Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,373 members, 7,781,044 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:59 AM

Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Big Butt In New Sexy Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Big Butt In New Sexy Photo (4278 Views)

'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo / Chika Ike Shares Sexy Photo, Annie Idibia, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Others React / Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Big Butt In New Sexy Photo by jaybenugo: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
IgbereTV captured the photo of Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, as she took to her IG page to post a sexy photo of herself flaunting her big backside.

Moyo, who is known to always talk about relationships via her platform, captioned the beautiful photo.

If no be you then tell me who …. � … #moyobugatti p.s people are actually complaining I haven’t posted play play video in a while, you people should leave me jare, my knee is paining me � #FBF #ML

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4UZOvIJ_9a/?igshid=1rgltrojqo632

http://igberetvnews.com/1109359/actress-moyo-lawal-flaunts-big-butt-new-sexy-photo/

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Big Butt In New Sexy Photo by myfan: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
Seen

1 Like

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Big Butt In New Sexy Photo by Netanya(f): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
Seen

1 Like

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Big Butt In New Sexy Photo by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
This bisssh * and her market

2 Likes

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Big Butt In New Sexy Photo by Opportuneke(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
Noted!!!

If salt can sell more than fruits without an advert, you
can get a good husband without going naked on social
media........

Next please!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Big Butt In New Sexy Photo by angelEmade: 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
people disgracing ladies...shame

1 Like

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Big Butt In New Sexy Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
I have fvcked this hoe before

Her pvssy is so tight! angry
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Big Butt In New Sexy Photo by GreetMe(m): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
LesbianBoy:

I didn't want to open the thread..I just wanted to see your comment..and i wasn't disappointed grin

2 Likes

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Big Butt In New Sexy Photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
She's not talented, so she's trying another means

*Spits*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Big Butt In New Sexy Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
GreetMe:

I didn't want to open the thread..I just wanted to see your comment..and i wasn't disappointed grin

Lies! How can you be waiting for my comment when i hardly come here regularly? angry
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Big Butt In New Sexy Photo by GreetMe(m): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Lies! How can you be waiting for my comment when i hardly come here regularly? angry
You don't know you're popular in the Romance section?
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Big Butt In New Sexy Photo by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
Your idiocies has peeked. It cannot go any further.
LesbianBoy:

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Big Butt In New Sexy Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
GreetMe:

You don't know you're popular in the Roman section?

That was years ago when there were still mature and sensible post and people there. Now i come strictly to celebrity section. grin grin grin

Btw, e be like say you sef don tey for nairaland o. For you to know i was quite popular then. What is your real moniker (because this your moniker doesn't look familiar) or perhaps you were one of those that use to observe back then instead of commenting angry tongue tongue tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Big Butt In New Sexy Photo by GreetMe(m): 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
LesbianBoy:

That was years ago when there were still mature and sensible post and people there. Now i come strictly to celebrity section. grin grin grin

Btw, e be like say you sef don tey for nairaland o. For you to know i was quite popular then. What is your real moniker (because this your moniker doesn't look familiar) or perhaps you were one of those that use to observe back then instead of commenting angry tongue tongue tongue grin grin
grin grin..I bin dey observe sha that time..but I con need to create account to dey like funny posts cheesy..Na oga sseun Mods wey ban my main account o grin
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Big Butt In New Sexy Photo by SendAbroad: 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
Young and old, all struggling for the same market
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Big Butt In New Sexy Photo by benjackugo: 8:19am On Nov 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Big Butt In New Sexy Photo by TMSMedia: 8:26am On Nov 04, 2019
Why una dey abuse una self

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Film Star Ngozi Ezeonu Launched Her Very Own Bread Company / See How Davido, Odumeje And Zubby Michael Shutdown Oba At Obi Cubana Mothers Bur / Jackie Chan's Son Jaycee Jailed For Drug Crime In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.