Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 (4487 Views)

The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe / If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by wickedtuna: 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
H
still here Emil. Whats all this you are typing?? The alphabets
Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
wickedtuna:
still here Emil. Whats all this you are typing?? The alphabets
booking space
Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by wickedtuna: 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
booking space
lol oh i see...not to worry really, the ball earth people will simply roll along if they get in. Good work you doing with your research tho. I pray we all find the truth we seeking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
H
Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by wickedtuna: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
Why would the ruling elite want to deceive the world about the nature of our world? Eric Dubay author of the flat earth conspiracy offers the explanation.
" our eyes and ears tell us the earth is flat and Motionless everything in the sky revolves around
Us, but we cease to believe our own eyes and evey Day experience, we have to prostrate ourselves At the feet of the very pseudo scientist who are Blinding us, treat them as experts , astronomical Priest who have special knowledge only they can Access like the hubble telescope.
So by brain Washing us of something so gigantic it actually Makes every other kind of lesser indoctrination A piece of cake. Earth being the flat motionless center of the Universe, of which every thing else and the Heavens revolves, give special significance And importance not only to earth but to us Humans.
The most intelligent of the designers Design. By turning earth into a spinning ball thrown Around the sun, shot into infinite space from A Godless big bang, they turned humanity into a random meaningless purposeless accident of a blind dumb universe.
So its like trauma based mind control. So this Modern atheist big bang heliocentric globe earth, chance evolution paradigm spiritually controls humanity by removing God or any sort of intelligent design from the mind and replaces purposeful creation with haphazard random cosmic coincidence.
And so by removing earth from the motionless center of the universe these masons have moved us physically and metaphysically from a place of supreme importance to one of complete nihilistic indifference. If the earth is the center of the universe then the idea of Gods creation and a purpose for humans existence are represented, but if the earth is just one of billions of planets revolving around billions of stars and billions of galaxies then the ideas of God's creation and a specific purpose for earth and human existence becomes highly implausible.
By surreptitiously indoctrinating us into their scientific materialist sun worship not only do we loose faith beyond the material, we gain faith in the material, superficiality, social status, selfishness, hedonism, consumerism.
If there is no god and every one is just an accident then all that matters is me, me, me,.. Their rich powerful corporations with their slick sun cult logos sell us idols to worship slowly taking over the world. Which we tacitly believe their science, vote their politicians, buy their products, listen to their music, watch their movies all sacrificing our souls to the alter of materialism.""

The best way to brainwash the world is to lie to the world about what the world is. The new world order is based upon disinformation, and heliocentrism is its keystone deception.
Hello Emil, nice write up. What are your thoughts on extra terrestrials ?
Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
wickedtuna:
Hello Emil, nice write up. What are your thoughts on extra terrestrials ?
if there is no space there is no ET's, any other thing on earth termed ET's are simply demons.
Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by wickedtuna: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
if there is no space there is no ET's, any other thing on earth termed ET's are simply demons.
kindly go through the site www.gaia.com and lend your thoughts. Thank you
Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
wickedtuna:
kindly go through the site www.gaia.com and lend your thoughts. Thank you
nothing much just part of the misinformation agenda.

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by wickedtuna: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
nothing much just part of the misinformation agenda.
OK Emil. Still following
Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by CosmicSensation: 3:28am On Nov 14, 2019
The thing is, conspiracy theory claims like this are set up to be irrrefutable.l

There is an abundance hard evidence, if you would channel the energy you put into this 'research' in the right direction.
You'd rather claim that the evidence is faked, I know. Any source of evidence provided will be simply more evidence of the conspiracy.

Your post on heliocentrism is all I need to tell me what where you in particular, are headed with all of this.
Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2019
CosmicSensation:
The thing is, conspiracy theory claims like this are set up to be irrrefutable.l

There is an abundance hard evidence, if you would channel the energy you put into this 'research' in the right direction.
You'd rather claim that the evidence is faked, I know. Any source of evidence provided will be simply more evidence of the conspiracy.

Your post on heliocentrism is all I need to tell me what where you in particular, are headed with all of this.
you have succeeded in saying nonsense. These days common sense is no longer common and your situation just confirmed it.
Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by CosmicSensation: 9:18am On Nov 14, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
you have succeeded in saying nonsense. These days common sense is no longer common and your situation just confirmed it.
thank you man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
CosmicSensation:
thank you man
good
Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by Yahman1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
So u opened a new thread again

angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by SalamRushdie: 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
If the earth was a spinning globe why does a hovering helicopter remain over the same place even after hours of hovering ..since the earth rotates it's full Axis every 24 hours why we have a hovering system of transportation where a transport pod hovers till another destination comes to meet it and then it lands ...I have seen the earth in vision and it's a flat surface covered with a transparent dome we call the atmosphere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
F
Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by budaatum: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by Truthwords: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by joyandfaith: 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
yes oh. social media, YouTube etc are not allowing some people to think again.
Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by Od31(m): 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Seriously. One day someone will come to tell us that, we actually have two heads not one, and some people like the op will believe. If at this age anyone with eyes open, will still believe the earth is flat.

OP please answer these questions.

1. Why is the sun not shining on every country at the same, if the earth is flat.

2. Why dont find the edge( the flat end of the earth).

3. Which countries are close to any edge of the flat earth.

By now the "flat earthers" must have discovered the edges of the flat earth, so they can tell us what will happen to anyone that fall of the edge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by emmy512: 12:25am On Dec 17, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
first of all there is no ISS, secondly the zero gravity videos are faked sometimes using unseen ropes which suspends people.
I can't believe this.
First of all gravity exists. Any object above the Earth's gravitational pull floats in space. The moment it comes in range of gravity, the laws of physics execute their rights on such object. Havevu ever watched a live lunch of a satellite?
Most recently India's
The moment I just saw all this copy and past work here I just knew you couldn't be serious.
If you did the research on your own I'd be impressed.
I might as well tell you Jesus was married to Mary Magdalene with all conviction and let you argue it out with all the copy and paste evidence I'll drop for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:46am On Dec 17, 2019
emmy512:

I can't believe this.
First of all gravity exists. Any object above the Earth's gravitational pull floats in space. The moment it comes in range of gravity, the laws of physics execute their rights on such object. Havevu ever watched a live lunch of a satellite?
Most recently India's
The moment I just saw all this copy and past work here I just knew you couldn't be serious.
If you did the research on your own I'd be impressed.
I might as well tell you Jesus was married to Mary Magdalene with all conviction and let you argue it out with all the copy and paste evidence I'll drop for you.
how does gravity keep the heavy body of the ocean water to the earth but allow a mosquito to fly?
Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by onlyfacts: 12:13am On Aug 28, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
Under the heliocentric theory, the earth is spinning at approximately 1,000m/h at the equator. The heliocentric scientist had a problem with their theory.
How could they explain how people, animals and other things do not fly off into space due to the centrifugal force of the spinning earth?. Isaac newton saved the day with his theory of gravity, which supposedly keeps everything attatched to the ball earth.

Newtons theory of gravity was founded upon the premise that all objects are attracted to all other objects based on their mass. But this law of science had never been proven and cannot be observed.
Gravity is not based upon science, gravity is like a heathen religious superstition, people believe it to be true simply because the modern day witch doctors whom we call scientists say so.

(1) If gravity truly exist, why would it cause both planets to orbit the sun and people to float in suspended circular orbits around the earth, or it should cause the earth to be pulled and crashed into the Sun! (2)What sort of magic is gravity that it can glue peoples feet to the ball earth, while causing earth itself to revolve round sun.
The effect are different yet the same cause is attributed to both.

According to heliocentric model, The force of gravity at the equator is perfectly balanced against the centrifugal force of the spinning earth. All persons and objects are supposedly perfectly balanced through gravity by their mass against the centrifugal force of the spinning earth to remain attached to the earth.
The problem with gravity is that according to that
(3)Theory, the gravitational attraction to the earth by all persons and objects remains the same at all places on the earth

That poses a real problem if the earth is spinning as alleged. That is because the centrifugal force decreases every mile towards the north pole, where the centrifugal force is ultimately reduced to zero, because the north pole is the axis of the supposedly spinning earth.

On the globe as you travel north or south of the equator The circumference parallel to the equator becomes less. Consequently the speed of the earths rotation at the more northern and southern latitudes from the equator would be slower than its speed of spin at the equator.

For example, at the 45° degree north latitude, the earth's spin should be approximately 700m/h. 100ft from the north pole, the earth spin should be reduced to one quarter mile per hour ( 1, 308 feet per hour).

As the speed of the spin is reduced, so also is the correlative centrifugal force. there would be a 4000 fold reduction( 1000mph vs 1/4mph) in centrifugal force from the equator to a point 100ft of the north pole.

That means assuming as is required by the theory of gravity that the force of gravity remains constant over the entire surface of the earth, a 175 pound man would weigh 7000 pounds if he traveled to within 100ft of the north pole.

Assuming the earth is spinning, the decrease in centrifugal force as one approaches the north pole means that a person would be crushed by the force of gravity before he ever reached the north pole.

The spinning earth and the mystical force of gravity are this proven to be pure fictions.

There is no such thing as gravity, gravity. Is not necessary on the flat earth. It is density that keeps objects from floating off the surface of the earth. People and objects are heavier than the air and therefore do not float off the ground.

1. Imagine a boy had a ball attached to a string and held in one hand. At rest the ball will be dangling side to side at his feet (that is with him). Now if he gives himself a good continuous spin at a particular speed while extending his hands, what happens to the ball attached to the string? It spins around him, as long as the the STRING is strong enough to support the weight of the BALL and your SPIN, the ball won't fly away from him but FALL AROUND HIM CONSTANTLY ( and not INTO HIM) FOLLOWING A CIRCULAR PATH.
As long as he maintains that constant SPEED too (and not SLOW DOWN), it's circular path can continue forever.

So two basically 2 things at LEAST keeps an object moving round a circular path. One is a FORCE that attracts it to a center point... Which for the ball is a string and for Earth is Sun's gravitational tug. Two the speed at which an object is moving around a center point... Which for the ball is the spin generated by the boy and transferred to the ball and for Earth the spin around it's axis or path around the Sun.

2. The Earth can be in motion and you won't feel it as long as its motion is relative to you. To explain, imagine a standing boy inside a moving bus that is insulated against noise and which has no windows to see outside and its interior completely empty of seats. The bus can be moving as fast as 100km/hr while the boy is inside the bus without feeling any relative motion. The boy can jump, play and run inside the bus safely without knowing the bus was moving at all but on the condition the driver of the bus maintains the bus speed at exactly 100km/hr and doesn't slow down for whatever reason. The driver must also not change directions too. The road has to be smooth and perfect without any pot holes for it to work. All those outside the bus can tell it is moving because its relative motion is against them.

This applies to the earth too. As long as you remain in the earth and it's atmosphere (that is earth's space) you won't directly experience earth's movement. You have to leave earth completely and it's space to observe earth's rotation against you.

3. The earth is not a perfectly rounded ball but a sphere as such earth's gravitational pull cannot be uniform across the earth's surface. The equators are farther away from the center of the earth than at the poles and as such experience less gravitational pull by the earth. In combination, the equatorial bulge and the effects of the surface centrifugal force due to rotation mean that sea-level gravity increases from about 9.780 m/s2 at the Equator to about 9.832 m/s2 at the poles, so an object will weigh approximately 0.5% more at the poles than at the Equator. That gravitational pull won't crush a human, which is why people can survive at the poles.
Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by onlyfacts: 12:24am On Aug 28, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
Why do people not understand that apples fall from trees to the ground, not because of gravity, but because apples are denser than air? They believe in the mystical force of gravity, not because it has been proven true, but because they have been brainwashed into believing In it. Gravity does not exist. David wardlow Scot explains

"" 1. any object which is heavier than air and which is unsupported, has a natural tendency to fall y its own weight. Newtons famous apple at woolsthorpe, or any other apple when ripe, loses hold of its stalk, and, being heavier than air drops as a matter of necessity, to the ground, totally irrespective of any attraction of the earth.
2. For if such attraction existed, why dies not the earth attract the rising smoke which is not nearly so heavy as the apple? : the answer is simple because the smoke is lighter than the air, and therefore, does not fall but ascends.
gravitation is only a subterfuge, employed by Newton in his attempt to prove that the earth revolves round the sun, the quicker it is relegated to the tomb of all the capulets, the better will it be for all classes of society. He draped his idol with tawdry tinsel of false science, knowing well how to beguile the thoughtless multitude, for with a little alteration of byrons famous lines, it is still true that mortals like moths are often caught by glare. And folly wins success where seraph might despair.""

Gravity is a clever illustration of hocus pocus heads I win, tail I lose; newton won his fame, the people lost their senses.

1. "any object which is heavier than air and which is unsupported, has a natural tendency to fall y its own weight"- according to you.

Airplanes are heavier than air, birds are heavier than air etc... What supports their weight, still the same AIR. How is that possible?

2. "the answer is simple because the smoke is lighter than the air, and therefore, does not fall but ascends"- according to you.

It is the same reason that airplanes and birds which are much heavier than air can be supported by it that makes smoke rise through the atmosphere and not because they are light as you claim. (remember smoke contains bigger particles than air and they still rise together up into the sky)

If you still don't believe that air can support their masses then how will you explain how the SUN and the MOON are suspended in the EARTH'S atmosphere, simply just floating. They must be tons heavier than air. I know you don't believe in GRAVITY, but how come they keep going around the earth every day?
Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by onlyfacts: 12:48am On Aug 28, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
Airplane Level Flight Proves the Earth is
Flat

If the earth were a globe, airliners would not be able to Fly on a flat and level path. Any pilot will tell you that once a plane gets to its cruising altitude, the pilot “levels off” and flies in a straight and level path. Indeed, the pilot uses the horizon to ensure that the plane is flying level.

When visibility is poor, the pilot will use the instruments and fly a level heading, using an artificial horizon.

Either way, at all times the plane flies level, once the pilot reaches cruising altitude.

If the earth were a globe, the pilot would have to constantly adjust the heading of the plane and dip its nose down to keep a constant altitude.

However, the earth is in fact flat, so if a pilot dipped the nose of the plane down, to adjust for the supposed curvature of the earth, he would he would find that he is losing altitude.

If the pilot kept on that downward trajectory, the plane would crash into the earth.

The fact that no such downward adjustment is made by pilots for the supposed curvature of the earth is proof that the earth is flat.

Eric dubay explains

"" if the earth is asphere, airplane pilots would have to constantly correct their altitudes downwards so as not to fly straight off into outer space, if the earth were truly a sphere 25,000 miles circumference curveting 8inches/m ^2, a pilot wishing to simply maintain their altitude at a typical cruising speed of 500 mph, would have to constantly dip there nose downwards and descend 2,777ft ( over half a mile) every minute otherwise without compensation, in one hour time the pilot would find themslves166,666 ft (31.5miles) higher than expected. A plane flying at a typical 35,000 ft wishing to maintain that altitude at the upper rim of the so called troposphere in one hour would find themselves over 200,000 ft high into the mesosphere with a steadily raising trajectory the longer they go. I have talked to several pilots and no such compensation for the earth supposed curvature is ever made.
When pilots sets an altitude, their artificial horizon gauge remains level and so does their course; nothing like the necessary 2,777ft per minute declination is ever taken into consideration.""

The federal Aviation Administration assumes a flat earth when training pilots and air traffic controllers using their target generation facility (TGF) the TGF consist of several software programs that control scenarios using simulated.
The FAA publications explains that in order for the software to accurately replicate the behavior of air craft during over the earth, the software running the TGF simulator assumes that the earth is flat.

To escape from earth's gravity a plane or any object would need to fly directly upwards like a rocket would into the sky at 11.2 km/s. This is because on the surface of the Earth, the escape velocity is about 11.2 km/s, which is approximately 33 times the speed of sound (Mach 33) and several times the muzzle velocity of a rifle bullet (up to 1.7 km/s).

An aeroplane doesn't travel directly upwards like a rocket but side ways (with side ways take off and flight) and it doesn't even come close to breaking the speed of the sound barrier not even once or up to 33 times which is necessary to get enough speed to escape the earth. When you fly an airplane you are still being pulled by the center of the earth towards it and that is why the plane doesn't fly off the earth or needs an adjustment in cruising altitude. To remind you you are still under the earth's pull simple turn off the engines of the airplane and watch it come crashing down to earth again.

Also because the earth has a long circumference (at the equator earth's circumference is about 24,901 miles (40,075 km). However, from pole-to-pole — the meridional circumference — Earth is about 24,860 miles (40,008 km) around) the curvature of the earth is gradual because of how big it is and as long as the center of the earth keeps pulling on the aircraft which makes it not to escape into space, these two factors makes it not so apparent to those inside to feel the curvature. its like driving in a road that slowly curves to the left maybe at a total bend distance of 3,000 meters. A passenger at the back of the car if he doesn't look at the road won't even notice that the car is slowly turning to the right because it is not a SHARP TURN.
Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by onlyfacts: 1:00am On Aug 28, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
EMERGENCY LANDING EVIDENCE OF A FLAT EARTH

On October 7, 2015, a Chinese Airline (cal) flight made an emergency landing at ted Stevens Anchorage airport in Alaska. The emergency landing was necessary, because a woman had gone into labor and subsequently gave birth during the flight. The flight originated from Taiwan taoyuan international airport and was scheduled to land in california. The pilot decided to divert the flight to anchorage airport, six hours after taking off, after he was informed that the womans water broke.
Below is map using the standard mercator projection map which assumes a globular earth. The emergency landing on a globe makes no sense because the flight diversion means that the airline decided to divert a flight from its scheduled destination of Los Angeles which is a city that offers some of the best medical care in the world to a far off city in the wilderness state.
On the actual flat earth, anchorage is a destination that os almost directly along a straight flight path from Taiwan to Los angeles.
As you can see on the azimuthal equidistant map below, the diversion of the flight to anchorage, Alaska , makes perfect sense on the flat earth.

Draw those same distance on a GLOBULAR EARTH and see if it doesn't make sense? It does!

You using a FLATTENED globular earth map to draw distance which is totally wrong. On that FLATTENED globular earth map, it means if someone wanted to fly from ASIA to AMERICA, he would have to fly through EUROPE or AFRICA which is totally wrong. On an ACTUALLY GLOBULAR EARTH MODEL, they would simply fly through the PACIFIC OCEAN to America.

That flattened map is not to be used for measuring distance between two point but rather the globular earth model.
Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 28, 2020
I don't like beating around the bush. God of the Hebrew bible is the omniscience. The bible is detailed with true science education.

BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES (PROPHETS, TEACHERS, ELDERS AS STATED IN THE BIBLE):

-Most High God
-Supreme heaven
-God's throne
-Water above firmament
-Circular Firmament
-Sky of firmament
-Moving sun
-Moving moon
-Fixed stars
-Circular flat earth
-Earth/dry lands ( mountains, hills, plains, etc)
-Waters below firmament (sea, oceans, rivers, streams, etc)
-Circular Ice wall (circular bounds)
-Four corners/ends
-Pillars of earth
-Foundations of earth
-Will power for all creatures (not gravity)
-Hell/Sheol/Hades
-Grace of Christ (Spirit dove on man's shoulder and an upward force to heaven)

HEATHENS (WHITE NATIONS):

-No God (fatherless/heathen)
-Helio (Nimrod & Babylon Sun god a.k.a Baal)
-Big bang theory (Luciferian theology)
-Solar system (names of demons the fallen angels)
-gravity (weight of sin downwards pull or force to hell)
-Apple (mockery)
-Evolution of man (self destruct)
Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2020
onlyfacts:

Draw those same distance on a GLOBULAR EARTH and see if it doesn't make sense? It does!

You using a FLATTENED globular earth map to draw distance which is totally wrong. On that FLATTENED globular earth map, it means if someone wanted to fly from ASIA to AMERICA, he would have to fly through EUROPE or AFRICA which is totally wrong. On an ACTUALLY GLOBULAR EARTH MODEL, they would simply fly through the PACIFIC OCEAN to America.

That flattened map is not to be used for measuring distance between two point but rather the globular earth model.
I have and it doesn't make sense. In the globe earth map, anchorage is a little distant from Los Angeles so why land afar off instead of just going straight. I Think your still learning. The flat map is called the azimuthal equidistant map which is what is used for navigation world wide. This same map is the same map used by the us air force in in 1945. The equidistant map is even labelled as practically and scientifically correct for navigation.

Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2020
onlyfacts:

To escape from earth's gravity a plane or any object would need to fly directly upwards like a rocket would into the sky at 11.2 km/s. This is because on the surface of the Earth, the escape velocity is about 11.2 km/s, which is approximately 33 times the speed of sound (Mach 33) and several times the muzzle velocity of a rifle bullet (up to 1.7 km/s).

An aeroplane doesn't travel directly upwards like a rocket but side ways (with side ways take off and flight) and it doesn't even come close to breaking the speed of the sound barrier not even once or up to 33 times which is necessary to get enough speed to escape the earth. When you fly an airplane you are still being pulled by the center of the earth towards it and that is why the plane doesn't fly off the earth or needs an adjustment in cruising altitude. To remind you you are still under the earth's pull simple turn off the engines of the airplane and watch it come crashing down to earth again.

Also because the earth has a long circumference (at the equator earth's circumference is about 24,901 miles (40,075 km). However, from pole-to-pole — the meridional circumference — Earth is about 24,860 miles (40,008 km) around) the curvature of the earth is gradual because of how big it is and as long as the center of the earth keeps pulling on the aircraft which makes it not to escape into space, these two factors makes it not so apparent to those inside to feel the curvature. its like driving in a road that slowly curves to the left maybe at a total bend distance of 3,000 meters. A passenger at the back of the car if he doesn't look at the road won't even notice that the car is slowly turning to the right because it is not a SHARP TURN.

If you truly understand the configuration of a sphere compared to a plane, then you will know that object have to go side ways and upside down to go around that sphere. This is common sense.

If the earth is a sphere then an aircraft flying from south america to australia would first have to fly some what vertically and as ot get to the north pole it would have to make adjustment so as not to fly straight up so in other to compensate for the curvature at the north pole it would have to change its angle of flight to a vertical angle. And as it goes south again towards australia it would have to dip its nose down and fly vertically down wards. Now if an aircraft pilot fails to make these adjustment he would fly the plane into space escape velocity or not.

The fact that an aircraft can take off and fly in the air it has already defeated gravity and that is if there is any such thing as that Because there is no way planes should fly in the air when gravity which is pressing down the oceans is also pressing down on it.

gyroscopes in aircraft is For checking and maintaining a flat horizon and has nothing to do with the spin of the earth so the link you posted has nothing to do with maintaining a flat horizon on an aircraft and as such cannot be used as evidence that gyroscopes work on a ball earth. Gyroscopes Can only work on a at earth.
Every military and commercial aircraft has onboard an instrument that can only work on flat earth and that is the attitude indicator. Which is also known as the artificial horizon.

That artificial horizon has a display that shows the pilot the attitude of the plane to the actual horizon, even if he cannot see the horizon because it is obscured by the weather or darkness. The pilot can determine if he is flying level and also the pitch of the aircraft ( that is if he is dipping his nose down or upwards ) this attitude indicator works by means of a spinning gyroscope mounted on a gimbal .

The problem with the spherical earth model is that a plane with the attitude indicator showing straight and level flight will cause the plane to fly off into the upper atmosphere as the curve of the globe falls away from the aircraft . The only way that a pilot on an aircraft can fly straight on level path using this attitude indicator is on a flat earth.
Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2020
onlyfacts:

1. "any object which is heavier than air and which is unsupported, has a natural tendency to fall y its own weight"- according to you.
. Yes

onlyfacts:
Airplanes are heavier than air, birds are heavier than air etc... What supports their weight, still the same AIR. How is that possible?
That's because of the aerodynamics of the air to the wings which make it supports them. If they lose their wings they begin to fall.

onlyfacts:
2. "the answer is simple because the smoke is lighter than the air, and therefore, does not fall but ascends"- according to you. Smokes are in gaseous form and gases float upwards

[quote author=onlyfacts post=93300790]It is the same reason that airplanes and birds which are much heavier than air can be supported by it that makes smoke rise through the atmosphere and not because they are light as you claim. (remember smoke contains bigger particles than air and they still rise together up into the sky)
those particles are lighter than the surrounding air thats why they rise. the reason why birds and planes are supported by air is due to the aerodynamic of the air passing through the wings of the aircraft or bird. If gravity is pulling every thing remember " every thing" then nothing will float into the air because a force is constantly pushing it down. If gravity can hold tones of water cars, buildings unto the earth then why should gravity let mosquito fly? Or even an aircraft?

onlyfacts:
If you still don't believe that air can support their masses then how will you explain how the SUN and the MOON are suspended in the EARTH'S atmosphere, simply just floating. They must be tons heavier than air. I know you don't believe in GRAVITY, but how come they keep going around the earth every day?
your assume the sun and the moon to be tones heavier because you think they are balls of rock.
The sun and moon are most likely plasma. This is evidence on the fact that the moon is translucent and stars can be seen through it. They are not solid object one can land anything on.
Re: The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 by onlyfacts: 8:43am On Aug 28, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
I have and it doesn't make sense. In the globe earth map, anchorage is a little distant from Los Angeles so why land afar off instead of just going straight. I Think your still learning. The flat map is called the azimuthal equidistant map which is what is used for navigation world wide. This same map is the same map used by the us air force in in 1945. The equidistant map is even labelled as practically and scientifically correct for navigation.

Then you haven't. I also know what I am talking about.

However, a straight line in a 2-dimensional map (which is a flattened earth map) is not the same as a straight line on a 3-DIMENSIONAL GLOBE(which is a globular earth map). by being 3-DIMENSIONAL it takes into account the X, Y and Z axis which represents the CARDINAL POINTS and earth's GLOBULAR CURVATURE.

This is why flight paths take an arc route between an origin and a destination (on a 2-dimensional map that route seem curved because it has no Z axis but on a 3 dimensional map which is a globular earth map it is straight.)

The takeaway is this:

A route that looks longer on the map is because of the distortion created with map projections like the Mercator projection. In navigation, pilots often use great circles (geodesic) as the shortest distance flight which is reflected on the globular earth map.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's the Contributions Of Christianity To The Modern Science And Technology? / Issue Of God's Will In Marriage... Pls Help. / Happy Easter To All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.