Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

My Fiance Broke Up With Me Because I Refuse To Have Pre-marital Sex With Him!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Broke Up With Me Because I Refuse To Have Pre-marital Sex With Him!!! (4793 Views)

Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? / His Huge Anaconda Has Totally Damaged Me But I Refuse To Accept Breakup - Lady / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Broke Up With Me Because I Refuse To Have Pre-marital Sex With Him!!! by wirinet(m): 4:44am On Nov 07, 2019
Atlanticfire:
If you guys were not able to agree on something as serious as having a child outside wedlock, then your marriage would have been trouble filled with disagreements.

I think you did the right thing not going the route of being pregnant outside wedlock. How many of the people advising her to get pregnant outside wedlock will be happy to have a pregnant sister outside wedlock?

Who is talking about getting pregnant at all, before we start talking about outside or inside wedlock. You are probably responding to the wrong topic.
In the 21st century, various contraceptives are available to prevent pregnancies, except you are insinuating that women (married or not) must get pregnant after each sexual encounter. Even the simple timing method is very effective.

Op, if you need support for your brother's schooling send me a message, I will give whatever support I can muster.
You don't mean it. Are you saying you do not have any family member, close friend or someone you know in your area that needs support for schooling or other things? Have you been able to help those who ask for your help, before you start begging to help someone who never asked you for it.
I suspect you.
Re: My Fiance Broke Up With Me Because I Refuse To Have Pre-marital Sex With Him!!! by midnighter(f): 8:56am On Nov 07, 2019
wirinet:
Who is talking about getting pregnant at all, before we start talking about outside or inside wedlock. You are probably responding to the wrong topic.

He said he wanted to check her fertility...so what does it mean aside from getting her pregnant?

Which topic were you responding to??
Re: My Fiance Broke Up With Me Because I Refuse To Have Pre-marital Sex With Him!!! by sterlingD(m): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2019
midnighter:

He said he wanted to check her fertility...so what does it mean aside from getting her pregnant?

It means we are missing something here.Most of the response is based on what she has posted on this thread only.Please can someone link us with the previous thread where it all started from.

For the case of fertility,there is what is called fertility test which both intending,would be couples do before they tie the knot.Why did the not look in this direction to check her fertility?
Re: My Fiance Broke Up With Me Because I Refuse To Have Pre-marital Sex With Him!!! by midnighter(f): 9:44am On Nov 07, 2019
sterlingD:

It means we are missing something here.Most of the response is based on what she has posted on this thread only.Please can someone link us with the previous thread where it all started from.

For the case of fertility,there is what is called fertility test which both intending,would be couples do before they tie the knot.Why did the not look in this direction to check her fertility?

Thats exactly what we advised her to do, she said that he refused, that he must test it "manually".

Are you seeing the stupidity of it now

https://www.nairaland.com/5503839/he-wants-break-virginity-before
Re: My Fiance Broke Up With Me Because I Refuse To Have Pre-marital Sex With Him!!! by wirinet(m): 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
midnighter:

You just comfirmed you were responding to a different thread. This thread says nothing about fertility check. Not everyone reads through all the threads on nairaland.

From the other thread, the poster is even implicating herself further. A guys too the time and expense to do proper introduction, he brought his parents and family to ask for your hand in marriage, your family probably gave him a long list of what to bring apart from a hefty dowery price, and the only one thing he wants, you are doing Virgin Mary. Na only a Joseph go fit marry you.

The issue about getting pregnant can easily be resolved between the both of them in a pillow talk after a hot round of sex. That's how thorny issues are resolved marriage. She could explain why she doesn't want to get pregnant and plead for medical tests instead.
Re: My Fiance Broke Up With Me Because I Refuse To Have Pre-marital Sex With Him!!! by MickeyMichael1(m): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
hmmm then u go back and ask him reason why he did that ?
Re: My Fiance Broke Up With Me Because I Refuse To Have Pre-marital Sex With Him!!! by midnighter(f): 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
wirinet:

You just comfirmed you were responding to a different thread. This thread says nothing about fertility check. Not everyone reads through all the threads on nairaland.

From the other thread, the poster is even implicating herself further. A guys too the time and expense to do proper introduction, he brought his parents and family to ask for your hand in marriage, your family probably gave him a long list of what to bring apart from a hefty dowery price, and the only one thing he wants, you are doing Virgin Mary. Na only a Joseph go fit marry you.

The issue about getting pregnant can easily be resolved between the both of them in a pillow talk after a hot round of sex. That's how thorny issues are resolved marriage. She could explain why she doesn't want to get pregnant and plead for medical tests instead.

Okay, I didn't realise you didn't know the origin of the topic because I had been following the case. Apologies.

But she didn't say she would never sleep with him, she will do that after the wedding according to the faith they both subscribe to. He has done introduction so clearly he understands the importance of following due process in marriage.

So why is he suddenly bending the whole thing to suit him without considering what she thinks about it?

That's your solution? Having sex solves difficult marital issues? You are not serious.

Okay, what if she sleeps with him, refuses to get pregnant and then he still dumps her, then what?

Why are you supporting bullying??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Colombian Transgender Couples Reveals Pictures Showing Baby Bump (18+ Photos) / . / Help Boils Are Growing On My D*ck!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.