Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone (15152 Views)

Gov Polls: EFCC Arrests INEC Chiefs For Taking N675m In Bribes / Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? / Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by zionic(m): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2010
Police is my friend, what about you, so its now a crime in (ja to snap with a friend?, shocked
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by ishit4body(f): 11:37am On Nov 16, 2010
comechop:

Madness. Thanks for the midnight laugh all you clowns. Yes everyone of you.

@topic: its a spurious lawsuit - lacks merit and will be thrown out. Yes, taking pics of a total stranger in public is RUDE, but doesnt break any laws. Esp if those so called policemen were breaking the law, then kudos to the young man for trying to document it! We need more accountability in this country.

To fstranger and the other clown isheet4bodi - i honestly think ya'll are fit for eachother.
isheet4bodi has once again shown to us that there's more to woman than just her looks - after opening her mouth, showing us that she is probably well educated, but extremely foul mouthed and vile, no thanks, i'll pass. Lots of beautiful opinionated and sane girls with great bods out there too. What a shame tho - such potential. Just like in proverbs - a gold ring in the snout of a pig - what a waste!
besides, who the hell posts a pic of herself in a bikini on a random website? So pple can comment on how good you look? praise you? Lol attention seeking disorder - well she's getting it thats for sure!
@fstranger - well gat no words for you - you need some serious help no doubt. The earlier you figure that out and work towards that, d better for you.

Peace

Over sabi housewife wey dey call him husband Mr.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2010
Ishit4body, I am your fan.  Please, you are going too low for who you want us to believe that you are. This uncouth language is inappropriate. Please tone down your language and change that username. That's NOT who you are, or maybe I am wrong. Tell me that I am wrong.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by googles: 11:44am On Nov 16, 2010
zionic:

Police is my friend, what about you, so its now a crime in 9ja to snap with a friend?, shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by fstranger: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2010
kITA TITA:

Ishit4body, I am your fan.  Please, you are going too low for who you want us to believe that you are. This uncouth language is inappropriate. Please tone down your language and change that username. That's NOT who you are, or maybe I am wrong. Tell me that I am wrong.

I am not a fan is of hit4body, but I am a fan of her great body. I just wanna hit that shi*t, seriously!
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by eresource(m): 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2010
Craziest posts I've read so far. Have a great Salah everone,
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by feyisetan(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2010
instead of the police force to charge the officers for bringing shame to the force they are busy chasing shadows. imagine taking a picture of a thieves stealing, the police will be happy but the table is now turned against them; they are shouting blue murder. na waoooo
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by blakmonsta: 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2010
ishit4body sounds like a professional troll

1. she has a hot picture, so the men will ignore her filthy comments and drive traffic

2. she ignores intelligent comments and just focuses on those that are easy to shut down,  and she shuts them down with dirty language and insults in order to provoke reactions

3. she ignores the dating requests and lewd comments but does not discourage them. Her picture has not been taken down even though someone made it his signature

4. The picture is intelligently taken to hide her face (which looks pretty plain and unimpressive) and to emphasize her flat tummy,excellent bust and impressive height. Notice she has parallel hips, and probably a flat bakassi. You guys will probably not look at her twice in person, but she has skilfully trapped you with her picture!

In short, she is here just to fan the flames on the thread. Keep talking to her and you have become a mugu. There is no discussion here, its a spurious lawsuit and any mumu can see that. Its like a discussion on whether or not 2+2=4. some crackpot can claim that the mayans will arrive in 2012 to prove that it is 5, but anyone with half a brain will be long gone by then.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Slyr0x: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2010
dakmanzero:

@everyone

1. No law was broken. It is legal to take pictures of anybody in a public place. It is illegal only on private property.

2. It is RUDE to take pictures of people without their permission in a public place. But it is not illegal.

+1.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2010
@ishit4body (f)

blakmonsta says:

1. she has a hot picture, so the men will ignore her filthy comments and drive traffic

2. she ignores intelligent comments and just focuses on those that are easy to shut down, and she shuts them down with dirty language and insults in order to provoke reactions

3. she ignores the dating requests and lewd comments but does not discourage them. Her picture has not been taken down even though someone made it his signature

4. The picture is intelligently taken to hide her face (which looks pretty plain and unimpressive) and to emphasize her flat tummy,excellent bust and impressive height. Notice she has parallel hips, and probably a flat bakassi. You guys will probably not look at her twice in person, but she has skilfully trapped you with her picture!

In short, she is here just to fan the flames on the thread. Keep talking to her and you have become a mugu

SO THIS POSTERS OBSERVATION SAYS IT ALL, U REALLY ARE RETARDED, A SORRY EXCUSES FOR A WOMAN IF U REALLY ARE, FOR ALL WE KNOW THAT MAY BE YOUR SISTERS PIC, MAY BE EVEN A PAL, OR A NEIGHBOR. 7U OBVIOUSLY CRAVE ATTENTION, WHICH LEADS ME TO BELIEVE U ARE A VERY LONELY GUY/ GIRL IN REAL LIFE, I AM SURE U WERE DUMPED IN MOST IF NOT BY ALL THE GUYS WHO USED U! NAIRALAND MUST BE YOUR BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT, WOW! U ARE ON A FREE SOCIAL NETWORK? U MUST HAVE PUT IT ON YOUR UNDERWHELMING CV. DON'T U EVER BOTHER EXCHANGING WORDS WITH ME MY DEAR because U ARE NOT MY INTELLECTUAL EQUAL, THE OXFORD DICTIONARY OR ENCARTA CANT CHANGE U FROM BEING A GUTTER TRAMP! U AND I CAN NEVER VISIT THE SAME PLACES IN REAL LIFE, because A LOT OF PLACES WOULD SHUT THEIR DOORS TO YOUR TYPE, SO PLS SAVE THIS THREAD WHERE U HAVE THE PRIVILEGE OF BEING ADDRESSED BY CIVILIZED PEOPLE WHO WOULD NEVER TALK TO YOU IN REAL LIFE, GO BACK TO YOUR CAVE AND READ A BOOK SO U CAN GAIN SOME WISDOM U CRONE, U EM,BODY VERY THING WRONG AND NASTY ABOUT OUR SOCIETY U LOWLIFE, WRETCHED, NOTHING HAVING GOON! SPEND MORE TIME WITH CLASSY PEOPLE AND IT WILL SHOW,
P:S CONDUCTORS AND AGBEROS MAKE POOR CHOICE OF FRIENDS U SKANK
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by johndavid1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2010
fstranger:

Head first, tongue first, middle finger first, even If you want to go a*rse first, whatever floats your boat, make sure you have it on record. Anyway, to the OP, when imma hit it?
grin grin grin lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by comechop(m): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2010
ishit4body:

Over sabi housewife wey dey call him husband Mr.

what the hell does that even mean??

blakmonsta:

2. she ignores intelligent comments and just focuses on those that are easy to shut down,  and she shuts them down with dirty language and insults in order to provoke reactions

In short, she is here just to fan the flames on the thread. Keep talking to her and you have become a mugu. There is no discussion here, its a spurious lawsuit and any mumu can see that. Its like a discussion on whether or not 2+2=4. some crackpot can claim that the mayans will arrive in 2012 to prove that it is 5, but anyone with half a brain will be long gone by then.

Well said. Brilliant first post! She's just a well staged and very successful troll.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by manny4life(m): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2010
Please leave fstranger alone, he's just losing it pretty much, I just advised him not to use spit, that's kinda gross if u ask me.

It does seem everyone took on @ishit4body (f), please o I beg of you guys to please not bury her with insults ok, that's not fair you know, grin grin grin
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by manny4life(m): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2010
comechop:

what the hell does that even mean??

Well, go figure
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by googles: 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2010
blakmonsta:

ROTFLMCLBSAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

she get ponmo lips sef . grin
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by ishit4body(f): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2010
only fools talk when noone listens or notices. Why do you take panadol for another person headache so?

Keep talking. Talking back or talking with idiots only gives the idiots a satisfaction he/she doesnt deserve. When you talk and i keep silent, just know the ignore button had been pressed and a mark put on he name, a label which says big fool.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by fstranger: 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2010
ishit4body:

only fools talk when noone listens or notices. Why do you take panadol for another person headache so?

Keep talking. Talking back or talking with idiots only gives the idiots a satisfaction he/she doesnt deserve. When you talk and i keep silent, just know the ignore button had been pressed and a mark put on he name, a label which says big fool.

Please talk to me. When imma hit it?

BTW, I am willing to pay you 500 pounds / hour, for an all night romp with you and any of your other gorgeous girlfriends.

Brief info about me: I am a thoroughbred "omo Naija," with a very long kondo. I am attracted to you cos I like 'em crazy, just like you are. And the fact that you are a cougar is another reason I am attracted to you, not to talk about your great body. I can't wait to tear you apart. By the time I am done, you will forever thank your stars.

Please, I am very serious and well loaded!

Yours Sincerely,
ishit4body admirer
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by googles: 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin

sh[i]i[/i]t and fly cheesy
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by denzel2009: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2010
blakmonsta:

and she was coming from mammy water global conference.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by manny4life(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2010
fstranger:

Please talk to me. When imma hit it?

BTW, I am willing to pay you 500 pounds / hour, for an all night romp with you and any of your other gorgeous girlfriends.

Brief info about me: I am a thoroughbred "omo Naija," with a very long kondo. I am attracted to you cos I like 'em crazy, just like you are. And the fact that you are a cougar is another reason I am attracted to you, not to talk about your great body. I can't wait to tear you apart. By the time I am done, you will forever thank your stars.

Please, I am very serious and well loaded!

Yours Sincerely,
ishit4body admirer

fstranger, your talk too much; I doubt if you can even do the job, or even cause the damage you're claiming. Shoot all talk and less action make fstranger a *** go figure.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by fstranger: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2010
manny4life:

fstranger, your talk too much; I doubt if you can even do the job, or even cause the damage you're claiming. Shoot all talk and less action make fstranger a *** go figure.

Ok.  .   .   . tell her to give me a try. And BTW, why are you so concerned? "Why do you take panadol for another person headache so?"
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by manny4life(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2010
fstranger:

Ok. . . . tell her to give me a try. And BTW, why are you so concerned? "Why do you take panadol for another person headache so?"

For whose headache, you? Please o we not quarelling and you can hit it as much as u want, besides, I don't see the headache ok so just chill and I wish u goodluck on that one. cool
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by CYclone1(f): 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2010
Wow. . . I guess someone actually "shi.t for body" lipsrsealed
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2010
you do have to wonder at fellas and how their willis have full control over them - that ishitforbody moniker is inicative of a person with severe sphincter control problems - the sort of person who is always with a heavy duty diaper

when you also consider that she dey shitfor mouth all the time as well. . .anyway wiser folks have said it, na tumfulu.

who knows, maybe his point has to do with the fact that he is parading on nairaland with someone elses picture.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2010
^^Some people here are just making needless comments on another person's matter. Of what importance is it that you give us your opinion on her??
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by ishit4body(f): 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2010
oyb:

you do have to wonder at fellas and how their willis have full control over them - that ishitforbody moniker is inicative of a person with severe sphincter control problems - the sort of person who is always with a heavy duty diaper

when you also consider that she dey shitfor mouth all the time as well. . .anyway wiser  folks have said it, na tumfulu.

who knows, maybe his point has to do with the fact that he is parading on nairaland with someone elses picture.

Are those kids in the picture realy yours? Ask your wife, she will tell you they are not realy yours. At 32 years of age, and you dont know the true identity of your bast-ard children?
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by googles: 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

dats just nasty. . . have you no mind filter ? undecided
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by fstranger: 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2010
ishit4body:

Are those kids in the picture realy yours? Ask your wife, she will tell you they are not realy yours. At 32 years of age, and you dont know the true identity of your bast-ard children?

Huh, that is just nasty of you. This is gradually becoming yam-pepper-scatter-scatter
Anywho, when imma hit it? I can't wait to spread your legs wide apart and hit it harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd.
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2010
fstranger:

Huh, that is just nasty of you. This is gradually becoming yam-pepper-scatter-scatter
Can't you do without posting. How many times do you have to comment on just one person??
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2010
googles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
dats just nasty. . . have you no mind filter ? undecided
Must you make comments at all on what does not concern you??
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2010
ishit4body:

i shit for body, wetin na - do you think all women are two bit ashawos baby mamas like you who have worn out both orifices  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy -

i can understand that you have several fatherless kids - i mean - what sort of end of the road ho puts up a pic of herself in a bikini anyway  cheesy cheesy cheesy - but thats your lot

is that not why u are i shit for nody - after they over stretched your toto in your unending gang bangs - they shifted to your other end - and so now no part of you is tight - including your mouth?

must be hard stuffing tampons in both lower orifices

i suggest you do your mouth next - since nothing worh hearing come out of that either - infact, it seems what comes out of your mouth is even worse than what coms out of your rear - you've been deep Drinking some people with baad STDs

tumfulu - nl's most imbeclic poster  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2010
oyb:

ii suggest you do your mouth next - since nothing worh hearing come out of that either - infact, it seems what comes out of your mouth is even worse than what coms out of your rear - you've been deep Drinking some people with baad STDs
tumfulu - nl's most imbeclic poster cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You were the one who looked for her trouble in the first place. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) / Soldiers In Delta Arrest Ex-militant Leader, Others Ahead Of Osinbajo’s Visit / Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.