Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win (44381 Views)

We Would Rather Lose Goods — Northern Traders Adamant As Boycott Hurts Both Side / I Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino To Win - Gov. Bello / Buhari Would Rather Lose Than Rig 2019 Elections -femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by LilychiLily001: 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
Less than two weeks to the governorship and senatorial elections in Kogi state, there is an uneasy calm and palpable tension in the camp of All Progressives Congress (APC) and Governor Yahaya Bello.

Bello had angrily told appointees from Okun land of Kogi West senatorial district that he will rather lose his own election than see Sen. Dino return back to Senate.

The governor stated this Thursday night in Lokoja during a meeting he held with the officials and appointees from Okun land in respect of the incoming governorship and Kogi West senatorial rerun election in the state.

Bello who expressed his disappointment over the low turnout that greeted the Kogi West rally held in Kabba during the week.

He lamented that the outcome of the rally shows that the appointees from the area will not deliver for the APC in both elections.

He threatened the appointees that if they failed to deliver for APC he will sack them from their positions adding that they will not be reappointed in his second term.

However, a caretaker Administrator from one of the local governments, who spoke at the meeting, assured the governor that they will not disappoint him during the election. He promised the governor that he will personally employ every means to deliver Kogi West to him and Senator Smart Adeyemi using every means necessary.

He added "I will use any means to deliver West to you and Senator Smart.

"We are equal to the task, I am ready to use any foul means and after that I will sponsor Muslims and Christians to Mecca and Jerusalem to seek for forgiveness on our behalf", the Administrator said.

The Speaker of Kogi state house of assembly, Hon Matthew Kolawole who was denigrated and booed at the meeting said that the people of Kogi west senatorial district has never been fair to the governor in terms of loyalty. He said, during the general election the governor gave him an assistance of hundred million naira to campaign.

This statement generated a lot of anger and negative reactions from the officials within the Hall. The appointees accused the speaker of diverting the said money to his personal use and spent far less than a million in each of the wards in his LG.

One official who also spoke at the meeting advised the governor to concentrate on his own election and leave that of Sen. Smart Adeyemi to himself. But the governor angrily responded saying "you're a small boy and doesn't know what is at stake". He commanded the appointee to take his seat.

Furthermore, the governor enquire to know the real problem affecting the chances of the party in Kogi West especially the outcome of Kabba rally and previous elections.

In responding, some officials admitted before the governor that Kogi West is predominantly PDP since the inception of this republic.

The meeting had in attendance secretary to the state government, members of the state assembly, commissioners, caretaker chairmen and special advisers and other appointees.

After the meeting, many appointees expressed reservations about the chances of APC in Kogi West Senatorial District wondering how Bello and Sen. Smart Adeyemi can win elections in Senatorial District.

http://www.signalng.com/i-will-rather-lose-than-allow-dino-to-win-says-gov-yahaya-bello/

5 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Remmy07: 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
Issokay
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by whoawa(m): 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
You will surely loss Sir.

251 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by nero2face: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
"We are equal to the task, I am ready to use any foul means and after that I will sponsor Muslims and Christians to Mecca and Jerusalem to seek for forgiveness on our behalf",...I weep for my people

216 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
Smart Adeyemi should go and seat down one side..

PDP will win Kogi West. APC should just concentrate on Governorship election

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by angelEmade: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
useless

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Passionate888: 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
We are equal to the task, I am ready to use any foul means and after that I will sponsor Muslims and Christians to Mecca and Jerusalem to seek for forgiveness on our behalf
Prepare for do or die election in Kogi state... Buhari supported it with billions of naira.. Mr. Integrity my left yansh

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by sholatech(m): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
nero2face:
"We are equal to the task, I am ready to use any foul means and after that I will sponsor Muslims and Christians to Mecca and Jerusalem to seek for forgiveness on our behalf",...I weep for my people

Obviously, it's the Algon Chairman who said this.

Of course, the foul means was what he used to win all the State Assembly Seats for APC. Bello and his men have empowered thugs for such mission, led by CEDO.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
cheesy
Yahya Bello can only win in Ebira land. People are saying APC won during the presidential and NASS election, what they don't know is that people vote for candidates not party that I am sure of in Kogi East couple with rigging which people over look. You can see now that some of the NASS election are over turn in court in favor of PDP.

Okun land is a no go area for bastard bello. Igala land aka Kogi East which Bello knows will determine the election is a no-go area hence, Bello and Onoja are killing, arresting and harassing the people because the people say no to bad governance.

They are framing people and locking them up. We are presently on a case of sure arrest

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Johnnyessence(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
LilychiLily001:
Less than two weeks to the governorship and senatorial elections in Kogi state, there is an uneasy calm and palpable tension in the camp of All Progressives Congress (APC) and Governor Yahaya Bello.

Bello had angrily told appointees from Okun land of Kogi West senatorial district that he will rather lose his own election than see Sen. Dino return back to Senate.

The governor stated this Thursday night in Lokoja during a meeting he held with the officials and appointees from Okun land in respect of the incoming governorship and Kogi West senatorial rerun election in the state.

Bello who expressed his disappointment over the low turnout that greeted the Kogi West rally held in Kabba during the week.

He lamented that the outcome of the rally shows that the appointees from the area will not deliver for the APC in both elections.

He threatened the appointees that if they failed to deliver for APC he will sack them from their positions adding that they will not be reappointed in his second term.

However, a caretaker Administrator from one of the local governments, who spoke at the meeting, assured the governor that they will not disappoint him during the election. He promised the governor that he will personally employ every means to deliver Kogi West to him and Senator Smart Adeyemi using every means necessary.

"We are equal to the task, I am ready to use any foul means and after that I will sponsor Muslims and Christians to Mecca and Jerusalem to seek for forgiveness on our behalf", the Administrator said.

The Speaker of Kogi state house of assembly, Hon Matthew Kolawole who was denigrated and booed at the meeting said that the people of Kogi west senatorial district has never been fair to the governor in terms of loyalty. He said, during the general election the governor gave him an assistance of hundred million naira to campaign.

This statement generated a lot of anger and negative reactions from the officials within the Hall. The appointees accused the speaker of diverting the said money to his personal use and spent far less than a million in each of the wards in his LG.

One official who also spoke at the meeting advised the governor to concentrate on his own election and leave that of Sen. Smart Adeyemi to himself. But the governor angrily responded saying "you're a small boy and doesn't know what is at stake". He commanded the appointee to take his seat.

Furthermore, the governor enquire to know the real problem affecting the chances of the party in Kogi West especially the outcome of Kabba rally and previous elections.

In responding, some officials admitted before the governor that Kogi West is predominantly PDP since the inception of this republic.

The meeting had in attendance secretary to the state government, members of the state assembly, commissioners, caretaker chairmen and special advisers and other appointees.

After the meeting, many appointees expressed reservations about the chances of APC in Kogi West Senatorial District wondering how Bello and Sen. Smart Adeyemi can win elections in Senatorial District.

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

https://36prime.com.ng/kogi-2019-will-rather-lose-allow-dino-win-gov-bello/
clueless governor of kogi state, you are not God.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
only foool will believe after buying judiciary review in a free and fair and zero violence in Dino senatorial district that they should go for rerun will believe Dino will win this election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by 1mrprolific7(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
Since Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past year, I think Oxford Dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary.
For example:
Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ adjective: hard, difficult, painful , troublesome, harsh, wicked, liar, bad, thief.
.Verb: Buhari.
. Past Tense: Buharied
. Present Continuous: Buharying
. Present Perfect: Buharise
E.g:
... Some girls always like to buharise things,
... The test was Buharistic,
... I had a very Buharied week.
# Buhari: To complicate, make things worse, unbearable.
E.g:
... Please don't come and Buharificate issues here.
... The only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify the process.
... How was your exam? It was Buharific !!

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
I will rather kill myself than commit suicide grin

13 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by worldclass68(m): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
lol me too

I'll rather eat than to be hungry.......abi nah

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Ogaga87(m): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
Power corrupt and absolute power corrupt absolutely...

It is very clear that Dino won the first round but the Micki mouse court ruled against it base on what was programmed in their epileptic system...

Remember there was a manipulated recall that failed..

This man called Bello, Dino mama go call you join her if you nor allow her pikin rest...

Witch of a person

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2019

Useless governor
The worst ever

In fact, Kogi state has been very unfortunate with governance since 1960.
In a sane country, Dino and yahaya are not even fit to community leaders.

Useless people.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Upton: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
Can you imagine?
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by QuickStandard: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
Dino will not only win, you will also loose!!!

But how can you loose, when the electorates are stupid, to vote for you, even when it's glaring you are inept and daft.....

8 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Upton: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
just imagine what our leaders are saying. An administrator for that matter.

LilychiLily001:

He added [b]"I will use any means to deliver West to you and Senator Smart.

"We are equal to the task, I am ready to use any foul means and after that I will sponsor Muslims and Christians to Mecca and Jerusalem [/b]to seek for forgiveness on our behalf", the Administrator said.

http://www.signalng.com/i-will-rather-lose-than-allow-dino-to-win-says-gov-yahaya-bello/

4 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Ipodisacriminal: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
He simply means he will use his power to rig the elections

Since he knows their leader is the president

So he will do all needed to be done to rig the elections

4 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Madibah(m): 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
Or he'll rather die... cheesy
I think Dino will win o....

8 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by chymes0359(m): 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
See the joker of the century ..

7 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Goldencheese(m): 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
Zero-sum politics in Nigeria and the dirty intrigues.

Nigeria is the loser in the end.

5 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Evergreen4(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
It's better for him to die because Dino is winning. Careless talk , mumu governor that's not even suppose to be a counsellor

8 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
Xracteristics of a sour loser.

And you shall lose

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by ojun50(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ur eye go soon clear

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
LilychiLily001:

This is unbelievable!

3 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by AmazingELixir: 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
lipsrsealed

Hmmm politicians and impunity
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by penplus: 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hmmm...watin nairalanders no go read for front page

Dino over to you!

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Seventy7kings: 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
shocked
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Jaynom(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
grin LMFAO. Ode. No be everybody wey go school get brain. If DINO wins you don Lose na abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt / Dino Melaye: Yahaya Bello, My Fraudulent Governor Bags 419 Award (Photo) / Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.