Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

California, United States Of America - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / California, United States Of America (6104 Views)

MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA / Humpback Whale Nearly Swallows Kayakers In California (pic, Video) / A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California, United States Of America by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
khia:

Why a white girl, your priority should be a good woman?
definitely a good woman with a heart of a gold but she must be white. Anyway thanks for the consider.
Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
Alabi69:
definitely a good woman with a heart of a gold but she must be white. Anyway thanks for the consider.

Why must she be white, what's your motive, GREEN CARD?
Re: California, United States Of America by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
khia:

Why must she be white, what's your motive, GREEN CARD?
FBI well done, stop asking me all this questions and connect me to one beautiful white princess.

2 Likes

Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 12:01am On Nov 05, 2019
Alabi69:
FBI well done, stop asking me all this questions and connect me to one beautiful white princess.

There is no such person. Why don't you hook up with a Nigerian lady abroad and use her for a GREEN CARD?
Re: California, United States Of America by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 05, 2019
khia:

There is no such person. Why don't you hook up with a Nigerian lady abroad and use her for a GREEN CARD?
Are you trying to teach me who to fall in love with? And I didn't mention anything about green card. White is my preferred choice.

1 Like

Re: California, United States Of America by Dollywood(m): 12:30am On Nov 05, 2019
khia:

I'm not homophobic he's just extremely sensitive. undecided
Oh but I'd love it if you're homophobic.
Re: California, United States Of America by Dollywood(m): 12:34am On Nov 05, 2019
Alabi69:
Are you trying to teach me who to fall in love with? And I didn't mention anything about green card. White is my preferred choice.

Lol, Guess she's the kinda girl that doesn't like black guys dating white girls I've noticed this in her.

2 Likes

Re: California, United States Of America by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 05, 2019
Dollywood:

Lol, Guess she's the kinda girl that doesn't like black guys dating white girls I've noticed this in her.
okay. Too bad for her it going to happen.

2 Likes

Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 1:25am On Nov 05, 2019
Dollywood:

Oh but I'd love it if you're homophobic.
I cant stand homosexuals who think they get a pass for rudeness just because they are gay like the ones on this thread nagging me because I said Hollywood has a big gay community. I'm not homophobic but there are some people who get on my last nerve. I can't stand feminine men like the ones who are whinnying to me about their sexuality.
Re: California, United States Of America by radautoworks: 1:38am On Nov 05, 2019
Re: California, United States Of America by radautoworks: 1:53am On Nov 05, 2019
Dollywood:

What does she expect when she's what's available to represent black girls?
Re: California, United States Of America by EgunMogaji2: 2:52am On Nov 05, 2019
khia:

Actually I don't give a damn about LGBT, or should I say the alphabet people. As a black person in America I have much more concerns, so will you stop stalking me about your people and go and find a dik to suck.. undecided

Oh dear, seems I’ve hit a raw nerve.

You’re still on about mislabeling me as a homosexual grin

Your entire premise is faulty. You got called out and owned hence your delusional episodes.

I still won’t call you names.
Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 3:22am On Nov 05, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Oh dear, seems I’ve hit a raw nerve.

You’re still on about mislabeling me as a homosexual grin

Your entire premise is faulty. You got called out and owned hence your delusional episodes.

I still won’t call you names.

You call me homophobic yet you say you don't call me names. There can't be a calling out when there wasn't anything to be called out . In order for me to be homophobic I would have to be afraid of you and there is nothing fearful about you gays, of course some of you can be annoying with your over emotional and flamboyant behavior.
Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 3:26am On Nov 05, 2019
radautoworks:

What does she expect when she's what's available to represent black girls?

Thank goodness your over emotional, over sensitive, flamboyant behind don't represent black men. Oh, I just found out that you are "a rachet hoodrat who.re".
Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 3:33am On Nov 05, 2019
Alabi69:
okay. Too bad for her it going to happen.

I could care less about who you date.
Re: California, United States Of America by EgunMogaji2: 4:43am On Nov 05, 2019
khia:

You call me homophobic yet you say you don't call me names. There can't be a calling out when there wasn't anything to be called out . In order for me to be homophobic I would have to be afraid of you and there is nothing fearful about you gays, of course some of you can be annoying with your over emotional and flamboyant behavior.

I did call you out and hence why your running shelter skelter with incorrect data grin

Just because you keep writing nonsense and wrongly calling me gay won't make me go away or stop pressing you on your Neanderthal behavior for. You labelled a whole city as being filled with gay when your own city is led by those same gay people that you are meekly vilifying.

1 Like

Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 4:53am On Nov 05, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

I did call you out and hence why your running shelter skelter with incorrect data grin

Just because you keep writing nonsense and wrongly calling me gay won't make me go away or stop pressing you on your Neanderthal behavior for. You labelled a whole city as being filled with gay when your own city is led by those same gay people that you are meekly vilifying.

Neanderthals were white get it right. Instead of bugging me with your unimportant nonsense, why don't you fight the owner of this site who don't want you gays on his site. FIGHT FOR YOUR GAY RIGHTS. grin
Re: California, United States Of America by EgunMogaji2: 5:05am On Nov 05, 2019
khia:

Neanderthals were white get it right. Instead of bugging me with your unimportant nonsense, why don't you fight the owner of this site who don't want you gays on his site. FIGHT FOR YOUR GAY RIGHTS. grin

Don’t worry about me and I did get it right wink

It’s killing you that I’m not trying usual cowards that you browbeat with homophobic lies and insinuations grin cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 5:12am On Nov 05, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Don’t worry about me and I did get it right wink

It’s killing you that I’m not trying usual cowards that you browbeat with homophobic lies and insinuations grin cheesy cool

Now you are lying, who did I browbeat about you gays? I don't even care about you enough to be concerned about you. Hey, was that you in that video? grin
Re: California, United States Of America by EgunMogaji2: 5:32am On Nov 05, 2019
khia:

Now you are lying, who did I browbeat about you gays? I don't even care about you enough to be concerned about you. Hey, was that you in that video? grin

You don’t care but I’ve owned your existence and psyche for the past 24 hours.

Enough that all you can retort is your baseless mislabeling me as a gay person.

I lived in the USA for over 30 years with years working at Paramount Studios thus alternative lifestyle doesn’t shock me.

It’s killing you that I didn’t cower away grin

1 Like

Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 6:50am On Nov 05, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

I lived in the USA for over 30 years with years working at Paramount Studios thus alternative lifestyle doesn’t shock me.

You have to be kidding, you are as soft and meek as a rabbit. grin. You have no idea how I could shred you to pieces. You better ask someone. Raydos made a thread about some of the beautiful cities in Cali and you have turned it ugly with your gay agenda, why don't you create your own topic about your people?
Re: California, United States Of America by Raydos: 6:50am On Nov 05, 2019
Hi khia, I wanna ask a question, Does it snow everywhere in California? Or just some part of california??
Re: California, United States Of America by khia: 7:00am On Nov 05, 2019
Raydos:
Hi khia, I wanna ask a question, Does it snow everywhere in California? Or just some part of california??

It snows mostly in some areas in Northern California and in some of the mountains.
Re: California, United States Of America by radautoworks: 8:18am On Nov 05, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

And the puta had the nerve to include pedophilia in the same sentence as being gay. She's obviously one of those uneducated "hood" chicks that give African Americans and the rest of us black women a bad name then wonder why it's hard to get anyone to be with them. A mind is a terrible thing to waste SMH.

I know I don't usually come out of the gate like this but this puta's ignorance and bigotry set me off! Pedophilia mmchew

1 Like

Re: California, United States Of America by Raydos: 8:25am On Nov 05, 2019
More

Re: California, United States Of America by Raydos: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2019
Yaaaa

Re: California, United States Of America by Raydos: 8:28am On Nov 05, 2019
Moreéee

Re: California, United States Of America by Raydos: 8:29am On Nov 05, 2019
Hlll

Re: California, United States Of America by Raydos: 8:30am On Nov 05, 2019
Is......

Re: California, United States Of America by Raydos: 8:31am On Nov 05, 2019
Yaaaay

Re: California, United States Of America by Raydos: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2019
More!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cheapest Ticket To London / Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently / Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.