Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) (2337 Views)

Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites / "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by Kosiso12(f): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has lambasted Northern elders over wrong spelling of Chief Whip, Igbere TV reports.

The Car of the Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Number Plate was written as 'Chip Whip'

Reacting over the wrong spelling, Kanu described Nigeria as zoo.

He said : "These are the educationally challenged desert dwelling unity begging good for nothing parasites that rule Nigeria. They perpetually occupy the seat of power, they appoint their semi-literate people as judges, they head and staff every security outfit, they are front line civil servants, they copy western democratic nomenclature but remain too primitive to get it right."

"Nigeria is indeed a Zoo!"

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1108585/nnamdi-kanu-blasts-northern-elders-see/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by Goldencheese(m): 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
You are shaking tables NK and Buhari and co. won't like this. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by leokid866: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
Let him come home and correct it....dead guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by sammyj: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kanu the hypothetical mugu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by oyin44: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kanu's life same with unhappy life,full of problems and unfair treatment grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by Obaiyski(m): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
Honestly, this people fall hand.. Walahi

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by jimyjames(m): 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
Lol but the spelling is in Hausa accent grin to them it's correct

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by gidgiddy: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
These are the educationally challenged desert dwelling unity begging good for nothing parasites that rule Nigeria. They perpetually occupy the seat of power, they appoint their semi-literate people as judges, they head and staff every security outfit, they are front line civil servants, they copy western democratic nomenclature but remain too primitive to get it right."

Funny but true

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by daroz(m): 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kosiso12:
Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders.

He said : "These are the educationally challenged desert dwelling unity begging good for nothing parasites that rule Nigeria. They perpetually occupy the seat of power, they appoint their semi-literate people as judges, they head and staff every security outfit, they are front line civil servants, they copy western democratic nomenclature but remain too primitive to get it right."

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1108585/nnamdi-kanu-blasts-northern-elders-see/
I am with Nnadi Kanu on this.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by angelEmade: 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
this thing will cause wahala ehn...
musa is tired for gate already
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by ndukwejoe(m): 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
Who produced that plate number

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by Unik3030: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kosiso12:
Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has lambasted Northern elders over wrong spelling of Chief Whip, Igbere TV reports.

The Car of the Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Number Plate was written as 'Chip Whip'

y all these name calling? must u insult them b4 u pass your message accross? u insult people at will n then demand respect n protection in return

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by Mightyhaiz: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
leokid866:
shaddap !

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by leokid866: 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
shaddap !
I believe the word you are looking for is shut up....now please Sit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by Mightyhaiz: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
leokid866:

I believe the word you are looking for is shut up....now please Sit.
still squawking? Wait for me,..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by leokid866: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
still squawking? Wait for me,..
I'm waiting.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by Mightyhaiz: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
leokid866:

I'm waiting.........
go and wait outside,..put your hands over your bicycle seat...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by Mightyhaiz: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
Anyone seen ma bicycle seat? sad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kanu should soft pedal. But I'm afraid he is right here. The North should sit up

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
Kanu should soft pedal. But I'm afraid he is right here. The North should sit up
Why should someone who is right soft-pedal?

He said the truth, trying to be diplomatic will destroy the true nature of the message.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by ZombieTERROR: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
Unik3030:
y all these name calling? must u insult them b4 u pass your message accross? u insult people at will n then demand respect n protection in return
I don't see the insult there
They control everything but least educated

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by slimfit1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
leokid866:

He is at home, did he tell you he didnt go home to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by gidgiddy: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
Unik3030:

It's not insult if you're stating a fact

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by omenka(m): 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
gidgiddy:

Funny but true
You see all that insult? You endorsed it and enjoy it. But you people CAN'T TAKE A PINCH OF THAT when directed back to you.

Weve seen it here many time.

You tend to always give what you yourselves cant take.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
This mistake is a shame!!!

I mean they are ambassadors of this country!!!

Just 2 words

Interview him now, you will discover that he knows nothing about his office!!!

It shows that majority are just there for the salaries, slots for federal jobs e.t.c

What meaningful impact can this one make now

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by gidgiddy: 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
This mistake is a shame!!!

I mean they are ambassadors of this country!!!

Just 2 words

Interview him now, you will discover that he knows nothing about his office!!!

Why would he know anything about his office when he is only there to steal money?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
gidgiddy:

Why would he know anything about his office when he is only there to steal money?
as in, no wonder our educational system is experiencing it lowest!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by Khaleell001(m): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
daroz:

I am with Nnadi Kanu on this.

Why won't you be with him whennitbcies to Northern bashing.

I guess haven't a northern that will school you properly.
Even if they are educationally challenged that does not mean you don't have exceptional northerners.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hello, I'm Chidera. ��A new member. Am I welcomed?

(1) (Reply)

Unknown gunmen brutally killed in yesterday attack VIDEO PICTURES / As A Biafran, My Hope May Be Restored In Nigeria If These Men Become President / Igboho: Benin Republic surgeons consider Dog Kidneys Due To Lack Of Human Donors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.