Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Toke Makinwa Shares Sexy New Photos To Celebrate Her 35th Burthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Shares Sexy New Photos To Celebrate Her 35th Burthday (994 Views)

I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience / Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today / Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Shares Sexy New Photos To Celebrate Her 35th Burthday by 2Ebisco: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2019
Media personality, Toke Makinwa turns 35 today and she has taken to Instagram to celebrate her birthday.

'my heart is full. Thank you Jesus for another 365 days here on earth, thank you for your grace and mercy, thank you for my journey, the vision is yours and I’m only a vessel. I am incredibly happy'. she wrote

See more birthday photos below...

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/toke-makinwa-shares-sexy-new-photos-to-celebrate-her-35th-burthday/

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Sexy New Photos To Celebrate Her 35th Burthday by Omihanifa: 11:25am On Nov 03, 2019
Toyin lawani wannabe undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Sexy New Photos To Celebrate Her 35th Burthday by IamPatriotic(m): 11:27am On Nov 03, 2019
She don dey wear lesbians socks. Like the Yoruba words would say, "ogede n baje, won ni se lonpon" at 35, she still dey form social Olosho.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Sexy New Photos To Celebrate Her 35th Burthday by Nicolex(f): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2019
IamPatriotic:
She don dey wear lesbians socks. Like the Yoruba words would say, "ogede n baje, won ni se lonpon" at 35, she still dey form social Olosho.
So all knee length striped socks are lesbian socks
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Sexy New Photos To Celebrate Her 35th Burthday by finallybusy: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
That pose looks like it hurts.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off His 27th Birthday Dinner Menu (Photo) / “same Deal! Bigger Bag” Symply Tacha Shades Mercy As She Signs New Deal (READ) / Achievements Of Funke Akindele And Omotola @40 As Funke Akindele Congratulates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.