Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day (18927 Views)

I'm Not More Supporting Tinubu Any Longer / Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” / Anyone Saying Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Is Talking Rubbish –Junaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Ewedegubbler: 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
Oshigun:

Indeed. Especially Igbos who, despite what they say publicly, confess his brilliance in private. They feel Tinubu is the reincarnation of Awo they hate more than anyone who has ever lived. For Tinubu to become President and then the one who delivers a modern, functional and thriving nation is the nightmare most Igbos want to escape by all means. This is why they spend all their time online attacking the man when he has not said he is even interested in running.

LOL.. shut up your smelly mouth. How many serious fine Igbo gal dey marry Yoruba smelly mouths? Una dey jolly with all those third grade owerri gals that litter the streets of Lagos wey nobody send for igboland and u dey make noise... How many Anambra gals u dey see around una?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by ChoCho54(f): 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
flokii:

Really shameful if true
Walahi the shame will envelope you cos what he said is true
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sirjamo:
We have a lot of weapons in our armoury. If Tinubu won't fly, we would drag Osinbajo by the scruff of the neck into the race and play the religion card fully. By the time Nigerian Christians realize that Atiku presidency means 16 years of unbroken Muslim rule, am sure even igbos would have none of it!!!!

Nonsense
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Minenaira: 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ewedegubbler:

LOL.. shut up your smelly mouth. How many serious fine Igbo gal dey marry Yoruba smelly mouths? Una dey jolly with all those third grade owerri gals that litter the streets of Lagos wey nobody send for igboland and u dey make noise... How many Anambra gals u dey see around una?

Hope you are not referring to those apes in Anambra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Sunrise258: 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nigeria will break up should the North keep using it's alumanjiri projected numerical advantage on the southern region. What North doesn't know is that Yoruba is the tribe holding Nigeria together. Should we join the Igbo to clamour for breakup, Nigeria would be history.
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by McTobe(m): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
You are proud that one man determine what happens in your entire region. At least during the time of Awo there was also Akintola too. My brother is a shame. Yes we know that Jagagban control the entire SW but that is not good for a progressive minded person.
Oshigun:

Indeed. Yorubas are loaded with reformational names. No jealous or vindictive megalomaniac in the mould of OBJ here. Just progressive, visionary and modern leaders all capable of taking Nigeria into a golden age. That is the fear of Igbos. Even Aregbe would be Great. To think that not one of the names we mentioned did not emerge without Tinubus help is a show of why they fear Jagaban.

Imagine when all those that can become President from one ethnic group all graduated from Tinubu University with flying colours to now be popular and trusted leaders today, while Igbo leaders remain in the wilderness with only Ekweremadu to prop up, shows you why Igbos really hate Tinubu and are jealous of Yorubas. I really pity Yorubas who don't see or appreciate what Tinubu really is to us. A blessing and gift from God.
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by lagdmark(m): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
IamAtikulate:
Wrong, thief tinubu will lose SW. Only Yoruba Moslems will vote for him
APC wouldn't be foolish to fill Tinubu as a presidential candidate. The guy has one of the worst records in corruption in Nigeria. The are other respectable candidates in SW.
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Minenaira: 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hedonini:

I'll rather vote for Shekau than your fake Ewedu pastor Osibanjo. .

RTSC:

They believe their own inflated hype.

Because they manage to give buhari an icing on his cake, they somehow believe the votes are automatically there for them.

GoldChest:
Atiku over tinubu anyday anytime

Hope you are not typing with tears
Cuz despite ohaneze asslicking northern will still choose alimajiri over igbos

4 Likes

Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by ZombieTERROR: 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
richie240:

O thou child of hate and lies.
Sorry, Yorubas know thee not.
Biko, be proud of ur Igbo heritage.

Egbon.... kilonshele
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by richie240: 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sirjamo:
We have a lot of weapons in our armoury. If Tinubu won't fly, we would drag Osinbajo by the scruff of the neck into the race and play the religion card fully. By the time Nigerian Christians realize that Atiku presidency means 16 years of unbroken Muslim rule, am sure even igbos would have none of it!!!
I won't count on d bolded if I were u.
Past and recent events has shown dt their decisions are emotively guided and sentiment-indyced rather than logic-based. lolz

hThey dont care if a monkey rules Nigeria in as much as its not their (perceived) enemies.

check for size:
vvvvvvvvvvvvv

Hedonini:

I'll rather vote for Shekau than your fake Ewedu pastor Osibanjo. .

biafrasun:
Instead power to go south west let Fulani even from Niger to continue ruling, biafra is my home.

GoldChest:
Atiku over tinubu anyday anytime

grin

1 Like

Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by klax(m): 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:
“Northerners will pick Atiku over Tinubu anyday. I also don’t think a Tinubu will defeat Atiku in the South- South and South- East. Tinubu can only make appreciable impact in the South- West” he said.

Case closed.

Even in SW he can't make any serious vote SW don't really value him that much except his party loyalist this is just the truth many of my friends from the region don't talk like they are really for Tinubu at all infact many SW don't really like him as other region presumed.
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by moshino(m): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
Oshigun:

You Igbos and premature ejaculation. No wonder your women are dumping you for Yoruba men.

So Churchill, Tonto's ex is Igbo, I didn't know that. And so that fine, yellow girl called Omotayo, that married the yoruba musician P-Square, is an Igbo girl.
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Minenaira: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
IamAtikulate:
Wrong, thief tinubu will lose SW. Only Yoruba Moslems will vote for him

Says atiku online errand boy
If you no follow atiku go Dubai baba you be errand boy ooogrin

3 Likes

Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by drey076(m): 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
An average south west man will never consider tinumbu as the next option, I will rather consider a reputable person from south east ahead of him.
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by sean079: 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
Obj n jona defeated buhari twice based on this their high handedness permutation. Remove middle belt from northern coalition n the rest amount to nothing.
This guys should stop acting clown with their northern presidency. Only thing going good for them now is their hegemony on national assembly, very soon it will be checkmated when those middle belt senators start realise they are the real deal broker not the core north.
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Minenaira: 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
moshino:

So Churchill, Tonto's ex is Igbo, I didn't know that. And so that fine, yellow girl called Omotayo, that married the yoruba musician P-Square, is an Igbo girl.

Instead of tribalism
Why don't enroll for english class

Your oyinbo na eyesoregrin
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Legendguru: 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
So that’s how it works northerners can’t be trusted any day any time

After giving your Buhari a chance after his many loses you now want to take Atike just to remain in power .

God will chase you all out
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ewedegubbler:

Choi !!! Igbos and discrimination are 5 and 6. So Anambra women are superior to "third grade" Imo women and others ba? Thanks for sharing I will deliberately target your Anambra women that you covet so much from now. Mumu. I don't know when you have heard Yorubas say Oyo girls are superior to Ondo girls or such BS. You guys are nauseating. Come to Lagos and see your Anambra girls deliberately staying away from Igbo men to date Yorubas. The way you talk like a caveman, even discriminating internally within your own ethnic group, which refined Igbo woman would want to date you?

8 Likes

Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Minenaira: 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
drey076:
An average south west man will never consider tinumbu as the next option, I will rather consider a reputable person from south east ahead of him.

But salihu garba will choose atiku over igbo cry cry despite ohaneze asslicking for presidency

2 Likes

Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by m140(m): 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Tinubu will also lose in the south west....

We Yorubas detest thieves

Especially the ones who has graduated from Ghana must go bags to Bullion vans
So... the rest of the politicians be saint... no better bad abegi
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Sholaco: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
Una problem ni
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by klax(m): 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ewedegubbler:

If I bash you now the Nairaland blogger tyrants will block my account but despite that I Still don't give a damn.

Look bro you are a disaster to humanity either you hate SW or not if power has to move to South they will still rule your a s s hole for whooping 4 years or more then you can hang yourself.

I never knew what brought tribal insult to this issue right now. Hausa man spoke in favour of his fellow Hausa but a parasite human like you jumped on tribalism this is tell you how silly you are.

Igbo girl don't marry Yoruba I guess you are still living in apes planet, I don't need to give you examples. People like you are the reason no region will ever vote for igbo man to rule Nigeria again after destroying our political identity and chances via hate and tribalism we resulted in Ipob, Biafra and Jewish madness after making our region politically irrelevant.

Bro go and sleep you hear biko you are upsetting me already. I hate wasting my data on gorrilla bŕain human like you that has nothing to offer humanity than hate hate and hate. You disgust me bro that is the truth

2 Likes

Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Danwakae(m): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
aybabz101:
every body with their own predictions.... naxo dem talk for the last election....atiku go split the north and the SW with d SS and SE voting for PDP; naxo Atiku go win...but reverse is the case now.

For naija, no be name dey win elections na party. in as much APC and all the necessary stakeholders of the party agree to field Tinubu, na him go win.... I trust naija politicians, they will put in place all necessary arsenals to rig him in if the northern oligarchs supports him....na then una go know say no be only server INEC no get; they no go fit locate their office again

Naija politics na padi padi...that is y these ppl and families will not let us be....they will continue with this same system until we the citizens rise up against them.

Baba Tinubu will NOT get the APC ticket , I can bet anything for that, He must have seen the hand writting that power is going to the NORTHEAST... In 2015 and 2019, he collected more from Baba Baba Buhari than what he delivered. Let's still give Baba Buhari time to work , it's too early for this.
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Yes oh
Good luck to the odua nation.. Tinubu
Let the opposition bring whoever they please

BTW... A northerner is saying they will vote their own against Tinubu... The south south and South East will not vote Tinubu..
Tinubu will even lose in the south west too..

I wonder where you hit your head my fellow Yoruba brother
But South west, SS and the whole Northern part cannot vote igbo

2 Likes

Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by ZombieTERROR: 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

But South west, SS and the whole Northern part cannot vote igbo

Let's talk about that when they want to contest..
It's between the south west and the North now
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
moshino:

Sharap my friend. Yoruba men are far more refined than Igbo men. Your women know it and all Nigerian women know it. You are all cavemen like your brother who posted above proud to say Imo women are third class in comparison to Anambra women. Who would be foolish enough to allow a people with such mindset to rule Nigeria? When you even hate internally, what is the fate of the rest of us in Igbo man hand? I don't even need to guess. This is why Igbo Presidency will remain a mirage.
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by chloride6: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
That is very clear na..

Rather pick a thief that is my brother than pick my a thief from another tribe..

Issa simple sturv
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by chloride6: 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Tinubu will also lose in the south west....

We Yorubas detest thieves

Especially the ones who has graduated from Ghana must go bags to Bullion vans

Do you have cash app?

You deserve Mortuary standard stout

grin
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by chloride6: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
kehinde1588:
I will love to see two of them go head to head and see who is the real king.

All these PDP chieftains are only talking from their party point of view and it doesn't represent the point of view of northerners in APC.

As far as Tinubu is on ballot paper, I dnt see any candidate who can defeat him in Nigeria

What you dont see now you will see in 2023
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by chloride6: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
Oshigun:

Indeed. Yorubas are loaded with reformational names. No jealous or vindictive megalomaniac in the mould of OBJ here. Just progressive, visionary and modern leaders all capable of taking Nigeria into a golden age. That is the fear of Igbos. Even Aregbe would be Great. To think that not one of the names we mentioned did not emerge without Tinubus help is a show of why they fear Jagaban.

Imagine when all those that can become President from one ethnic group all graduated from Tinubu University with flying colours to now be popular and trusted leaders today, while Igbo leaders remain in the wilderness with only Ekweremadu to prop up, shows you why Igbos really hate Tinubu and are jealous of Yorubas. I really pity Yorubas who don't see or appreciate what Tinubu really is to us. A blessing and gift from God.

Tinubu is a blessing to your kind not too me..
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Let's talk about that when they want to contest..
It's between the south west and the North now
Igbo can never contest. The fear of Yoruba is d beginning of wisdom.

2023 will come and Apc will present a formidable candidate. Y'all will lose as usual.
Igbo has never won presidential or vice presidential before.
Re: Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day by richie240: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
klax:

If I bash you now the Nairaland blogger tyrants will block my account but despite that I Still don't give a damn.

Look bro you are a disaster to humanity either you hate SW or not if power has to move to South they will still rule your a s s hole for whooping 4 years or more then you can hang yourself.

I never knew what brought tribal insult to this issue right now. Hausa man spoke in favour of his fellow Hausa but a parasite human like you jumped on tribalism this is tell you how silly you are.

Igbo girl don't marry Yoruba I guess you are still living in apes planet, I don't need to give you examples. People like you are the reason no region will ever vote for igbo man to rule Nigeria again after destroying our political identity and chances via hate and tribalism we resulted in Ipob, Biafra and Jewish madness after making our region politically irrelevant.

Bro go and sleep you hear biko you are upsetting me already. I hate wasting my data on gorrilla bŕain human like you that has nothing to offer humanity than hate hate and hate. You disgust me bro that is the truth
@bolded......#self-induced reality
How art d mighty fallen.
smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Eviction: Don’t Allow Anarchy In Your State – El-Rufai Warns Governors / Sen Lalong Said He Is Confused Whether To Remain A Minister Or Go Back To Senate / Arms Deal Probe: PDP Torn Into 4 Factions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.