has not been released to the general public) for is that the hackers has realized that Sony has almost blocked all the loopholes in the software and that would render the software unhackable through system software updates, so they're waiting for when Sony would stop releasing updates for the PS4 then they'll release the hack for the latest software at that time (probably 10.0 lol)

My epistle explains why there's no hacked FIFA 19, Red Dead Redemption 2, Spiderman PS4 and new games like this because they require software 6.0 and above to run them on a PS4. this are my findings of months of research about PS4 hacks.

If you have any difficulties understanding my write-up, I'll be glad to explain better, just quote me
Re: PS4 Games Free Games Download And Configuration by Bobby2020: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2019
Bobby2020:
To save you all the stress, let me explain the requirements of your hacking a PS4 console
Your software/firmware must be 5.05 or below (you can check this in system information on the settings page of the PS4). If it isn't, it can't be hacked for now.

You might ask why a software/firmware above 5.05 (eg. 5.50-7.0) cannot be hacked, well the reason is you know "hacking" or "jailbreaking" your PS4 console is not authorized by Sony, because you're getting a 60$ game for free on a third party website which isn't authorized by Sony, because that is a loss for Sony and game developers.

the software 5.05 or below has been found exploitable via the WebKit exploit (in other words, through the PS4 browser) by the hacker. So in other to tackle this hackers, Sony brings enforces PS4 system firmware updates for every console as failure to do this would result in you being able to play games online and lock you out of the PlayStation appstore (you've got no worries if you're an offline player like myself wink .

So whenever a new hack comes out and Sony finds out, they'll release an update that'll patch the exploit. So the main reason why a hack isn't out for 5.50 above (though there is a hack available for even 7.0 upwards but is only shared between hackers and has not been released to the general public) for is that the hackers has realized that Sony has almost blocked all the loopholes in the software and that would render the software unhackable through system software updates, so they're waiting for when Sony would stop releasing updates for the PS4 then they'll release the hack for the latest software at that time (probably 10.0 lol)

My epistle explains why there's no hacked FIFA 19, Red Dead Redemption 2, Spiderman PS4 and new games like this because they require software 6.0 and above to run them on a PS4. this are my findings of months of research about PS4 hacks.

If you have any difficulties understanding my write-up, I'll be glad to explain better, just quote me
if you understand my write-up and your PS4 Meets the above listed requirements, I've got hacked games for sale. 7 games for 5k (most sellers on NL sells at 1k per game so this is the cheapest by far), you go buy petrol too oh lol. and I'll give you a free lecture on how to hack a PS4, (Which includes the free lecture with practical lol, the advantages and disadvantages of a hacked PS4,, the Do's and Don't of a hacked PS4)

1.Watchdogs 2
2. Assassins Creed origins
3. Need for speed Payback
4. GTA V
5. FIFA 18
6. Far cry 5
7. Ghost recon wildlands
8. Final fantasy XV
9. Injustice 2: Gold edition

My location is Lagos
Bring your PS4 when coming
09032427643 calls only
Re: PS4 Games Free Games Download And Configuration by iamoyindamola(m): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Bobby2020:
if you understand my write-up and your PS4 Meets the above listed requirements, I've got hacked games for sale. 7 games for 5k (most sellers on NL sells at 1k per game so this is the cheapest by far), you go buy petrol too oh lol. and I'll give you a free lecture on how to hack a PS4, (Which includes the free lecture with practical lol, the advantages and disadvantages of a hacked PS4,, the Do's and Don't of a hacked PS4)

1.Watchdogs 2
2. Assassins Creed origins
3. Need for speed Payback
4. GTA V
5. FIFA 18
6. Far cry 5
7. Ghost recon wildlands
8. Final fantasy XV
9. Injustice 2: Gold edition

My location is Lagos
Bring your PS4 when coming
09032427643 calls only
nice one baba
But mine is running on 7.0 embarassed
Do you have digital games for sale

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Free Games Download And Configuration by Bobby2020: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
iamoyindamola:
nice one baba
no brother sorry, I'd have loved to help but I don't have digital games. I only have fpkg and it's for a ps4 that is on firmware 5.05 and under
Re: PS4 Games Free Games Download And Configuration by ShopNextDoor: 4:51am On Nov 09, 2019
iamoyindamola:
nice one baba

Digital game package for offline play

Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition (play as The T-800 Terminator)
Detroit Become Human
Shadow of War
Burnout Paradise
Murdered Soul Suspect
Pure Chess

Price = 10k

Call or WhatsApp ShopNextDoor Games 08061179158
Re: PS4 Games Free Games Download And Configuration by iamoyindamola(m): 6:58am On Nov 09, 2019
ShopNextDoor:

Digital game package for offline play

Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition (play as The T-800 Terminator)
Detroit Become Human
Shadow of War
Burnout Paradise
Murdered Soul Suspect
Pure Chess

Price = 10k

Call or WhatsApp ShopNextDoor Games 08061179158
add marvel Spiderman remove the chess we have a deal
Re: PS4 Games Free Games Download And Configuration by ShopNextDoor: 10:47am On Nov 09, 2019
iamoyindamola:
add marvel Spiderman remove the chess we have a deal

I am coming
Re: PS4 Games Free Games Download And Configuration by iamoyindamola(m): 11:04am On Nov 09, 2019
ShopNextDoor:

I am coming
undecided

(1) (Reply)

APFON Fifa 13 Tournament 2012 – Battle Of Gamers! / How To Fix COD Mobile Sorry There Was An Error During Google Play Download / My Gamepad Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.