Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking (73909 Views)

The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking / 1997 Vs 2018 Photos Of Kenyan Childhood Friends Who Became Couple / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking by dipson4u08(m): 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
Powersurge:
They are both adults. If they find happiness in stupidity, who am I to complain?

THEN THEY ARE ADULTICALLY STUPID...... grin grin grin

INGLIS NO GO KIII ME.... grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
Powersurge:
They are both adults. If they find happiness in stupidity, who am I to complain?
is she your white woman? grin
Re: Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking by Cousin9999: 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
[img]https://media1./images/3bd7d54d834c8b14c27007caa496b419/tenor.gif[/img]

But anyway. Did the guests have some of that good nyama choma?
Re: Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking by tunary(m): 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
Illiteracy or
Re: Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking by ThePreachersSon: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kama Sutra

If you know, you know.
Re: Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking by Lugianostar(m): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
Am not surprise from these weird people.
Re: Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking by koffsman(m): 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
I won't be surprised by December if they make front page again with band aid all over either the hubby or the wife HML to them
Re: Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking by naijacentric(m): 5:49am On Nov 04, 2019
ViviZub:
I don't know if it's because they have wild animals as neighbors that is the reason why they are always behaving queer, wild, odd and silly
am sure u don't know what love is
Re: Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking by meobizy(f): 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
...and the old repeated post of the week. Yawn.
Re: Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking by Farfalla(f): 12:48am On Oct 28, 2021
ViviZub:
I don't know if it's because they have wild animals as neighbors that is the reason why they are always behaving queer, wild, odd and silly

At least they don't eat those wild animals for soup, neither do they kidnap and behead fellow human beings, which is more queer, wild, odd and silly in my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.