Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

People Will Pay You Money If You Learn This Skills - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / People Will Pay You Money If You Learn This Skills (3570 Views)

Work In Nigeria, UAE, US, UK Or Canada With This Skills. / You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas / You Can't Be Broke If You've This Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Will Pay You Money If You Learn This Skills by Ffbt(m): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
Skills-To-Profit Masterclass

When you learn skills that people are willing to pay for and skills in high demand, this is when you will make money online...

Trending skills & what you will learn during the training :
✅ White Board Animation (Smartphone & Laptop Version) - For professional advert, explainer video, animation tweaks etc)
✅ Professional Graphic Design Training(professional-logos, flyers, e-book covers, business cards etc) -Smartphone
✅ Content Creation & Monetisation ( How To Use Your Content To Build Relationship Using Using tools like Facebook & Whatsapp )
✅ Latest trends-Tools to create workbooks,voice-overs,podcasts, etc. using your Smartphone..

Add on Bonus :

✔ How To Convert Your Words To Cash ( Beginners Copywriting/Marketing Training )

✔ How To Spot & Monetise High In Demand Skills Online Without Spending A Dime On Advert

Total Worth = Over #50,000

I will give it out at #3000 to the first 20 people.....

Limited Space :
To get the payment/registration details chat up 08135666117 via Whatsapp....
Training Date : 21st - 25th of December, 2019....
Venue : Closed Whatsapp Group
Requirement : Smartphone....
Smartphone or Laptop for the white board animation (2 versions)
Registration Ends :
21st of December, 2019 by 11:59 PM...

I believe in your success...

V.A

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Will Pay You Money If You Learn This Skills by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
Add funnel hacking to the skill

2 Likes

Re: People Will Pay You Money If You Learn This Skills by Senioragender(m): 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
their is this new business i discovered that shows you the power of N350, i bet you don't know that N350 can fetch you millions in a year!

Come i promise to teach you how.

https://www.ffanonline.com.ng/2019/10/make-alot-of-money-working-at-home-with.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: People Will Pay You Money If You Learn This Skills by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
Senioragender:
their is this new business i discovered that shows you the power of N350, i bet you don't know that N350 can fetch you millions in a year!

https:///FuMmEcVXHuUDYkxqSiTVtx

3 Likes

Re: People Will Pay You Money If You Learn This Skills by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
Senioragender:

https:///FuMmEcVXHuUDYkxqSiTVtx
Site not working. Pls kindly WhatsApp me
Re: People Will Pay You Money If You Learn This Skills by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 04, 2019
OK
Re: People Will Pay You Money If You Learn This Skills by Ffbt(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
Registration is ongoing..
Re: People Will Pay You Money If You Learn This Skills by Senioragender(m): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2019
SamjohnnyB:

Site not working. Pls kindly WhatsApp me

Drop your whatsapp number
Re: People Will Pay You Money If You Learn This Skills by SamjohnnyB(m): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
Senioragender:

Drop your whatsapp number
Check my signature
Re: People Will Pay You Money If You Learn This Skills by Ffbt(m): 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
Training starts tomorrow... You can still register for the training...
Re: People Will Pay You Money If You Learn This Skills by Ffbt(m): 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
Training starts today by 9:00PM
You can still register...
Re: People Will Pay You Money If You Learn This Skills by Ffbt(m): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
Last batch for the year 2019...
Don't miss it...

You can't be broke if you learn this skills...
Training Date : (21st- 25th, December 2019)
Training Venue : Closed Whatsapp Group
Price : #3000
Chat 08135666117 via whatsapp for payment and registration details...
Re: People Will Pay You Money If You Learn This Skills by Ffbt(m): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
Registration is ongoing...
Re: People Will Pay You Money If You Learn This Skills by Ffbt(m): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
Training starts tomorrow(Saturday), you can still register.
Chat up 08135666117 via Whatsapp for registration and payment details.
Re: People Will Pay You Money If You Learn This Skills by Ffbt(m): 12:07am On Dec 21, 2019
Training starts today(Saturday) by 8:30 PM... You can still register ....
The ball is in your court to decide... Don't listen to external validations.. 2020 is fast approaching. Equip yourself with skills..
Re: People Will Pay You Money If You Learn This Skills by Ffbt(m): 12:07am On Dec 21, 2019
Training starts today(Saturday) by 8:30 PM... You can still register ....
The ball is in your court to decide... Don't listen to external validations.. 2020 is fast approaching. Equip yourself with skills..
Re: People Will Pay You Money If You Learn This Skills by Ffbt(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2019
Training starts today (Saturday) Have you registered?

(1) (Reply)

Global Ocean Engineers At Lekki Phase 1 / Navy DSSC 2012 (course 21) / Graduates Trainee Programme At Royal Mills And Foods Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.